NEW JERUSALEM A CITY OR A WOMAN?

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

REVELATION 3:12

1. All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name.
    3. REVELATION 22:18

4.  <font size=”4″>19</font>And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
    5.    <sup id=”en-KJV-31101″><font size=”4″>20</font>He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

<sup id=”en-KJV-31102″><font size=”4″>21</font>The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

1. Psalm 46:4 (Whole Chapter)

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

1. Zechariah 8:3 (Whole Chapter)

“And now the LORD says: I am returning to Mount Zion, and I will live in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City; the mountain of the LORD of Heaven’s Armies will be called the Holy Mountain.

1. Hebrews 11:10 (Whole Chapter)

Abraham was confidently looking forward to a city with eternal foundations, a city designed and built by God.

But they were looking for a better place, a heavenly homeland. That is why God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

7. ISAIAH 65:17

8.   <sup id=”en-NLT-18891″><font size=”4″>17</font> “Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth,

and no one will even think about the old ones anymore.

<sup id=”en-NLT-18892″><font size=”4″>18</font> Be glad; rejoice forever in my creation!

And look! I will create Jerusalem as a place of happiness.

Her people will be a source of joy.

<sup id=”en-NLT-18893″><font size=”4″>19</font> I will rejoice over Jerusalem

and delight in my people.

And the sound of weeping and crying

will be heard in it no more.

9.  <font size=”4″>10</font> So he took me in the Spirit<font size=”4″>[</font><font size=”4″>b</font><font size=”4″>]</font> to a great, high mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. <sup id=”en-NLT-31027″><font size=”4″>11</font> It shone with the glory of God and sparkled like a precious stone—like jasper as clear as crystal. <sup id=”en-NLT-31028″><font size=”4″>12</font> The city wall was broad and high, with twelve gates guarded by twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of Israel were written on the gates. <sup id=”en-NLT-31029″><font size=”4″>13</font> There were three gates on each side—east, north, south, and west. <sup id=”en-NLT-31030″><font size=”4″>14</font> The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

<sup id=”en-NLT-31031″><font size=”4″>15</font> The angel who talked to me held in his hand a gold measuring stick to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. <sup id=”en-NLT-31032″><font size=”4″>16</font> When he measured it, he found it was a square, as wide as it was long. In fact, its length and width and height were each 1,400 miles.<font size=”4″>[</font><font size=”4″>c</font><font size=”4″>]</font> <sup id=”en-NLT-31033″><font size=”4″>17</font> Then he measured the walls and found them to be 216 feet thick<font size=”4″>[</font><font size=”4″>d</font><font size=”4″>]</font> (according to the human standard used by the angel).

<sup id=”en-NLT-31034″><font size=”4″>18</font> The wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass. <sup id=”en-NLT-31035″><font size=”4″>19</font> The wall of the city was built on foundation stones inlaid with twelve precious stones:<font size=”4″>[</font><font size=”4″>e</font><font size=”4″>]</font> the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, <sup id=”en-NLT-31036″><font size=”4″>20</font> the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst.

<sup id=”en-NLT-31037″><font size=”4″>21</font> The twelve gates were made of pearls—each gate from a single pearl! And the main street was pure gold, as clear as glass.

<sup id=”en-NLT-31038″><font size=”4″>22</font> I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. <sup id=”en-NLT-31039″><font size=”4″>23</font> And the city has no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its light. <sup id=”en-NLT-31040″><font size=”4″>24</font>

THERE ARE MORE VERSES IN THE BIBLE, SO IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE GO RIGHT AHEAD AND IF I'M WRONG I WILL ADMIT IT.

king34
    Participant

all the verses you wrote down just talks about the city jerusalem not a person (god) ..are you pro-or anti wms?

WHOAMI
    Participant

I know all the verses i wrote talks about the city jerusalem, that is my point, in my opinion it is a city and not a woman, and yes I am new with them, but I can see things here that make sense, however they also show me things that make sense so i'm with one foot in and one foot out, but i can't continue this way, so i am here looking for answers to my satisfaction, do you understand me?

king34
    Participant

oh yea I am with you.I was in the same spot. Dont get me wrong I believe in most of the teaching they give ..like sabbaths and the feast etc. but I just dont believe that there gods are really god. if you read the post here and the evidence you will come to the conclusion that they are fake. This site was really instrumental for .I thank god for showing me this site.

WHOAMI
    Participant

so what was it that you saw or learned from here that its all fake, please help me understand, if you were there then you can related with the fear. King you say you believe in the sabbath and the feast, well so do i and i guess thats what's holding me back, although they do and say things i don't like or agree with.  Like did they ever tell you to lie where your from, before preaching.  They say tell ppl that your from elohim academy or that your a student conducting a study.  how about don't preach to ghetto, that one really makes me angry, like who the hec do you think u are to judge ppl based upon their dressing.  Jesus said it is the sick that need a doctor, not the healthy, he also said go and make disciples of all nations.  The word of GOD is for all to hear, not just the people you want to chose. 

king34
    Participant

Well in the begining I used to stay because of those same reason.In the bible god never said to worship on a different day and the feast was never abolish.meaning they should be kept. Even jesus when he came he said he has not come to abolish the law but to fullfil it. So thats why I believe in some of the teachings. But I read in the bible a verse that I will never for get .It was that one verse that had me going and looking for information. It said that even an angel or a person teaches a different gospel than the one being taught in bible let that angel be internally condemned or something like that. So I was like paul, luke , matthew ,john,jesus never taught about a mother god. umm weird right. I then asked where in the bible is ahn name in the bible or even profesyced and they said that jesus name never appeard in the old testament but that fathers name is in the bible and they showed me something that meant rushing waters. which I thought it was a load of crap.excuse my french lol . Then I found out that they had kids and I bought this to my ex becuase I was to scared to talk to pastor about it and she said that the internet was full of lies.Then I told a deacon and he said it was lies.after I broke up with my ex because of the church she told me that it was true that they did have kids but that there is a spirtual meaning to it. But then I was like why hide it for so many years ,and when member asked about it why lie to them. That is not the way god teaches. god is not about lies.Another thing is that they (korean) think that they are better than us. They posted up a video about how eastern people think and how western people think and it was just very racist to me. I also asked about why not teach or preach to homeless people or people that cant walk and pastor gave a sermon about it. The way I see it is that the bible can be argumed from many different points and you can make an argument for any doctrine .so if you ask pastor about something he will def, come up with somehting. the dude has been doing this for years, so he knows all the tricks on how to answer all your questions.

WHOAMI
    Participant

ahhh! yes I seen that verse & ironically they use it all the time, to say that other churches are preaching a jesus instead of THE JESUS. It's  2 CORINTHIANS  and

I hope you will put up with a little more of my foolishness. Please bear with me. <sup id="en-NLT-28952"><font size="4">2</font> For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride<font size="4">[</font><font size="4">a</font><font size="4">]</font> to one husband—Christ. <sup id="en-NLT-28953"><font size="4">3</font> But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. <sup id="en-NLT-28954"><font size="4">4</font> You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.

and look at verse 2  I promised you as a pure bride to one husband christ, looks like we are the bride, christ is our husband, i have much more to say on this but not now.

Everytime they use this verse i look around at the brothers & sisters and no one seems to get it, they just stay there like nothing, I be twisting my lip  and a lil psss comes out of my mouth as i chuckle(and no i'm not evil) its just that what they proclaim does not make sense, lol! in my mind i'm like what the hec did he just say AMEN TO JESUS my savior, for letting me hear and react to this while the robots (sorry bros&sis you guys are good ppl) just stay there and don't process that  the apostles never preached about a mother god!!! therefore that makes it a DIFFERENT GOSPEL!

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE GALATIANS 1:6 (they also use this one)

There Is Only One Good News

<sup id="en-NLT-29024"><font size="4">6</font> I am shocked that you are turning away so soon from God, who called you to himself through the loving mercy of Christ.<font size="4">[</font><font size="4">c</font><font size="4">]</font> You are following a different way that pretends to be the Good News <sup id="en-NLT-29025"><font size="4">7</font> but is not the Good News at all. You are being fooled by those who deliberately twist the truth concerning Christ.

<sup id="en-NLT-29026"><font size="4">8</font> Let God’s curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you. <sup id="en-NLT-29027"><font size="4">9</font> I say again what we have said before: If anyone preaches any other Good News than the one you welcomed, let that person be cursed.

this is the nlt version from bible.com, they don't have niv, which is the one the church uses most.

WHOAMI
    Participant

interesting, can you tell me more

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.