Mother and the Moon

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Don't TLDR! Summary at the end..

I tried searching about this and didn't see anything on the subject. So, I decided to make a new thread. What are your thoughts on the following? In my notes that I discovered yesterday, I have a bible study entitled "7 Seals: Rev 6 & 7". Here's what I have written down about the 6th Seal.

Rev 6:12 6th Seal, Great earthquake. Sun turned black, moon turned blood red. Stars fell from the sky, figs from the fig tree. Not literal. 1844 – 7th Day Adventist Church established. [Sabbath is the seal of God] Sun –> Jesus, Moon –> Moses, stars/figs –> Jews. Strong wind –> WWII, holocaust [6 mill. people killed] Because the whole nation was at war, the gospel couldn't be preached. [Moon – blood red & sun – blackened]

This triggered a memory of a study about Abraham and his family. So, I searched through their online sermons to get some confirmation. This is what I found:

Sermon – Solomon's Judgement & Mother; Section – Divine Providence Revealed by the Sun & Moon & Stars. Gen 37:9-10 God the Father [Abraham] is the sun, God the Mother [Sarah] is the moon, the stars [Abraham's children] are God's children. 1 Cor 15:38-41 The same as before.

Sermon – Humble Beginnings & Prosperous Future; Section – Invisible Power Makes Our Future Prosperous. *The moon cannot shine its own light. It only reflects the light from the sun. 1 John 1:5 God is Light. The sun shines its own light. The sun represents God. *Ordinary people, the children, are equaled to the moon, reflecting the light of the sun. Preaching the message of God is reflecting the light.

Summary – God is light. There is no darkness that can be found in God. The light  is the gospel. The moon is said to represent God the Mother. But the moon does not shine it's own light and there is always a dark side of the moon. Moses does not have his own gospel because he is not God. The children don't have their own gospel because we are not God. If Mother is God then the relationship between her and the moon doesn't make any sense because God is light, the moon is not.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. Some things are crystal clear.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I wonder if there are any current members who have something to say about this? I'm definitely adding this to Youtube after I get more evidence on it.

genny
    Participant

I also read that the wmscog interprets sun for father (Ahn) and moon for mother (Zahng).  I was curious about it too, partly because they accuse the Christians of sun-worship, and here they are comparing the sun to Ahn.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was also thinking about the verses they use, Gen 37:9-10, to say the moon represents God the Mother. Joseph had a dream that the sun, moon, and stars bowed down to him. This would mean that God the Father, God the Mother, and the children will all bow down to whoever Joseph represents. But God bows to no one…

emil
    Participant

genny wrote:

I also read that the wmscog interprets sun for father (Ahn) and moon for mother (Zahng).  I was curious about it too, partly because they accuse the Christians of sun-worship, and here they are comparing the sun to Ahn.

Yeah I caught that and found it interesting too.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I was also thinking about the verses they use, Gen 37:9-10, to say the moon represents God the Mother. Joseph had a dream that the sun, moon, and stars bowed down to him. This would mean that God the Father, God the Mother, and the children will all bow down to whoever Joseph represents. But God bows to no one…

another good point!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.