Jesus new name.

• Creator
    Topic
    jackiebperez
    Participant

If Jesus is supposed to return a second time with a new name than how can we discern if he’s truly God or not. Or will he be seen coming on a cloud? “

“The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.” So is the new church coming out of heaven. Im guys I’m so confused I don’t know or understand anything anymore.

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, if the Bible says that "all eyes will see" when Jesus comes a second time, what does that mean?  I don't think you need to worry any more.  It seems very clear that there will be no question when Jesus comes the second time.  That is just another reason to really question the wmscog about Ahnsahnghong.  All eyes didn't see him.  And, no ears heard about him either it sounds like.  So obviously false that it isn't even funny.  Only under the guidance of mind control experts could anyone believe that He has already come the second time, and the world didn't know it. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Hi Jackie. I would say literally, the first thing to do/understand with leaving is that Just because you have questions doesn’t make WMS correct. When I left, I had to ask myself;

“Do I stay at Zion, pretending everything they are saying is real, or do I live my life and try to find relevancy?”

I chose the latter.

To try to answer your question; “We’ll know him by his nature”. Ahn was married, had 4 kids. And somehow in the midst of all this, had a spiritual wife and WMS tries to justify it, but fails to realize that since Ahn and Zhang was alive in the flesh, this doesnt make it a SPIRITUAL marriage. *Sidenote* The Virgin Mary had a Spiritual birth. Keyword spiritual, because she was a virgin.

So by definition, Ahn was an Adulterer to say the least. Would Jesus have any 1/2 truths in his actions? Wms has tons of justifications for their BS.

I would begin deciphering the scriptures yourself. Look at early bibles. Get a concordance and translate key scriptures.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Hahaha. Sorry to laugh. I know what you mean. If you were taught by the cog, then I can understand your confusion. They do not know scripture 100 percent. Their beliefs could cause confusion. They say second coming christ has already come, he came in secret, he is Father in heaven and so on and so forth. Its not true. All I can suggest is study, and read your bible. The whole bible. Then when you are done, read it again. Some biblical truths are lost or hidden in translation. Like the name of Jesus was written and prophesied in the old testament. But the cog says the name Jesus was never written in there. They claim God is with them, but they just don’t know the many truths of the bible.

The scripture you quoted is for the future. Jesus was speaking and he spoke about 3 names. Zion, God’s temple in Israel hasn’t been established yet, worry about that verse when it is built.

When the time comes those chosen will understand. Personally, despite the cog saying the world is going to end so to speak (4 years ago) I think we have hundreds of years left.

MountainMom
    Participant

Very good suggestions Untouchable, and done more tactfully than I probably came across.  Good luck, Jackie.  Please do what UT suggests. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mountain Your words were right on, too. Those who weren’t members, have relevant voices in this battle.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Mountainmom that is the verse I told my husband all eyes will see him (no question it will be Jesus?!?!) I got him to skip a passover( only 1 in 8 yrs). He forgot that verse this past year and had to go…you know because an overseer and his brother called him to remind him ahead of time and the day before reminder on top of reminder etc…u know stay on top of him making sure he went…it pisses me off. I wish they would leave my husband alone.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Too much evidence for this cult to still be active. My brother in law (who is a deacon in az) used Eph 2:8-9 the other day in a text and put lol afterwards. Im like are you serious? It says we are saved by Grace in that verse. How can they read these scriptures and not see?!?!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Getting back to the name of Jesus for a second, does anyone here know the name of Jesus in Hebrew?

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Yeshua is the Hebrew name of Jesus if I’m not mistaken…

genny
    Participant

see Matt. 1:21 footnotes

Joshua / Yeshua (English spelling / Hebrew spelling)

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I guess when they teach every eye will see,and every ear will hear .They mean spiritual eyes and ears  not physical .They mean to say when we preach to everyone all don't accept the truth about father and mother only those who have spiritual eyes and ears  can accept and see.Same goes with the New name and Jesus always spoke in parables so if you don't have spiritual eyes and ears we will not understand their teaching.But strange after 2012 my spiritual eyes and ears were taken away and i got to know they are nothing but a cult.

Azula
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Well, if the Bible says that "all eyes will see" when Jesus comes a second time, what does that mean? …

I hate to do this MM but…

They have a come back for the verse. The original one you're referring to is Revelation 1:7. The comeback verse is Isaiah 40:3-5 because they say that even in Jesus's first coming it was prophesied that "ALL people would see the glory of the LORD". And John did say John 1:19-31. So you would need to deny Jesus at his first coming if you deny ash.

The verse in revelation they claim is ash and they claim that he came and restored the truth of the new covenant (but did he though?) and thereby showed his glory. But like Abhigail points out they point to us being the blind as well as anyone who rejects the "truth".

And the one's who crufied him referes to ones like me who left the cult and they cite this verse Hebrews 6:4-12.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Also to add about every eye will see him, they might pull out the verse Matthew 24:27 “For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.” One teaching they have is lightning means gospel. And since Korea is in the east, they could say that our gospel comes from Korea as the scripture states.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I like how they twist that verse…every eye will see to every “spiritual” eye will see…what a joke!

Azula
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

I like how they twist that verse…every eye will see to every "spiritual" eye will see…what a joke!

LMAO! I know right?

I feel a spiritual fart coming right about now. Oops! Turns out it was the real thing.

But you have to give it to them, they can come up with an incredibile spin :'D

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

A spiritual what!? On second thought, never mind.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

True the lighting they speak about is the gospel they preach.They also claim as per Isa 34-16 not one verse in the bible will lack her mate all verses in the bible are mated,Isa 29- 9-12 the bible is sealed and god has sealed it for all the false prophets, verse 14 says i will astound them in the last days.So for the false teachers out of zion it is sealed Isa 28-13 it is do and do, rule and rule,a little here a little there.But Isa 28-14 says i will lay a corner stone in zion Eph 2-20 Jesus is the corner stone when Eph was written Jesus was not there and as per Dan 7-25 zion was destroyed,zion is a place where gosds festivals are celebrated Isa 33-20, but to restore zion christ must appear again Heb 9-28 so he appeared in Korea as per coming from the east.Rev 5 1-6 says the scroll is sealed it had witting on both sides we have the bible with wiritting on both sides verse 6 no one could open the scroll or look inside so john wept and wept verse 5 says only the root of David.who is he? Rev22-16 the angel sent is the 2cc who is Jesus himself ,Rev 22-18-20 so evry thing we show you is in the bible the seals are opened who did it it is the second coming christ.The Sprit in verse 20 is Ash and the Bride is Zang.So could anyone on this earth open such secrets in the bible ,so he is and must be the second coming CHRIST.This is what i was thought and brain washed.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

That is a good summary of verses Abigail. I was taught the same verses. Thanks for the jog down memory lane.

Although the bible is sealed as they claim, I’m finding errors in the interpretation of scripture. For example, they say the name Jesus was never written in the old testament, but I found that his name IS written in the old testament. Zechariah 6:11-12. Joshua… here is the man whose name is the Branch…” the bible is still quite sealed. The cog has not unsealed it from what I can see.

Azula
    Participant

jackiebperez wrote:

If Jesus is supposed to return a second time with a new name than how can we discern if he's truly God or not. Or will he be seen coming on a cloud? "

"The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name." So is the new church coming out of heaven. Im guys I'm so confused I don't know or understand anything anymore.

I'm digressing a bit here but I remember hearing from a Korean deaconess that if mother dies that the new name will be mothers name. So no longer will they pray in the name of ash but in the name of zhang gil-jah. I'm sure the old bird has about another 30 years or so left in her before she joins ash in china.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Azula- Wait, remember Ahn going to China was “spiritual”. He’s right there in Sount Korea, lol

But its interesting that a deaconness told you that. Failing to realize the first error in thinking, “When Mother dies”. God now has a 1-2 record with dying and ascending, according to Wms. Guess Zhang can die to, and there will be another appointed God or prophecy

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.