"Misuse of Father's Book"

Storm
    Participant

One word to describe this Circus "PA-THET-IC"!

Sarah2013
    Participant

The whole thing sounds weak and pathetic. Not effective at all, just the same old rebuttal strategy. May the God of the universe help this world. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet. I was responding to some comments on FB and I saw a girl post these videos. I'll watch them when I get home but I did ask her the question I read in another thread. Why, out of all the books Ash wrote, is this the one that needs to be explained? It looks like Ash did all the explaining already..

Disturbed
    Participant

Stupid! They lied on the IRS forms about the history of their church if you compare it with their public website. Mr Kim (GP) said the church was founded around 1998 after he received revelation from God to preach the gospel to the world (on the IRS tax exempt status form). Did this website fabricate that public document? So they are saying we don’t know the history of their church. Actually we do know their true history.

How can one misuse a book? Again, WMSCOG does not own the Rights to truly publish any of ASH’s books which is how they have misused. First off, if Ash was so poor why would be publish a book that he didn’t intend to leave behind? The congregation was so small he could have just called a meeting, but instead he wrote a book. If god the mother was so important he would have clearly testified about her in the same manner in which he testified about the Passover. He wrote many things about Passover but only one about the bride…only to say there is no god the mother.

Their insistence doesn’t make sense. I must say Thou protest too much!

And if Ash was god shouldn’t he have known that someone was going to look at the “notes” in his bag? Even Jesus knew Judas was going to betray Him. He prophesied about it before it happened. It is recorded in the bible. Is this event with Ash recorded in the bible? No! It’s just hearsay.

Who was at this alleged spiritual wedding? All we have is what could be assumed is a photoshopped picture. Why would he spiritually marry someone else while still legally married to his wife? Why would god create such confusion? How would ASH’s true wife feel about him marrying another woman? In my heart I don’t think God would inflict that kind of pain upon His daughter/wife.

Yes I am thinking about this physically. According to Hebrews 2:17 For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way…

So if Ash were God in the flesh, he would have married one woman as society expects, as the example to set for us. And if Zhang were God, she wouldn’t have asked her husband for a divorce and then “spiritually” marry a man that is still married. What kind of example is that for God to set for His children? Is not. God is not of confusion but I know one who is (Satan-the father of lies).

KF
    Participant

well said Distrubed!

Disturbed
    Participant

I apologize for the length but as you can see I had a lot to say LOL

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Preach on Sistah!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Part 1: [0:32] "It's not a truth book.." So, it's a book of lies? Ash, God the Father, wrote a book of lies? [0:39] "The book was only to prove Um was not the Bride.." Ash said in the preface women like Um. This proves it was just for Um. [0:58] "Ash testified Mother is the true Bride" Interesting how he said this in private but publically told a lie. [1:37] "Opposers avoid explaining the whole situation.." Yes you do avoid explaining how many times the name of your church has changed and how Ash didn't establish the WMSCOG but established the NPPCOG [now the NCPCOG]. You avoid explaining a lot.. [2:10] "Explaing Jesus and such.." You only allowed the mature members to read the preface in English while the entire book has been translated. So, why don't you let them see the whole story?

Wow… That was really lame. I'm going to make a counter video.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.