Mom and Her End

• Creator
    Topic
    Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

So WMSCOG believers, help me out.  Heavenly Mom is supposed to take a bunch of you into Heaven …. correct?  And this happens at the end of the world, which also happens sometime in her lifetime ….. correct?  How many of you get to go with her????

Simon
    Participant

I dunno too confusing.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Oh.  Can you ask your minister?  I have a child caught in this group and my child cannot answer that question either …..  

donttrustzang
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Oh, I see. So the big question is ….. how do you get to be in that special 144000??????    But then, I don't see the big advantage of even being in the 144000, except that perhaps you don't go through death …… hmmmm, I mean, if the "believers that died" are resurrected again …

What is the criteria for being in the top tier????

i really hope u get this.

WW3 occurs and everyone dies, except 144,000 and mother. in a flash (they quote a scripture from timothy, the same one christians use to explain "rapture")  but in a twinkling of an eye, mother and 144,000 meet Father in the sky and they are tranformed into spiritual beings. they never see death, the 144000 will become kings and queens in heaven, they will be givin the ability to create.

the great multitude are those who are also saved, but they see death, their resurrection isnt first. thats why the 144000 are also known as the "firstfruits" they were chosen since the begining, also they will be chosen first to go to heaven… these are God's children. the great multitude will become angels and what not….

donttrustzang
    Participant

criteria for 144000= being perfect and 100% clean when christ returns…

Rahab
    Participant

Since no none is perfect nor 100 percent clean, how is the 144,000 ever going to be found?

donttrustzang
    Participant

"be perfect, as the father is perfect" jesus said that somewhere in mathew.. according to them, and the bible for that matter, 144000 will be found blameless..

Rahab
    Participant

Matthew 5:48. Thank you.

genny
    Participant

Just looked it up, and the word for 'perfect' in Matthew 5:48 means 'complete, mature' as in character (http://concordances.org/greek/5046.htm).

I don't think this verse means that we have to be 'perfect' as in flawless.

But anyway, if everyone is going to die, except the 144,000 who are 'transformed'… why do I hear so much about wms members stocking up on canned food and emergency supplies (like my sister)?

donttrustzang
    Participant

Rev 14:5  No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

idk, "mother" made an annoucement last yr to prepare in case of an emergency…. even if your going to die, is it bad to be prepared??

genny
    Participant

I guess I'm kind of a fatalist here.  I mean, if you are guaranteed to either die or be transformed into heaven, why bother stockpiling a ton of canned goods and water?  One family I heard from… their loved one (member) wanted to build a bomb shelter in her closet.  Either you're not going to survive anyway, or you won't need it because you won't die anyway.  It's different than being prepared for an earthquare or hurricane.

donttrustzang
    Participant

well that specific incident cant speak for everyone.

hell.. we have all kinds of people building bomb shelters… ide lable this as weak faith..

Rahab
    Participant

The passage be is talking about being perfect in love. Don’t just love those who are easy to love, but love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. it doesn’t mean that we must be perfect (flawless) without sin.

Simon
    Participant

Actually ahnsahnghong taught different than just let my selection handle it

donttrustzang
    Participant

now whether or not our opinions are the same doesnt matter, point is, the WMSCOG believes 144000 must be perfect, spotless, rev 14 says they follow the lamb wherever he goes, they are the true followers of christ…  idk but thats what they teach and believe…

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I brought to my missionary in SD something that was bothering me. I told her that I could never be one of the 144000. She asked why. I responded that they are described as perfect and the bible says I can never be perfect. She told me that we have to strive to be perfect and F&M will fill in the blanks like gap insurance.

Rahab
    Participant

That is what the Bible says. The 144,000 are going to be from the 12 tribes of Israel and Judah.

Rahab
    Participant

Would someone please give me Bible chapter and verse where it is written “spiritual Israelites” ? I haven’t found it yet. Thank you.

george
    Participant

I found a lamb in my backyard. It said to me "m-e-e-e-e-e-". I understand what it says. It says it is the lamb described in the bible. She said again"me-e-e-e-e". That means I came to save the world. Anyway I am not going to tell the wareabouts. Because intelligent people gona start to flow to find easy way to enter heaven, one matter I forgot to mention this Lamb(sorry God) doesn't have big buildngs and bank account so she not gona rob you.

Simon
    Participant

It’s based on Romans 11 and other places.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It was explained to me that John was speaking about the spiritual isrealites because revelation is in the NT and the NT is spiritual whereas the OT is physical.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.