Last chance to visit Korea

• Creator
    Topic
    mandy
    Participant

My family member just come back from Korea. The first visit was supposedly very exciting seeing god in real. I never knew that they have to pay money for accomodation and then end up sleeping on the floor. That is interesting to know.

From one of the other posts (Shimon) i understand that they might have adverstised this has the last chance to get to Korea and hence the frenzied visit by my family member. What a waste of time and money.

I would be happy my family member will get out like the husband who said that if 12/12 don't happen then he is getting out.

Joshua
    Participant

I would be curious to know if you loved one asked any real questions of Zahng and if they got any direct answers. You have my prayers for you and your loved one.

Simon
    Participant

I believe they only pay for the plane ticket.

Simon
    Participant

When I was going to go (it was cancled when North Korea attacked the S Korean Island) it was going to be $1100 and I have yet to see a plane ticket that little.

Simon
    Participant

yes but I doubt a group rate is that substantially less than normal. I am seeing 1800-1900 so if you were paying for more than a flight it would be substantially more than 700-800 less a flight than normal fare.

Simon
    Participant

that substantially?

Simon
    Participant

Wow okay I guess that's kinda cool

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.