Looking for members from the UK

• Creator
    Topic
    francey
    Participant

Hi I'm working on a feature about the WMSCG, particularly their activites in Britian/UK. If anyone is or knows any current or former members from the UK that would be willing to speak to me please PM me and I can give you more details. Any assistance will be appreciated! 

Thanks

Smurf
    Participant

How do we know you're legit?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

lol. exactly what i'm thinking. you know wmscog is just active scouting for people to sue.

justasitis
    Participant

francey – As far as I am concerned, you need to explain more of who you are, what you believe, your reasons for asking for current or former members to contact you, before anyone does. Who are you to be working on a feature about the wmscog and what exactly is a 'feature'? I would be more than willing to ask my friends to contact you, when you give any valid reaons why any of them might be motivated to do so. Are you yourself a current or ex-member of this 'church'? How are you personally affected? Why do you want anyone to PM you? If you or a friend/family member is held 'hostage' by this organisation, and you came to this website genuinely looking for support or information, then you would be more than happy to explain. When you have done so, then maybe you will be given what you have asked for. Whatever is going on for you, know that I wish you well.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.