Jesus new name.

• Creator
    Topic
    jackiebperez
    Participant

If Jesus is supposed to return a second time with a new name than how can we discern if he’s truly God or not. Or will he be seen coming on a cloud? “

“The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.” So is the new church coming out of heaven. Im guys I’m so confused I don’t know or understand anything anymore.

MountainMom
    Participant

I have a letter from a deacon that says Mother will not die, so their deacons better get their act together.  When Zhang dies there probably will be another God on earth.  Very possibly Joo Cheol Kim.  But they really don't have to have another one.  I think their hard core members would just continue to slave for them and hand over their worldly goods even without another God on earth.    It would be harder for the Pastors to say that they got a direct edict from Mother though.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

How many times can God die? Oh my Lord!

jw03550
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Well, if the Bible says that "all eyes will see" when Jesus comes a second time, what does that mean?  I don't think you need to worry any more.  It seems very clear that there will be no question when Jesus comes the second time.  That is just another reason to really question the wmscog about Ahnsahnghong.  All eyes didn't see him.  And, no ears heard about him either it sounds like.  So obviously false that it isn't even funny.  Only under the guidance of mind control experts could anyone believe that He has already come the second time, and the world didn't know it. 

This ^

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Prophecy states christ will be sacrificed once, but he will appear a second time. Christ will come to earth again. Despite cog teaching, doctrine, and beliefs Christ hasn’t appeared yet. Unless you want to believe in a korean who came in secret, then died, but will come a third time. Allegedly.

Azula
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I have a letter from a deacon that says Mother will not die, so their deacons better get their act together….

Remember with this cult the story always changes (deception is a big part of the culture) so you can never trust anything they say.  If you do have the letter it will come in handy as hardcore evidence when the old bird goes to china. And then they'll say that she has ascended because of the members fault or some other random guilt.

But when I had initially heard that information I just took it as a test. Because I absolutely did believe that the world would end in 2012. But now I see that this is a tactic for when zhang dies.

MountainMom
    Participant

Believe me, I never do trust anything they say.  The story changes when it suits them, and the members swallow every lie.  The leaders have members believing they "misunderstood" the 2012 prophesy, even though it was preached so thoroughly and relentlessly to them before 2012 that members actually had nightmares about it.  I know  a member that said that nothing was important but "saving souls."  He said his bills weren't important, his job wasn't important, etc., etc., etc.  Just preaching because the end was coming in 2012.  Afterwards he said, "Oh no, some members just misunderstood."  Wow, he really must have "misunderstood."  So did pretty much ALL of the members of the church there, I assume, because they ALL figured the world was ending by the last day of 2012, from what I hear.

Of course, they only tell members about "the end" being soon because they have to instill a sense of urgency to preach and recruit new money(oops I mean members lol).

jw03550
    Participant

Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids.

They will just say the letter is slander, in the hands of slanderers.

And ostracize us some more.

Some will leave, but then again some always do.  The very devoted will stay.  From a POV of the leader of the group, it won't necessarily be a bad thing that people leave after human-the-mother passes on.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@jw My fear, is that they will say, “Mother went to prepare a place for us…..as a father buys a home for his family, his wife/mother inspects it to make sure it is proper for raising children”.

Knowing their thinking, this will happen.

MountainMom
    Participant

My hope is that at least the member who actually WROTE the letter stating so positively that Mother wouldn't die will realize something.  That's all I can really hope for.  I am sure it will get a gigantic spin after it happens.  Always does and they always fall for it.

Joshua
    Participant

I'm sure there will be a huge guilt trip about how mother died for them just like Jesus did. I can see it now, another shadow and reality lesson for the blind sheep. Mother has done everything including giving her own life for her children. Stay faithful, keep paying, keep bringing in more paying people. Don't believe this could happen? The Moonies are still in exhistance.

Viewing 10 replies - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.