More and more people claim WMSCOG is a cult

fromtheotherside
    Participant

bill here says some good points about destructive cults, and trying to prove it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjzgStpZ3PY

fromtheotherside
    Participant

bill here says some good points about destructive cults, and trying to prove it.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjzgStpZ3PY

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

My point exactly. You have no clue. You just follow whatever you are thought. Go figure, FTOS.

again accusations without proof, 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

My point exactly. You have no clue. You just follow whatever you are thought. Go figure, FTOS.

again accusations without proof, 

Sarah2013
    Participant

You think? Trust me…. You will find out in due time. Best of luck.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You think? Trust me…. You will find out in due time. Best of luck.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah we can do this dance all night you guys have no proof show proof and maybe someone might agree. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah we can do this dance all night you guys have no proof show proof and maybe someone might agree. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

I will pretend I am not here, FTOS.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I will pretend I am not here, FTOS.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Okay sarah I will hear you out seriously what problems did you have let's address the issue, seriously.  Not about truth or Father or Mother, but about destructive actions, tell me about them, I'm all ears. NO joking no taunting I want to listen to you sarah. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Okay sarah I will hear you out seriously what problems did you have let's address the issue, seriously.  Not about truth or Father or Mother, but about destructive actions, tell me about them, I'm all ears. NO joking no taunting I want to listen to you sarah. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

The problem is Many many many many over 100,00's professes just as time, the complete opposite, just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen and to dismiss it utterly wrong, it means you are only clinging on to your own thoughts and refuse to accept anything else.  I don't dismiss their claims, you can have a bad experience in anything or with any person or group, what I am saying is you can't go cry foul off of a few testimonies but have proof which will hold up,  and testimony does not hold up, because there are 100s and thousands who say and testify otherwise, but you dismiss theirs like you dissmised time's

Proofs only hold up when the person you are showing it to have an open mind and does not reject ideas that is different from their own.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

The problem is Many many many many over 100,00's professes just as time, the complete opposite, just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen and to dismiss it utterly wrong, it means you are only clinging on to your own thoughts and refuse to accept anything else.  I don't dismiss their claims, you can have a bad experience in anything or with any person or group, what I am saying is you can't go cry foul off of a few testimonies but have proof which will hold up,  and testimony does not hold up, because there are 100s and thousands who say and testify otherwise, but you dismiss theirs like you dissmised time's

Proofs only hold up when the person you are showing it to have an open mind and does not reject ideas that is different from their own.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I will. Give me a lil’ time. I mean few minutes. I have to take my medication ( just kidding). I wanted to use your funny words. I’ll answer you shortly.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I will. Give me a lil’ time. I mean few minutes. I have to take my medication ( just kidding). I wanted to use your funny words. I’ll answer you shortly.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

But that's what i'm getting at elie, you guys have people who say "wrong" but we have people who say 'right" and when we show it to people on this website they shut it down and call us drones, I'm not a drone I'm a person, So you should accept it as a person, thats disrespectful( not you but people who call us drones)

fromtheotherside
    Participant

But that's what i'm getting at elie, you guys have people who say "wrong" but we have people who say 'right" and when we show it to people on this website they shut it down and call us drones, I'm not a drone I'm a person, So you should accept it as a person, thats disrespectful( not you but people who call us drones)

Sarah2013
    Participant

What does drone mean?

Sarah2013
    Participant

What does drone mean?

Viewing 20 replies - 141 through 160 (of 238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.