Jamal is NOT Untouchable J

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

I just wanted to make it clear that the guy who posted all that ranting is not Untouchable J.  I know that regular posters on this forum see that very clearly just by looking at UT's past posts, but new members or Wms members who are visiting might not know that up front. 

It is possible that Wms leaders are trying to discredit Untouchable because they know he has damaging truths that members could see if they came to the site.  Just clearing things up. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

If WMS leadership has something to do with this…my only question is this, “Are these the actions of the True church?”. My actions are not slander.

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

the church does not care about damaging truths  untouchable j  has 

their all lies!   GOD  the MOTHER  IS MAGNIFICIENT

YOU ARE ALL  DOOMED  

untouchable j  dead

mountain mom dead

mayor and mike dead 

genny dead

warrior princess dead 

genny
    Participant

Yahwehs Hemlock, another new name for yourself?  Thank you at least for not using all caps.

I have had members speak to me like this before.  I don't think your leaders would be happy at the poor impression of the wmscog that it gives nonmembers.

Your threats are very strong and serious.  Should we be getting police protection from you?

On the other hand, if you are capable of having a proper conversation, like you said previously, why don't you move on with that and cut the threats?  Otherwise, it sounds like that's all you can do because you have no facts on your side to stand on.

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

genny  you will have intense abdominal  pain   and  bloody  diarrhea  within  38 hours   death   within  3=5 days  if 

you dont  praise  GOD  THE  MOTHER  IS  THE  GREATEST!!!!  YAHWEH  THE  ALLMIGHTY   CREATED  HER

tremble  you  white  devils

genny
    Participant

Ok, I'll get back to you in 6 days.  When you see that I'm still perfectly fine, and still against 'god the mother,' then let's talk about it.

By the way, you should use some more punctuation–commas and periods are very helpful in making sure your message comes across as you mean it.

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

GOD  THE MOTHER  IS  THE   GREATEST

GOD THE MOTHER   IS  THE  GREATEST

GOD  THE MOTHER  IS THE  GREATEST

GOD  THE MOTHER  IS  THE GREATEST

GOD  THE MOTHER  IS THE  GREATEST 

GOD  THE MOTHER  IS  THE GREATEST

GOD THE MOTHER  IS   THE GREATEST

Joshua
    Participant

This joker said in another thread that Zahng/Chang/Chung, what ever name she is going to go by next, is going to make the sea gold. Alert the EPA! She is going to pee in the ocean! Gross!!!

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

JOSHUA  YOU WILL  DIE  

HA HA HA HA HA HA

GOD  THE  MOTHER  IS  THE  GREATEST!!!

Joshua
    Participant

Oh no, I'm overwhelmed! NOT!!!

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

JOSHUA  WILL DIE 

JOSHUA  WILL DIE

JOSHUA  WILL DIE

JOSHUA  WILL DIE

GOD  THE MOTHER   HAS  CRUSHED  YOU

Joshua
    Participant

On no, another pathetic rant. OH NO! The mother now has a crush on me!?! Understandable I guess but she's tough out of luck, I'm married and I'm not into that peeing thing!

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

JOSHUA  WILL BE SMASHED  BY  A  MAC  TRUCK     AND  LEFT  FOR  DEAD  NOBODY  CARES.

GOD  THE MOTHER IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE YAHWEH!!!!!!!!!

Joshua
    Participant

Your mother will be heart broken! How do you say that in Korean? just curious.

YAHWEHS HEMLOCK
    Participant

MADNESS  WILL INFLICT     YOUR  MIND   FOREVER

WERE GONNA  GET  YA 

POLICE  CANT  HELP   YOU

GOD  THE MOTHER   SENT  US  TO  KILL YOU

HA HA HA    JOSHUA  BLEEDING    CRYING  HA  HA HA HA

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.