Lightning from the east according to ahnsahnghong

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

I was thinking about stuff while cleaning at work and seem to remember once of ahnsahnghongs books wasting the lightning from the east signifies the gospel being preached to the world in 37 years does anyone remember this? If so that brings them another problem.

Disturbed
    Participant

How so? Because they keep prophesying the end of the world?

genny
    Participant

I remember that.  Something about the "gospel" being spread starting in the east, and quickly (like lightning) being preached to the world.  If I find it again, I'll get the quote for you.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I vaguely remember. Off question: why does that cardinal point have to be Korea in the first place – as in East?

Simon
    Participant

because Ahn Sahng Hong is from Korea and he believed God sent him as Elijah (or something like that)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

because Ahn Sahng Hong is from Korea and he believed God sent him as Elijah (or something like that)

That could easily be out of East LA. 

Simon
    Participant

not if Ahn is elijah

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

not if Ahn is elijah

Is he Elijah to you? or East Africa it could be. 

Simon
    Participant

but you asked his reasoning, his reasoning can only apply to asia lol…

also not sure east africa would make sense as John would've said angel from the south

emil
    Participant

Yes Simon but Asia is huge. I could be the 2CC.

Simon
    Participant

No you can’t

emil
    Participant

No I'm not but there would be thousands of people in the eastern world with just as much claim to being 2CC as Ahn had based on the scriptures that they use.

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

No I'm not but there would be thousands of people in the eastern world with just as much claim to being 2CC as Ahn had based on the scriptures that they use.

My point yet. 

emil
    Participant

Simon, I would like to know what they claim points to Ahn. This is not a trick question. Can we list out the points? Even FTOS can help.

Here is what I am aware of:

1. From the East.

2. Baptized in 1948.

3. Born of non-Christian parents.

Let me clarify that I do not personally accept any of the above criteria. I am just trying to compile their criteria.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yes there are thousands.  But there could only be one.  And He must return the hearts of the children to God.

Disturbed
    Participant

The way wmscog uses ASH…he isn’t turning the hearts of people to God. Wmscog says ASH is God, which ASH himself never claimed. The hearts of the people in the wmscog are being turned to Zhang who is a false god.

emil
    Participant

FTOS can you add to the list of criteria in my post above? This would help you to narrow down the choice of 2CC to ASH.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.