It is better for me to leave than contribute to poor assumptions.

• Creator
    Topic
    WMS brother
    Participant

I got a couple PMs, and I wanted to address that as well as my behavior here. As this will be my last post.

My intention was to come here and set a good example so that this website might calm down, and perhaps hearts would be softened to respect an individual's choice to believe in whatever they want to believe, as I believe in truth that I know my real and living God. I have gone about that wrong and so I am leaving.

0. I mis-spoke in a couple of my posts, but rather than get sucked into another argument where I may fumble again, I am simply deciding to leave and learn more from the WMS. Any topics I was involved in are better explained by higher level members still active in the church.

1. I am not a Deacon or group leader, members of this forum made up that assumption.

2. I do not report back to Pastors in order to ask about what to post next here, members of this forum made up that assumption.

3. I don't call headquarters after spying on this website, members of this forum made up that assumption.

4. No questions were dodged just because I didn't have the answer, I just literally don't have the time in a day to post here constantly. Members of this forum make up many assumptions.

It is rare, even next to impossible, for a -positive- assumption to be made by the community here about the WMS or its membership. Any lack of information is filled in with a poisonous lie condemning us, even when we don't deserve such labels. I certainly don't deserve the above, even one as lowly as I. Such claims about me are not the truth, but witness that even though it is NOT THE TRUTH, I was slandered anyway by particular people who are eager to slander.

Which leads me to why I'm leaving here.

A Troll will ask for proof in the form of a unilateral yes or no question, such as if I may paraphrase;

"Is there a verse specifically claiming that Heavenly Mother will appear in the flesh as a female person, and that she is Jerusalem, and that she is God, In one simple verse?" forcing me to either lie and say "yes" thus discrediting me, OR upon the answer "no" receive ridicule about my lack of knowledge thus also discrediting me. Further, if I attempt to elaborate outside of "yes" and "no" absolutes, it is pointed out as a "diversion" and again my interpretations are mocked, further discrediting me. The agenda is NOT to learn, the agenda is to slander.

Someone who wants to learn will ask; "Tell me why you think the bible implies this is going to happen?" prompting an involved explanation which actually accomplishes proving that it is reasonable for the original party to believe what they believe, and it can be respected and left alone even if the two parties meet a disagreement. Learning is accomplished, as well as basic human respect and love. AND THEN THE DISCUSION ENDS, and both respectful people go home and go their separate ways.

Even if I tell people on a personal level not to believe your interpretation, I can get by in life without having to make, or participate in, a website dedicated to slandering you.

Because respect and love are teachings of Jesus, while "Quarrelsome brothers" are rebuked in the bible.

Goodbye.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.