New Jerusalem Coming Down Out Of Heaven

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

Revelation 21:1 “Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth”, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Ok got it…then Revelation 21:2 says,

“I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband”.

So let’s say for argument’s sake that the bride is a “mother god”. Can a WMSCOG member explain how and when the events in Rev 21:1 took place? The earth and the sea are still pretty much here.

Simon
    Participant

Revelation seven does start with after this

No Babylon the great being the USA is extremist Islamic teaching and I believe westboro baptist too

Rexona
    Participant

I asked this same question at wmscog a while ago. As an answer I got that nowhere does it state that after the new heaven and new earth the new jerusalem comes. However it feels like changing the bible, because the whole chapter talks about heaven. We can see the same situation in Isa 65:17-18

About babylon the fallen, isn't the beast that is portrayed as babylon prophecied to heal. In rev 17:8 and in rev 13:3 we can see the beast being wounded and healed. True tho that it is not in chronological order still. However  I still believe each chapter by itself is mostly in order, especially when they establish the starting point in the beginning, and then tell what is happening.

Simon
    Participant

We do have to remember Chapters and Verses are not in the text they are man added reference points

WHOAMI
    Participant

what????

Simon
    Participant

what?

Simon
    Participant

Um no it teaches the beast is Rome/Papacy and the second beast is the USA and North Korea is the Kingdom to the North

Simon
    Participant

We are also close to alpha centuri 😛

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.