Life In the Universe

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

Naturally I'm a very inquisitve person and I can remember that when I was in the cult there were certain things that just weren't making sense one of them being the whole creating the perfect theory that ash proposed.

I was rather fortunate to have had a pastor who was rather willing to divulge some of the so called secrets that they knew and apparently the reason that mama z wanted to create the perfect beings is because these will rule over the universe. To be more precise I remember being told by my pastor that we will rule extra terrestrials. So apparently there exist life on other planets and at the ressurection we shall rule over them as their god-like kings.

So one is given a planet; lets call this planet "Pegasus" and on this planet live the "Pegus" creatures and I Azula shall rule over them.

If I worked hard enough I would be rewarded with more planets to govern. And there was even a propaganda video made by the cult and there were princes and princesses who were even rewarded with galaxies! lol

MountainMom
    Participant

Oh Please, Azula, tell me it isn't so!  They said their devoted members would rule other planets?  Are they actually telling their members this?  I did meet some members in the Chicago Zion who could probably rule Lala Land, though. 

Azula
    Participant

Sadly it is so MM

This information was passed on to me in secret, was supposed to be some advanced teaching meant for the Koreans only, that's because the Koreans are the only ones who could fully understand the truth. They are like so super smart and amazing and brilliant. Hey! God even chose to be born a Korean so that race is truly a master race created by God and only the Koreans could understand these mysteries. lol

Yeah even lala land would be turn into he/l/l if it were run by anyone from the cult!

Smurf
    Participant

Ah, the koreans… their pride will be their demise.

Claiming to be in the truth and at the same time falling for the very first lie mentioned in the Bible.

One must appreciate the irony.

As for the planets, yes, we were told we would get planets to rule and it was not even kept a secret.

Seems like a lot of responsibilities though  : / Not as alluring as they may think.

But who am I to argue with our korean overlords, btw I never got a straight answer as to why are they the new chosen race?

Whatever happened to the promise to Abraham?! Huh?

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, they aren't unlike the Scientologists then, who think someone is going to come and take them away in a space ship.  How can people be fooled so entirely by something so completely far-fetched?

If you are in control of this scheme, as the leaders are, you stand to make yourself a multi-millionaire, at the least. The leaders of the WMS have the perfect product, don't they?  They offer a product they never have to deliver, or at least no one can prove they deliver.  And there is absolutely no overhead because they have the members pay for food, rent, buying the properties, etc.  Wow. 

Smurf
    Participant

I guess that means that the WMSCOG would welcome our space brothers, should they decide to show up anytime soon.

Serves 'em right.

Smurf
    Participant

With all due respect MM, you cannot dismiss something just because it's far fetched. Not all of us chose to believe only what we see. You may label such people as fools, but I woulds say you are myopic.

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, I don't just believe what I see either.  But I do check out my sources if I am being told something.  I'm not always right, either, but I have a great track record.

Also, I don't believe all in the WMS are fools, simply that they have been fooled in respect to the WMS.   It is my belief that the people of the WMS shouldn't receive the trust they haven't earned.

MountainMom
    Participant

I should also say that my question "How could people be fooled by something so far-fetched" was a rhetorical question.  I know how they do it, and I know it is a very sophisticated, slick trick.  I didn't mean to insult the intelligence of anyone who was fooled by the WMS indoctrination methods.  Under the right circumstances, anyone could fall victim to their methods. That is why people have to be informed  about these methods.  Prevention is the best answer to the problem.

setufree
    Participant

I agree with MM prevention is the best method.

Surprisingly I've found that most of these young men and women are highly educated, if not than very street smart and fully functional members of society.  The WMS can be very convincing, and they seem to have an answer for everything.

If people are educated in the bible, they use convincing techniques to prove their point.  If people come in with no knowledge of the bible, they will find out what interests them and prove their doctrine that way.  I've met highly educated people in this group, service men and women, college graduates, very street smart former strippers/addicts, lonely single parents, struggling college kids, and high schoolers who haven't experienced the real world yet.  They prey on everyone that fits their "beautiful fruit" mold, or someone that can be molded into a beautiful fruit.  They are predators, and that's what in my opinion makes them dangerous spiritually, financially and possibly physically.  They don't seem to run any background checks on anyone and little is known about the people who run things in each church.

They ease everyone's lingering doubtful concerns with lovebombing techniques, or if your questions persist they will claim it is Satan and make you fear and question your own salvation.  It's a very cultish technique and extremely sociopathic behavior.

genny
    Participant

Ruling over other planets sounds kind of like Mormonism.

MountainMom
    Participant

I had no idea the Mormon religion teaches something similar to the WMS.  And here I had a WMS member telling me that Mormonism is the biggest cult there is!  This member was really criticizing the Mormons.  I guess he didn't know they taught some of the same material as the WMS.

Azula
    Participant

genny wrote:

Ruling over other planets sounds kind of like Mormonism.

It's true! I've actually never researched about the Mormons but portions of their teaching are similar to the wms. Even the part about coming from heaven they also have a similar doctrine about how we existed in the spirit world with God. Makes for some fascinating reading.

Simon
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Sadly it is so MM

This information was passed on to me in secret, was supposed to be some advanced teaching meant for the Koreans only, that's because the Koreans are the only ones who could fully understand the truth. They are like so super smart and amazing and brilliant. Hey! God even chose to be born a Korean so that race is truly a master race created by God and only the Koreans could understand these mysteries. lol

Yeah even lala land would be turn into he/l/l if it were run by anyone from the cult!

It is taught VERY openly here.

Also here they teach Koreans are actually spiritually the weakest that's why God came to Korea to be there where they were needed as a constant reminder

Azula
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Azula wrote:

Sadly it is so MM

Also here they teach Koreans are actually spiritually the weakest that's why God came to Korea to be there where they were needed as a constant reminder

And this ladies and gentlemen is but a portion of the point I was making about just how sophisticated these cult leaders are. When you tell one thing to one and something else entirely to another all the while keeping your hands clean and appearing innocent and virtuous. Stolkholm syondrom I think it's called. Classical.

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Naturally I'm a very inquisitve person and I can remember that when I was in the cult there were certain things that just weren't making sense one of them being the whole creating the perfect theory that ash proposed.

I was rather fortunate to have had a pastor who was rather willing to divulge some of the so called secrets that they knew and apparently the reason that mama z wanted to create the perfect beings is because these will rule over the universe. To be more precise I remember being told by my pastor that we will rule extra terrestrials. So apparently there exist life on other planets and at the ressurection we shall rule over them as their god-like kings.

So one is given a planet; lets call this planet "Pegasus" and on this planet live the "Pegus" creatures and I Azula shall rule over them.

If I worked hard enough I would be rewarded with more planets to govern. And there was even a propaganda video made by the cult and there were princes and princesses who were even rewarded with galaxies! lol

WTF ..?? @Azula are saying people are believing all these nonsense .. I would have believed a story like this one when I was 8 or 9 years old but as an adult, c'mon.

Simon
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Simon wrote:

Azula wrote:

Sadly it is so MM

And this ladies and gentlemen is but a portion of the point I was making about just how sophisticated these cult leaders are. When you tell one thing to one and something else entirely to another all the while keeping your hands clean and appearing innocent and virtuous. Stolkholm syondrom I think it's called. Classical.

That's not an example of stockholm syndrome at all. Not that you won't find examples of it in WMSCOG that just isn't one

Azula
    Participant

Travis wrote:

WTF ..?? @Azula are saying people are believing all these nonsense .. I would have believed a story like this one when I was 8 or 9 years old but as an adult, c'mon.

Travis my friend, when you're brainwashed you can believe anything that your Korean puppet master tells you. He could tell you that because your family/ friends haven't eaten bread and wine they have become agents of Satan and will do anything in their power to prevent you from coming to worship the true (Korean) God

Sad but true

MountainMom
    Participant

@Azula
    :  I know what you are saying is true about family being called "Satan" when they try to help a member see the deceptions of the wms.  But are family always agents, or do they waver back and forth, whenever Satan wants to use them?  I ask because on one hand a member I know says he can't trust his parents, then not long later, asks them to perform tasks that he would only ask someone he trusts completely to do!  It is very confusing at times. 

@Travis:  It is the method they use, the process, that fools even reasonable, intelligent people.  If it is done accordiing to their very refined method, even a wary person could be controlled.  That is why exposure of their methods is the only way. 

Azula
    Participant

@MM Your're right, the definition changes according to what the cult and puppet master need from the minion from time to time.

One moment they are the Egyptians the Israelites plundered for gold (i.e. money) This would be the case when the puppet master wants the minion to get money for whatever reason.

They can also be fruit (Perfect offering pleasing to the tru [Korean] god) and also bragging rights in front of other minions

Or of the devil (should they not comply with the above mentioned examples or any demand of the cult)

All of this is pure evil of course to view people as means (what can they do for me way of thinking) rather than people. But when you're brain washed you never see it.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.