Last Trip to Korea, Hurry!!

• Creator
    Topic
    TaintedByUrLies
    Participant

Is it me or does it seem like when theWMSCOG mention upcoming trips to Korea, they make it a point to mention to their members that this "may be the last trip to Korea since the disasters are so near"…….  I heard that almost 2 years ago. 

Emily
    Participant

I heard the same thing when I was there more than once.  I'm sure they have been saying that for a long time.  How else are they going to get people to cough up $1500 dollars for the trip?  I wonder if the people that are still members notice a pattern.  

Did you ever go to the airport to see them off?  I did.  They made us sing out loud to the members before they got on the plane.  Many of the ones that were leaving were crying.  The people in the airport must have thought that they were never coming back lol!  

Simon
    Participant

I have ever heard that even once.

Simon
    Participant

Nonsense

Simon
    Participant

That’s why everyone I know who went talks about how comfortable and accommodating it is

Simon
    Participant

Um its the people who go that say that not the church.

Simon
    Participant

yes but they have no reason to lie if we really are half as brainwashed as you believe.

Simon
    Participant

Oh,i totally missread you, sorry

Joshua
    Participant

I think the point that was trying to be made is that members are taught that thinking anything negative is of the devil. With this in mind people will not want to say anything negative about the church in Korea or their visit with Zahng. Did any of these people meet either of Zahng’s children? I’m just curious. It would be interesting to hear their stories.

Simon
    Participant

Her children don't even go to WMSCOG so far as I am aware. Which is a big part of why I doubt her ex-husbands story btw.

Joshua
    Participant

Why would your supposed gods children not be a part of this group? Now there’s a question worth finding the answer to. As for not believing the ex-husbands story you need to understand the culture but seeing as how you question it I can tell you don’t. It’s hardly the point but this woman brought much shame on her family with her actions.

Simon
    Participant

christ own brothers sisters doubted him 2000 years ago his own mother forgot giving birth to the saviour.

She.only brought shame in her family by misogynistic standards preaching gospel is not shameful

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

his own mother forgot giving birth to the saviour.

what are you talking about?

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Her children don't even go to WMSCOG so far as I am aware. Which is a big part of why I doubt her ex-husbands story btw.

Shimon,

Zhang was married and had children.  So she, "god the mother", cheated on Ahn, who according to you is also god.  Does God sin?

Simon
    Participant

Nope she.didn’t cheat their physical lives were separate

Simon
    Participant

Actually under the law she.cannot comit adultery against ahnsahnghong unless the testimony of then being God is true in which case wed know there is no.adultery

And say she’s not God claiming to be God would be a bigger.sin

Joshua
    Participant

Once again the Bible testifies against your limited knowledge. Whatever you have done in yout mind you have done in your body. If there were parents in Heaven then if they were with anyone else it would be sinning and adultery. I know that you will not accept this fact because by doing so you have to face the facts. Your group has no real foundation. Everything that I have studied on their website, all of their sermons, and the books they use all have holes in them. I think this is where the truth falls through. The Bible testifies against you, history testifies against you, your teachings contradict themselves and therefore testify against you, and the most damning is that you own supposed god the father himself testifies against you. This is not pursecution this is disproving the lies. I'll say it again, "Do your own research, get away from this group and its teachings, clear your head, the truth will set you free!"

Simon
    Participant

Its lies that you choose to believe from ncpcog and your failure to distinguish flesh from spirit

Joshua
    Participant

You're trying to change the subject. The NCPCOG is not quoted anywhere in the statement above. If you think you can do something in the flesh and not have it affect your spirit or do something in your spirit and not have it affect your flesh then I say there's a lot you still need to understand.

The Bible testifies against you, history testifies against you, your teachings contradict themselves and therefore testify against you, and the most damning is that you own supposed god the father himself testifies against you. This is not pursecution this is disproving the lies. I'll say it again, "Do your own research, get away from this group and its teachings, clear your head, the truth will set you free!" 

Simon
    Participant

<and the most damning is that you own supposed god the father himself testifies against you. This is not pursecution this is disproving the lies. I'll say it again, "Do your own research, get away from this group and its teachings, clear your head, the truth will set you free!">

sure looks like YOU brought it up.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.