Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Harry
    Participant

I'm also happy that admin has installed the PROFANITY FILTER for the folowing reasons:

All members of the forum aka "the group" will now conform to the same etiquette language regardless of where they are from or how they tawk.

All members will appear to believe the same doctrine and show no individuality at anytime unless it is approved by the filter.

If a member does try to make a statement that doesn't conform to the groups beliefs it will automatically be removed so as not to contaminate the thoughts of other members or prospective members.

All members will appear happy at all times.

The need to ostracize other members for using profanity will no longer be necessary.

No one will ever get angry again and the world will be a beautiful place.

The filter can edit what you wrote so whatever you thought you were saying will appear to conform to the doctrine set forth by the group.

Freedom of speach, like freedom of religion and freedom of mind is overrated. 

Finally, If we conform to the filter we will all get to go to heaven. (assuming you are tigthning and recruiting)

I put this under the joke section cause I don't want to get kicked out and lose all my friends 

Harry
    Participant

I'm also happy that admin has installed the PROFANITY FILTER for the folowing reasons:

All members of the forum aka "the group" will now conform to the same etiquette language regardless of where they are from or how they tawk.

All members will appear to believe the same doctrine and show no individuality at anytime unless it is approved by the filter.

If a member does try to make a statement that doesn't conform to the groups beliefs it will automatically be removed so as not to contaminate the thoughts of other members or prospective members.

All members will appear happy at all times.

The need to ostracize other members for using profanity will no longer be necessary.

No one will ever get angry again and the world will be a beautiful place.

The filter can edit what you wrote so whatever you thought you were saying will appear to conform to the doctrine set forth by the group.

Freedom of speach, like freedom of religion and freedom of mind is overrated. 

Finally, If we conform to the filter we will all get to go to heaven. (assuming you are tigthning and recruiting)

I put this under the joke section cause I don't want to get kicked out and lose all my friends 

Smurf
    Participant

Now to put a non-shoe-advertising filter and we're done.

Oh and solar collectors, of course.

Smurf
    Participant

Now to put a non-shoe-advertising filter and we're done.

Oh and solar collectors, of course.

Joshua
    Participant

Thanks for the political humor post. What was the joke again?

Joshua
    Participant

Thanks for the political humor post. What was the joke again?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I just got home from work early and found my wife on a “P” (adult) site. I am going to speak to her about it when she gets home.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I just got home from work early and found my wife on a “P” (adult) site. I am going to speak to her about it when she gets home.

Simon
    Participant

People text me “plz” because it’s shorter than “please”. So I answer “no” because it’s shorter than “yes.”

Simon
    Participant

People text me “plz” because it’s shorter than “please”. So I answer “no” because it’s shorter than “yes.”

Joshua
    Participant

It's been a while since anyone put some humor here for the rest of us. I know you guys have some jokes or stories you can share. Step up folks! It's not a stage! We're not going to throw fresh fruit or anything. More important, we're not going to throw canned fruit either.

Here's a joke for you: The other day I had a intelligent conversation with a WMSCOG missionary.

That's it! That's the joke!

Joshua
    Participant

It's been a while since anyone put some humor here for the rest of us. I know you guys have some jokes or stories you can share. Step up folks! It's not a stage! We're not going to throw fresh fruit or anything. More important, we're not going to throw canned fruit either.

Here's a joke for you: The other day I had a intelligent conversation with a WMSCOG missionary.

That's it! That's the joke!

Simon
    Participant

When Beethoven passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later,the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate.

When the magistrate arrived,he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, “Ah, yes, that’s Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, being played backwards.”

He listened a while longer, and said, “There’s the Eighth Symphony, and it’s backwards, too. Most puzzling.” So the magistrate kept listening; “There’s the Seventh… the Sixth… the Fifth…”

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, “My fellow citizens, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s just Beethoven decomposing.”

Simon
    Participant

When Beethoven passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later,the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate.

When the magistrate arrived,he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, “Ah, yes, that’s Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, being played backwards.”

He listened a while longer, and said, “There’s the Eighth Symphony, and it’s backwards, too. Most puzzling.” So the magistrate kept listening; “There’s the Seventh… the Sixth… the Fifth…”

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, “My fellow citizens, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s just Beethoven decomposing.”

emil
    Participant

good one Simon.

emil
    Participant

good one Simon.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

This Friday one of the member came to me and said church want his motorbike and his house to be sold for donation. Then he had discussion in side the church so he came to visit me. Then I showed him all the details information about wmscog now he is trying to get out but due to his wife it is being difficult him to escape from satan’s net.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

This Friday one of the member came to me and said church want his motorbike and his house to be sold for donation. Then he had discussion in side the church so he came to visit me. Then I showed him all the details information about wmscog now he is trying to get out but due to his wife it is being difficult him to escape from satan’s net.

emil
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

This Friday one of the member came to me and said church want his motorbike and his house to be sold for donation. Then he had discussion in side the church so he came to visit me. Then I showed him all the details information about wmscog now he is trying to get out but due to his wife it is being difficult him to escape from satan's net.

Is his wife financially independent?

emil
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

This Friday one of the member came to me and said church want his motorbike and his house to be sold for donation. Then he had discussion in side the church so he came to visit me. Then I showed him all the details information about wmscog now he is trying to get out but due to his wife it is being difficult him to escape from satan's net.

Is his wife financially independent?

Viewing 20 replies - 441 through 460 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.