News About zahng gil-jah

• Creator
    Topic
    Teraflops
    Participant

I received rumors about gil-jah zahng that she is sick and in bed, but I can't find a link to confirm this rumor. Does anyone have information about this? Thanks.

Joshua
    Participant

Earlier this year I received a Korean newspaper article stating that Zahng/Chang/Chung (she's gone by so many names) had passed away. I have not been able to get conformation of this or even conformation if she is still alive. What I do know is that it seems that trips to Korea to visit this lady have been cancelled, her pictures don't seem to be appearing in their yearly calendars, and no one has seemed to have seen her for quite a while now. Totally speculating here but I have a feeling that the WMSCOG leadership is trying to get their members to forget exactly what Zahng looks like so maybe they can put someone that looks very similar in place so no one will question it. Their mother god is not supposed to die! She is supposed to take the 144,000 children directly to Heaven with her without dying. If she's dead obviously this whole thing is a fake right!?! I'm curious as to what the excuse will be if she does or is dead. WMSCOG spin doctors, it might be time to sharpen your pencils. You have to use pencils so that you can make changes to your truth over time.

Smurf
    Participant

It's pretty clear the WMSCOG is going to play the "Mother went to heaven to prepare the way for us" card.

Or she went so she could ask father for more time.

Here's a question to the Bible believeing people on the forum: Where do you see the WMS in end times prophecy?

Or better yet, how is WMSCOG doctrine going to be affected as we get closer to Jesus' return and all the major events prior to that?

Are they going to be able to keep up with what is coming?

setufree
    Participant

A couple of weeks ago I heard that there was going to be a BIG announcement for the month of January, with important news.

Also from what I heard from two longtime members is that General Pastor will be coming over the US either before the announcement or during.  As for her passing? Could be true, because all sermons and videos that they play are never recent always from 3 years back or more.

MountainMom
    Participant

I said long ago that I figured they would say," Mother revealed Joo Cheol Kim as the newest deity before she died."  Maybe not, but it seems like something they would do.  If that happens, it would be pretty funny!

Sally
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I said long ago that I figured they would say," Mother revealed Joo Cheol Kim as the newest deity before she died."  Maybe not, but it seems like something they would do.  If that happens, it would be pretty funny!

Oh my, could you imagine if the examining forum revealed the new identity of god before the wmscog???

Well, you certainly heard it here…..first!!!!

What is truth
    Participant

I can see it now….. Enter old testament. "The spirit of Elijah is resting on Elisha" You see brothers and sisters? General Pastor is this Elisha!" Prophecy fulfilled… You heard it first here!

Teraflops
    Participant

Someone very close to me, and that is active member of WMSCOG, said that "the death of Zahn-Gil-Jah can be given, and he was already written "in the Bible," and it was the announced death (four years before) Ahnsahnghong.

Is that true? What do you know about it?

Joshua
    Participant

Teraflops wrote:

Someone very close to me, and that is active member of WMSCOG, said that "the death of Zahn-Gil-Jah can be given, and he was already written "in the Bible," and it was the announced death (four years before) Ahnsahnghong.

Is that true? What do you know about it?

Wow Teraflops, this is a new one on me. I am confused. What exactly does this mean?

Simon
    Participant

Someone i know in wms said trips still happen just less announced

Simon
    Participant

As for sick in bed she’s always said to be old/dying/failing health. I don’t believe them

Ms Freedom
    Participant

I’m with Simon on this one. It’s their scare tactic to get you to believe that the world will end soon (when she dies) and that you better get on board or be left behind. Just more of the same old, same old!

remco9519
    Participant

Who knows what is the truth behind that fake mother god?  If she's dead, well, we all know where her soul gonna be but, the inventors have always sorts of alternatives or remedial or particularly they say "counter measures". At this advance stage of lying and deceptions along with advancement of science and technology include herewith plastic surgery, there is a possibility that (if the lady is dying or dead) WMSCOG may produce one like her built and will undergo plastic surgery and facial make-up and their problem is solved.  Deceptive WMSCOG always have the tactics to give solution (s) to any problem as they say every question got an answer.  They can always fool their members.

Simon
    Participant

She’s no where near life expectancy and can afford care to outlive it easily

Teraflops
    Participant

Anyone know what to do WMSCOG members in service on Saturdays? What is your routine?

Sorry for posting this question here, but can not find a place within the forum where ask. 

setufree
    Participant

I’m assuming each place is different but usually start with a morning service , singing, praying, than listening to a sermon from their general pastor or the church leader. That’s followed by more singing and praying. After that they do various activities which can be preaching, bible studies, zion/elohim academy, They all eat together, than the next service starts same thing. They do fragrances in between where members are encouraged to share how they were touched by the service , (like an AA meeting) after that they usually study more until the last service.

In the one where I attended it was pushed that you weren’t to leave there at all, you could leave throughout the day if you wanted but trust me it was looked Down upon by members and you would be sort of ostracized for it. The leaders always find something for you to keep busy though, help cook, clean, learn sermons, find “your blessing”

The longer you are a member the more pressure they will put on you to stay for all 3 services, therefore they can get your weekly tithe, and collect 3 free will offerings from each members. I don’t want to hear about how free will it is, because when people did not put it in, other members would openly say spiteful things about the member who didn’t give a free will offering. In fact I knew a girl who said a leader asked her why she was tithing so low and her free will wasn’t as regular, and she was hurt by the way they said it and made to feel ashamed.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.