Mother Zahng vs. Mother Teresa

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

I'm not trying to start a battle here, nor am I  catholic, I'm not taking sides here, but I do want to know, aside from the fact that members of wms believe Zahng to be God.  What things has she done that have surpass the works of Mother Teresa.  Should Mother Teresa be consider Mother God too.  Look at all the things she did and acommplished in her life time. 

Quote from biography:

. Although Mother Teresa was awarded numerous honors, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979, she never took personal credit for her accomplishments. She said it was God's work and that she was just the tool used to facilitate it.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/people/a/motherteresa.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa

Simon
    Participant

No it’s not hearsay dude it is first hand accounts

emil
    Participant

I suppose you are aware what hearsay is? In a court of law, if you go up to testify what someone else has been witness to, what is it called?

Simon
    Participant

Depends on the context actually

KF
    Participant

Hi Emil, Hi Simon 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

I suppose you are aware what hearsay is? In a court of law, if you go up to testify what someone else has been witness to, what is it called?

It's hearsay if there's no proof independent of any person's words. I can say Emil said hearsay is such and such. But it's not hearsay because I can print this page and prove it. It's hearsay if you suddenly delete your post and I can no longer prove it independently of what I say.

emil
    Participant

Exactly. It is not hearsay if Simon says he read such and such about MT in so and so book. But if Simon says such and such is fact without independent knowledge, then it becomes hearsay.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

Exactly. It is not hearsay if Simon says he read such and such about MT in so and so book. But if Simon says such and such is fact without independent knowledge, then it becomes hearsay.

Whoo! We agree. Curse yea, uh huh.. we agree. Oh yeeeaaaa… =)

Simon
    Participant

The difference being that I was citing quotes that are famous but no one has attempted to refute them, which seems to me an aknowledgement.  

And ultimately when comparing without knowing eithers heart, and we have to admit we don't know either of them, it isn't so simple because Teresa is recorded as having done stuff Zhang is not  (so far as quotes and her actual charity work) so its hard to be sure.

ILJC2013
    Participant

Is it just me or was this question never answered? Mother Theresa never claimed to be God so I would say that would put her above Zang/Mother Jerusalem. Ahn never claimed to be God….well no one has proof of it bc he is dead BUT Zang is fully aware that people worship her and is the female version of God therefore is the ultimate sin….so I dont care what kind of good deeds she does!! That is extremely gutsy of her to make this claim! 

Sarah2013
    Participant

If Zhang is avoiding the claim that she is God/deity directly, then I can assure you it will be denied in the future that she ever appeared as God. The claim will be she never claimed to be God. There will always be an excuse from what I have seen thus far with Wmscog. She is fully aware she is worshipped. Their very own videos can testify to that.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What's that verse in Rev? John was about to worship the angel but the angel stopped him.. I do believe we hold the responsobility to tell people not to worship us if we are not God.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Rev. 19:10.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Rev. 19:10.

Thank you. My point has been made.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Payback is no joke.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1221&page=1

Scroll down to right before "We Are to Display God's Glory" and the sermon explains we are to worship God and God only. So, by Zhang allowing the people to worship her she is claiming to be God.

Simon
    Participant

Zhang could always be delusional and believe she is God… I would agree that a claim to be god isn't cancled by good deeds. but I am not convinced on Teresa's motives and deeds either myself so I can only judge on the external appearences.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think anyone who believes s/he is God is delusional. If she really believes she is God that is..

Sarah2013
    Participant

They don’t believe they are but know they are not God. It’s all for money.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

You can't know that for sure. It may have started out that way but they could be so into their lies that they begin to believe them.

Simon
    Participant

I would say your 97% likely to be right.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.