"Just like 2000 years ago…FOR YOU WHO DISTORT THE TRUTH"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted in reply to "Deaconess Diane Sims Tells Why She Left the WMSCOG After 9 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 9/17/13.

Brittany writes:

I am a member of this church and I pray for these to who turned against Elohim..Also wmscog is world wide so In ur eyes the whole world is a cult. Wow ignorant thinking from ppl who don't know the prophecies of the Bible but only know man made teachings. Just like 2000 years ago jews thought  Jesus was, false,  but with their own thought came to be condemed. History repeats itself. They didn't believe in the Bible or the prophecies. You know nothing about the truth and prophecies that's y ur so quick k to judge but didn't God say don't judge. These two Satan took. This is a prophecy in the Bible and they know it. God is seperati.g the righteous from the wicked before he comes to judge. But the Bible says nly gods people will see the truth with their spiritual eyes and ears. I will pray to FATHER AHNSAHNGHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER FOR YOU WHO DISTORT THE TRUTH

Smurf
    Participant

Brittany writes:

I am a member of this church and I pray for these to who turned against Elohim..Also wmscog is world wide so In ur eyes the whole world is a cult. Wow ignorant thinking from ppl who don't know the prophecies of the Bible but only know man made teachings. Just like 2000 years ago jews thought  Jesus was, false,  but with their own thought came to be condemed. History repeats itself. They didn't believe in the Bible or the prophecies. You know nothing about the truth and prophecies that's y ur so quick k to judge but didn't God say don't judge. These two Satan took. This is a prophecy in the Bible and they know it. God is seperati.g the righteous from the wicked before he comes to judge. But the Bible says nly gods people will see the truth with their spiritual eyes and ears. I will pray to FATHER AHNSAHNGHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER FOR YOU WHO DISTORT THE TRUTH

Cool story, bra ๐Ÿ™‚

But if history repeats itself why can't I remember a heavenly mother figure at the time of Jesus. Wait! Let's try to find her at the passover!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lcs1np.jpg

Well… there she is. What do you know. I guess I owe you an apology.

Smurf
    Participant

Brittany writes:

Cool story, bra ๐Ÿ™‚

But if history repeats itself why can't I remember a heavenly mother figure at the time of Jesus. Wait! Let's try to find her at the passover!

Joshua
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was posted in reply to "Deaconess Diane Sims Tells Why She Left the WMSCOG After 9 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 9/17/13.

Brittany writes:

Oh Brittany how far down the rabbit hole have you fallen? Please don't waste your prayers unless they are to Jesus the Christ. Ahnsahnghong is dead and burried (never resurrected as the WMSCOG claimed he was going to do) and Zahng, Chang, Chung, heavenly mother, new jerusalem, or whatever other name she has gone by or group members call her is borderline deaf and doesn't understand very much if it's not in the Korean language. Deaf and unable to understand you? Don't waste your time praying to this human or to the other dead human. History repeats itself? When can we expect Zahng to be beaten and cruxified? When can we expect either one of these people to come back to life? Where are the miracles of Ahn and/or Zahng? I will agree with you that God is separating the righteous from the unrighteous. Many false gods will be presented in the last days. Many like you will be fooled. Your proof for this is written in the Word of God! Show me where Jesus EVER taught about a god the mother. Show me where the diciples ever tried to convince the masses about there being more than the One True God! You're are trying to defend this doctrine like so many before you who also failed. It's the same tired lines that have been thrown at us before. Sorry, but I choose to read the Word of God and believe what I read there as opposed to what someone else would want me to believe it means. You man made doctrines mean nothing but death when held up to the Word of God. Brittany, take your time and read through this website and open your eyes both spiritually and literally. You need to find the truth and it is no inside of the WMSCOG. By the way I tell you this out of love not to persecute. Jesus showed this example many times. I'll take His lead and honor Him.

P.S. Pitch these false gods (elohim as the Bible puts it) out in the street. Perhaps they can find their own salvation and stop misleading others.

Joshua
    Participant

admin wrote:

Brittany writes:

Oh Brittany how far down the rabbit hole have you fallen? Please don't waste your prayers unless they are to Jesus the Christ. Ahnsahnghong is dead and burried (never resurrected as the WMSCOG claimed he was going to do) and Zahng, Chang, Chung, heavenly mother, new jerusalem, or whatever other name she has gone by or group members call her is borderline deaf and doesn't understand very much if it's not in the Korean language. Deaf and unable to understand you? Don't waste your time praying to this human or to the other dead human. History repeats itself? When can we expect Zahng to be beaten and cruxified? When can we expect either one of these people to come back to life? Where are the miracles of Ahn and/or Zahng? I will agree with you that God is separating the righteous from the unrighteous. Many false gods will be presented in the last days. Many like you will be fooled. Your proof for this is written in the Word of God! Show me where Jesus EVER taught about a god the mother. Show me where the diciples ever tried to convince the masses about there being more than the One True God! You're are trying to defend this doctrine like so many before you who also failed. It's the same tired lines that have been thrown at us before. Sorry, but I choose to read the Word of God and believe what I read there as opposed to what someone else would want me to believe it means. You man made doctrines mean nothing but death when held up to the Word of God. Brittany, take your time and read through this website and open your eyes both spiritually and literally. You need to find the truth and it is no inside of the WMSCOG. By the way I tell you this out of love not to persecute. Jesus showed this example many times. I'll take His lead and honor Him.

P.S. Pitch these false gods (elohim as the Bible puts it) out in the street. Perhaps they can find their own salvation and stop misleading others.

emil
    Participant

Wow Brittany! History repeats itself huh?

Wonder who were the 3 wise men who followed the star and found the babe Ahn?

And did Ahn's parents take the babe Ahn and flee to N Korea?

Don't want to keep going as you can read the bible yourself and find the fallacy in the very idea that history has been repeated with Ahn or Zahng.

The only history that has been repeated is the history of fraudsters in Korea.

emil
    Participant

Wow Brittany! History repeats itself huh?

Wonder who were the 3 wise men who followed the star and found the babe Ahn?

And did Ahn's parents take the babe Ahn and flee to N Korea?

Don't want to keep going as you can read the bible yourself and find the fallacy in the very idea that history has been repeated with Ahn or Zahng.

The only history that has been repeated is the history of fraudsters in Korea.

emil
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Good one Smurf.

emil
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Good one Smurf.

Simon
    Participant

A lot of leaps of logic in her post

jellybean
    Participant

This is another argument that they use to justify what they believe. Sounds to me like a broken CD. Pointing somewhere else is not going to help you. I have already write that they will show innumerable reasons why they believe what they do believe because this is the reality they have chosen.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.