"Joshua's Movement?" I am once again anoid with the WMS!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I recently read in another post, I haven't had the time to verify it yet, that the WMSCOG has been promoting a group inside of their group. The elite of the chosen ones I guess. They are promoting this group that they have titled, "Joshua's Movement." Now I'm sure that this is a little arrogant of me but when God told me that He wanted me to be His Joshua in reguard to destructive controlling groups like the WMSCOG and lead His children out I was both apprehensive (scared) and honored. Although I feel that there are probably people out there that could do a much better job at this than I could I am a willing vessel. For this cult to take and abuse the scriptures the way they do, to take advantage of the nature of Gods children as they have, and to now take my God given name to further their abuse has (for lack of a better term) pissed me off! This group inside of the group is tasked with approaching and if possible setting appointments with five people a day. Of course this kind of preaching has been stolen from other groups who have proven that there can be a measure of success by using these kind of tactics. Business and advertising also prove that if you put something in front of people enough times they will begin to think that whatever it is must be useful or needed. What's more, if you can start a "Buzz" about it then your product or service could become very successful in a very short amount of time. This better explains why the WMSCOG (It's not called this in Korea by the way!) has grown as quick as it has and also why it is dying out as quick as it is. Yes, it seem that their numbers are going down! The newness and fresh approach is fading away just like the "Pet Rock" fad. This is why once again there is a push to get more people in! What happened to the whole last year is the end of preaching thing anyway? I thought that the temple was complete again! (Yes, I said again.) Everyone of the 144,000 were supposedly found and that was that. I guess that they never expected to have to keep this crock of bull going this long! This is one of the reasons why some of us are keeping a keen eye out to try and avoid the mass suicide senerio. They don't believe in this kind of thing right now but what if Zahng told them that they need to go into their spiritual form in order to accompany her to Heaven? Suddenly not that far of a strech is it? My appointment is to lead the children of God out of bondage and into the promised land. When Joshua left Moses and lead the children of Isreal into the promised land all of the people had their own mind and their own decisions to make. Folks, the laws of God are written in our hearts! There are things that we do and things that we don't do because we already know that some things are right and some things are wrong. Do you really need to be taught a new way of doing things? A new set of rules? The Bible teaches us that iron sharpens iron. We are to hold each other to the standards that God has already placed in us! My iron should not dominate over yours or vice versa. Jesus is the head of the church and we are to strive to be like Him! As men we are to lead our families as Jesus leads us. As men we are to love our wives as Jesus loves his church. This alone should prove to anyone that the WMSCOG is a false church! How many times have we heard of divorce being encouraged? This group has Love? Where? The love of self is no kind of love! They're going to lose!

Have I brought you truth? Am I stepping up and being the Joshua God called me to be? Have I brought you into slavery (controlling and manipulating group) or have I encouraged you into freedom (a life with Jesus Christ and an ability to think for yourself) and the promised land (Heaven)? This is what Joshua is called to do and those that solder in this cause with me do not count numbers of people talked to in a day but praise God for every lost soul that comes to know Him for the True God He is! WMSCOG your days of manipulation and deception are numbered!

Last bit of truth for now; I believe it was Emil that brought up a GREAT question/comment: How can you believe Ahn/Sahng are gods and then take the body and blood of Jesus who said that there is only One True God? WMSCOG your doctrine and teachings are being tested and they are failing!

Simon
    Participant

Money and general stress stuff do to taking care of myself mom step dad and baby sister on only my pay check working 48-56 hours a week with school full time which also forces me to have pretty much no social life

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Money and general stress stuff do to taking care of myself mom step dad and baby sister on only my pay check working 48-56 hours a week with school full time which also forces me to have pretty much no social life

And you still find the time to be here.  Hot damn.  Ask your ol' pals @ WMSCOG if they'll give you your money back.  Hang in there Poindexter.  Where are you going to school ? PM the answer.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I know what you mean Shymen! I work and go to school full-time. I'm also a single mom. Definitely difficult to find the time and energy for fun. But I found the silver lining.. I wouldn't have the time for school or work if I were still a member. =)

Simon
    Participant

I would only because I'd be brainwashed into not caring about taking care of my family 😉

Simon
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

And you still find the time to be here.  Hot damn.  Ask your ol' pals @ WMSCOG if they'll give you your money back.  Hang in there Poindexter.  Where are you going to school ? PM the answer.

Of course I find time to  be here! This is important! also that's why I am usually on my phone usually down time durring work or between classes or on the bus..

I'd love my money back but it aint happening >.<

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

Of course I find time to  be here! This is important! also that's why I am usually on my phone usually down time durring work or between classes or on the bus..

I'd love my money back but it aint happening >.<

Why not ?  They LOVE YOU SO MUCH'EY.  They LOVE US ALL SO MUCH'EY.

emil
    Participant

You hang in there Simon, my friend. It is a matter of time. This phase will pass and a new day will dawn.

Carlos
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Wow, that's very impressive you should be very proud and I'm sure your Mother and sister are greatful as well. You are obviously a good man.

zigade1711
    Participant

So what do you guys think will happen when. God the mother dies. Are we to assume the workd will end indefinetly. Or will they come up with another excuse. Like this was to weed out the unfaithfull or that mother god told jim. Jim kool that she gaves us more time to save more souls. Aka more money whixh will basically be a repeat of 2012 prediction and the 1999 prediction
    I myself is xurious on this topic. What do members say?

Viewing 9 replies - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.