Life In the Universe

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

Naturally I'm a very inquisitve person and I can remember that when I was in the cult there were certain things that just weren't making sense one of them being the whole creating the perfect theory that ash proposed.

I was rather fortunate to have had a pastor who was rather willing to divulge some of the so called secrets that they knew and apparently the reason that mama z wanted to create the perfect beings is because these will rule over the universe. To be more precise I remember being told by my pastor that we will rule extra terrestrials. So apparently there exist life on other planets and at the ressurection we shall rule over them as their god-like kings.

So one is given a planet; lets call this planet "Pegasus" and on this planet live the "Pegus" creatures and I Azula shall rule over them.

If I worked hard enough I would be rewarded with more planets to govern. And there was even a propaganda video made by the cult and there were princes and princesses who were even rewarded with galaxies! lol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.