It Might Be Horrific, But It's Protected Under the 1st Amendment

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Terrible things are happening in the WMSCOG and other churches but because of the 1st Amendment giving everyone the freedom to practice whatever religion you want, these people are getting away with far too much!

Craig Lamar Davis was a Christian minister who is now facing 20 years in jail for his actions. He was (or maybe still is) a married man. He cheated on his wife with a Sister from his congregation unprotected. In 2005 (I believe), Davis tested positive for HIV. He knew he had the virus but continued to sleep with his wife and mistress unprotected. His mistress, who claims she was celibate for 15 years before sleeping with her Pastor, has tested positive for HIV as well. The wife, however, is clean. Davis was charged with 2 counts of Reckless HIV and is now looking at jail time. Clearly, the judge and jury saw that knowingly spreading such a virus ought to be punished.

However, there are Rabbis spreading herpes to infants through their circumcison ceremonies. The Rabbi puts his mouth on the little boys pen/is to suck out the blood, exposing the wound directly to the herpes virus. Some of the babies that have contracted herpes have died from the infection. And yet these Rabbis are not being held accountable because putting their nasty mouths on an infants pen/is is protected under the 1st Amendment.

Smurf
    Participant

I did not need to know the part with tha rabbis 😀

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

However, there are Rabbis spreading herpes to infants through their circumcison ceremonies. The Rabbi puts his mouth on the little boys pen/is to suck out the blood, exposing the wound directly to the herpes virus. Some of the babies that have contracted herpes have died from the infection. And yet these Rabbis are not being held accountable because putting their nasty mouths on an infants pen/is is protected under the 1st Amendment.

Thanks, I just needed a good laugh…

The Chive
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Rabbis do not preform circumsions. Moyels do. I saw the article and it was incorrect. The mouth is not put on the pepe in away to suggest oral copulation. The blood is sucked up by the moyel. Its also outlawed in almost all places with the exception of Brooklyn and a place called Kiryas Joel. Even the chief rabbi of Israel prohibits it. Its done by 1 sect, the Haredi (extreme orthodox) and the numbers are low. Thats like saying that all Christians are snake handlers.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Chive:

Thanks for the clarification and please point out where I said all rabbis (moyels, corrected) endanger the wellness of infant boys during circumcision? It wasn't implied, so don't say that. What was implied (if people know about herpes) is that rabbis (moyels, corrected) with nasty mouths (positive for herpes, being that herpes is the subject) are allowed to put their mouths on these babies. I'm glad to know that in most places it's not only frowned upon but also illegal.

Smurf
    Participant

I'm trying to get the image out of my head, but you guys are not helping :]

Simon
    Participant

its a stupid pharisee thing heredi Mohels suck by two definitions of the word its annoying glad my Jewish half wasn't Heredi

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.