Looks like it's rubbing off

Harry
    Participant

ChurchDestroyer101 wrote:

MountainMom wrote:

@Church Destroyer:  Violence is never the answer.  I know you are upset, believe me, I know how upset people can be when their loved ones are involved, or they themselves have been taken advantage of.  But like Harry said, many of us have loved ones in that church and we still want them to wake up some day and come out.  We can take constructive, proactive methods to do this, and that is what I advocate for everyone.  Then, we all win. 

If we expose them, they will become ineffective.  That is what we need to concentrate on. 

I am willing to talk to you any time if this gets to be too much.  Private message me.

I won't hesitate to take my fellow family member to the mental hospital should he/she join this cult. Thankfully, I was their only victim. But their numbers are rising, and we must put a stop to it. Because the last thing I want them to do is to commit a mass suicide when their leader died. They have killed the last of their members' brain cells into mindlessly following them. I don't think there is no other way to stop them besides a permanent stain to them.

well speaking of a permanent stain, this might be a good time to tell you ALL that i have been contacted by the All Knowing One! yes the All Knowing himself! he has instructed me to tell you that since he has removed himself from this forum he is appointing me, Harry, the NEW ALL KNOWING ONE. Hence, I am now in charge! So until further notice you will all need to bare 20 fruits! 10 is just not enough! I mean seriously, do you expect to get to the promised land on a measly 10 fruits?? just to show that I'm not a hard hearted New All Knowing One, I am increasing the total number of saved to 144,001! So let's get to work people because the end is near, I assure you!

Michele will remain as the holy mother, of course, but I will be considering who will sit at my right hand where I used to sit! So candidates may feel free to beg for my approval.

finally, for you new people that have no idea what i'm talking about, bahahahaha, go back and study or count actually's! I the NEW All Knowing One, have spoken! GBU or GBY, still not sure which way i like that.

@ emil and fried rice, you are front runners for my right had but let us not forget Yo Momma so Fat.  

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Congrats Nako! It’s truly an honour to be recognized by the most gracious Nako. Lol!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Bless you Father Stained: Since you've been gone we've all been "Down in a hole".

This one is right out of the New Stained Song Book, page 291.

(All rise, click and sing with me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKj6ZWUePJ0

How is school going ? You have the number, HMU. Peace be with you.

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Bless you Father Stained: Since you've been gone we've all been "Down in a hole".

This one is right out of the New Stained Song Book, page 291.

(All rise, click and sing with me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKj6ZWUePJ0

How is school going ? You have the number, HMU. Peace be with you.

Ahhh, J of N, my brotha from anotha motha, so nice to hear from you.

Hated to do that but I was worried and I knew YOU would come!

Where are my manners? Of course you shall sit at my right hand until the 2nd coming of Father Stained.

Renita, your on the left. Rice your out! Ha beat you to it Fried One, you wouldn't have taken it anyhow

Now let us all click and sing with J of N while I finish the party plans. Go ahead Dano, make my day!

emil
    Participant

Looks like I got kicked out even before reading about my nomination. 🙁

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Father (((Stained))) has gone ahead to prepare a place for us all.  He appeared to me last night in my living room.  Father was standing on a mountain top tall and high with the song "it's been awhile" surrounding us on my dope a/s/s surround sound stereo system.  My instructions are clear and they are to guard the holy mother (((Michele))) until he, the holy father, dare I utter his name again, (((Stained))) returns to this board at his second coming.  As per fathers instructions, no one may approach the holy queen (((Michele))) but through me, Jesus of Nazareth.  Now, let us all turn to page 71 in our new (((Stained))) song book and with feeling let us all sing:

Black Hole Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg 

and from page 69 in our new (((Stained))) song book,  let us sing:

Fell on Black Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySzrJ4GRF7s

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Father (((Stained))) has gone ahead to prepare a place for us all.  He appeared to me last night in my living room.  Father was standing on a mountain top tall and high with the song "it's been awhile" surrounding us on my dope a/s/s surround sound stereo system.  My instructions are clear and they are to guard the holy mother (((Michele))) until he, the holy father, dare I utter his name again, (((Stained))) returns to this board at his second coming.  As per fathers instructions, no one may approach the holy queen (((Michele))) but through me, Jesus of Nazareth.  Now, let us all turn to page 71 in our new (((Stained))) song book and with feeling let us all sing:

Black Hole Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg 

and from page 69 in our new (((Stained))) song book,  let us sing:

Fell on Black Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySzrJ4GRF7s

Well for those of you who are having trouble following this seemingly ridiculous back and forth, THIS is the part where we break off into 2 churches. Each church claiming to have the direct line to the all knowing one, his thoughts and wishes for us. New books new rules etc etc. That said, this is where history will NOT repeat itself. The All Knowing One being the true All Knowing One KNOWS that I would rather dive head first into the black sea then play the part of the other false church wmscog. even as a satire! haha, well played J of N and welcome back, our dysfunctional but loving family was worried about you. 

emil
    Participant

Ah! It looks like finally the two denominations have merged into one loving family.

Harry
    Participant

emil wrote:

Ah! It looks like finally the two denominations have merged into one loving family.

Emil, you were always the smart one, I thought I would have to write the ending myself…I think you should call yourself Ghandi.

Unconditional family love beats conditional (i won't say the name) love everytime! THE END

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Will he return with a new name ?  We must prepare for his return but no one knows the date or time (((Stained))) shall return.  Repent and prepare for he is at hand.  He shall claim his queen and adorn her in fine linen, silk and a solid pure gold crown with diamonds, rubys and emeralds.  If it were not so, why would I have told you so ? 

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Will he return with a new name ?  We must prepare for his return but no one knows the date or time (((Stained))) shall return.  Repent and prepare for he is at hand.  He shall claim his queen and adorn her in fine linen, silk and a solid pure gold crown with diamonds, rubys and emeralds.  If it were not so, why would I have told you so ? 

I for one am very excited to hear that! A new name would be cool too. Perhaps UNstained!

Questioninginla
    Participant

Looks like its rubbing off version 2:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-victims-liars-says-top-104500644.html

Those that are critical to my beliefs, you are liars.  Harry Reid said, "“there's plenty of horror stories being told. All of them are untrue"

That is all.

This stuff is waaaaaay too easy.  If you have a heartbeat, pulse, have not drawn your terminal breath…, chances are these techniques work on you.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

I for one am very excited to hear that! A new name would be cool too. Perhaps UNstained!

I assure you Harry, it will not be unstained; for no one here can be "un-stained".  We are all Stained.  He is us and we are him, remember that. 

emil
    Participant

Stained will be coming the second time in a hot air baloon. It will be exactly at the place where I live. Why here? You can join the location of Jerusalem to my home by a straight line. He will tell us his new name only after he ascends the second time.

It is all prophesied in scripture. The hot air is supplied by Zion. Obviously.

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Harry wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

I assure you Harry, it will not be unstained; for no one here can be "un-stained".  We are all Stained.  He is us and we are him, remember that. 

I know J of N, we are stained (I know I am) but if we don't get UN-stained, they win! We all need to get unstained!!

Disclaimer: No disrepect to the All Knowing One intended.

Viewing 15 replies - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.