Mom and Her End

• Creator
    Topic
    Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

So WMSCOG believers, help me out.  Heavenly Mom is supposed to take a bunch of you into Heaven …. correct?  And this happens at the end of the world, which also happens sometime in her lifetime ….. correct?  How many of you get to go with her????

Simon
    Participant

According to wmc all go but only 144000.alive with her

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

According to wmc all go but only 144000.alive with her

let me understand this correctly.. are you saying that we will never see her die?

Simon
    Participant

no with 144,000 others but nothing about a beam of light is said.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

no with 144,000 others but nothing about a beam of light is said.

Then how does her physical body die? Does it just evaporate?

Jesus did the same thing. I don't remember where. I believe it's in Acts. He either went up in flesh or was tranfigured or something like that. Either way, the body didn't die.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

So if Heavenly Mom goes August 15, 2012 (end of world that day), what happens to the other ???Wmscog members? There are more than 144000. ???

Simon
    Participant

Well if it were true others would be dead first.

Joshua
    Participant

This better not become a Jim Jones kind of thing. Heavens Gate cult believed they were shedding their mortal bodies and receiving their spiritual bodies when they did their mass suicide. They went so far as to make farewell videos for all of us who were left behind. I hope we all know how misguided these folks had to be to believe this.

Simon
    Participant

WMC teaches Suicide is one way to Hell, so it would be a major shift instead of following the original advertised plan. Also if they have been announcing deadline as often before why would they do mass suicide this time instead of just washing over it as in the past?

Simon
    Participant

btw Heavens Gate was Marshall Applewhite and Jim Jones was Peoples Temple.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Jesus did the same thing. I don't remember where. I believe it's in Acts. He either went up in flesh or was tranfigured or something like that. Either way, the body didn't die.

Renita, the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is told in the Gospels.  There are 4.  Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.  They were written at different times and are based on oral histories of some of Jesus disciples who knew him when he was alive.  The 4 Gospels were selected by Roman Catholic church officials in the 4th century A.D. from several others that were available.  

The point is, if you call yourself a Christian you must understand the significance of the Gospels.  Jesus DIED, his physical body DIED.  That is explained in all 4 Gospels.  After his death, Jesus ROSE from the dead.  This is the essence of what a Christian believes.  Jesus, because he is the Son of God, defeated death.  His resurrection from the DEAD is extremely important and is the most vital aspect of your faith as a Christian.  While there is much else to learn from the New Testament as far as theology is concerned, the essence are the 4 books, called Gospels, that were selected by Roman Catholic church officials in the 4th Century A.D. when they put the New Testament together.

75% of your Bible is Jewish, 25% is Christian.  0% has something to do with Korean fakers.  Be a Christian, you will find it much more fullfilling than being an Ahnian.  And true to the New Testament!

Also, Mr. Ahn still rots in his grave in South Korea.  He hasn't risen from the dead ….. yet …… but I'll keep an eye out for him!

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

So, Shimon, you seem to be something of a theologian with respect to this issue.  Please let me know if I am saying this correctly:

1.  The end of the world comes during Heavenly Mothers life.  

2.  Everyone dies, except 144,000 select members of WMSCOG.  These living WMSCOG followers go with Heavenly Mother to Heaven.  

3.  The other several hundred thousand or so members of WMSCOG die during the end of the world.

Am I correct so far?  Your group says it has over 2 million members.   I think the number closer to 200,000, but anyway, I will accept your group leaders numbers for now.  Where I am confused is what happens to all those members of WMSCOG (however many that may truly be) that die.  How does your minister teach you they get to Heaven with Mom??????  I am confused, sorry.  I appreciate your instruction in this matter, as I think it is an important part of what you believe.

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

So, Shimon, you seem to be something of a theologian with respect to this issue.  Please let me know if I am saying this correctly:

1.  The end of the world comes during Heavenly Mothers life.  

They never say this but the implication is pretty strong.

2.  Everyone dies, except 144,000 select members of WMSCOG.  These living WMSCOG followers go with Heavenly Mother to Heaven.  

Yes

3.  The other several hundred thousand or so members of WMSCOG die during the end of the world.

Am I correct so far?  Your group says it has over 2 million members.   I think the number closer to 200,000, but anyway, I will accept your group leaders numbers for now.  Where I am confused is what happens to all those members of WMSCOG (however many that may truly be) that die.  How does your minister teach you they get to Heaven with Mom??????  I am confused, sorry.  I appreciate your instruction in this matter, as I think it is an important part of what you believe.

The others die before the last day even now and alledgedly ressurect with the rest of the great multitude. They are transformed and go to heaven at the same time as the 144,000 the 144,000 just don't taste the sting of death like the Great Multitude does but they do not precede those who have fallen died into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Simon
    Participant

well you can find out if you wait long enough and live to see it right?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

The others die before the last day even now and alledgedly ressurect with the rest of the great multitude. They are transformed and go to heaven at the same time as the 144,000 the 144,000 just don't taste the sting of death like the Great Multitude does but they do not precede those who have fallen died into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Shimon …. can I reword the above in this way?

The Great Multitude are the 144000 that don't actually die.  They go directly to Heaven with the Mother.  All other members of WMSCOG in good standing with the church will die along with the rest of humanity prior to the END.  These dead members, however, will arise sometime after the END and join Mother and the 144000.  Is this correct?

Simon
    Participant

No according to WMSCOG we have

God:

Father in heaven

Mother on Earth

Saved

144,000 don't die

great multitude: have or will die

Unsaved

Last Day 144,000 and Mother alive

Great Multitude and unsaved dead

Great Multitude and unsaved ressurec

saved and Mother transformed back into spiritual form and go to heaven

unsaved face judgement and lake of fire.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

You are still confusing me.  Mother and 144000 stay alive.  WMSCOG members OTHER than 144000 die along with the rest of us.  Then, some kind of resurrection occurs …. I am confused.  Who leads this "resurrection"?  Mother or Ahn?

Then it appears you believe that after this resurrection, Mother, the 144000, and the "saved" are transformed "back" to spiritual form and go to heaven.  This is really confusing.  I thought Mother and the 144000 didn't die.  If they don't die, then why this resurrection and conversion "back" to a spiritual form for them?  I understand the "saved" who died are resurrected, but how do you "resurrect" the 144000 and Mother who never died to begin with??????

Which book did Ahn write that describes all this and what year was that book published?  I have several of Ahn's books but I don't have one where he describes this kind of action …..

Simon
    Participant

That’s not even close to what I said

genny
    Participant

Shimon, please tell me if I understand this right…

1st – Everyone on earth dies, including the believers who are part of the Great Multitude.  The only ones left alive are mother and the special 144,000 believers.

2nd – Everyone who is dead gets resurrected.  The 144,000 and mother are still alive.

3rd – The believers who were resurrected, and the special 144,000 believers who are still alive, go to heaven with mother.

4th – All the unbelievers (resurrected now), are sentenced to the lake of fire (hell).

Is this what the wmscog teaches?

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Shimon, please tell me if I understand this right…

1st – Everyone on earth dies, including the believers who are part of the Great Multitude.  The only ones left alive are mother and the special 144,000 believers.

2nd – Everyone who is dead gets resurrected.  The 144,000 and mother are still alive.

3rd – The believers who were resurrected, and the special 144,000 believers who are still alive, go to heaven with mother.

4th – All the unbelievers (resurrected now), are sentenced to the lake of fire (hell).

Is this what the wmscog teaches?

Sounds right

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Oh, I see. So the big question is ….. how do you get to be in that special 144000??????    But then, I don't see the big advantage of even being in the 144000, except that perhaps you don't go through death …… hmmmm, I mean, if the "believers that died" are resurrected again …

What is the criteria for being in the top tier????

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.