Is there ANY room for error in the world mission society church of god?

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

In "My Sheep Listen to My Voice" p. 217 Joo Cheol Kim writes in response to "Why Are We Tempted?"…

"Because our faith can grow by overcoming temptation, just like having measles is part of life to strengthen a child's immune system".

Since when is measles a part of life?  How does measles strengthen a child's immune system?  If it were true that measles strengthened a child's immune system, then we wouldn't vaccinate children in order to prevent the disease and there wouldn't still be deaths due to measles.  

Total non sequitur.

Why is this important?  Because when your organization claims that it is being led by "god in the flesh" as the wmscog claims when they claim that zhang is "god the mother", then there is no room for error.  The real God is perfect.  

Simon
    Participant

Measles vaccines function in a way that benefits your immune system the same as the.disease as it technically gives you the disease

also is it vaccinated in korea

Disturbed
    Participant

The real God doesnt lie. WMSCOG says they didnt preach 2012 prophecy as end of the world nor a bible study that says black people wont go to heaven. We already know many people that were in the LA church from the beginning have heard and were taught to preach both of these subjects. It shouldnt be up for debate. Either you preached it (own up to it) or you didnt. No one should be able to point the finger at you if you really didnt do it.

My God isnt of confusion. My God wouldnt be married to his spouse and then spiritually marry another woman (who is divorced from a different spouse) and then have the "church" try to hide this information. If God had done this I'm sure He would be like yeah I did it and this is the reason.

Emily
    Participant

@ Disturbed…great points.

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Measles vaccines function in a way that benefits your immune system the same as the.disease as it technically gives you the disease

also is it vaccinated in korea

Yes the measles vaccine benefits in that it prevents the disease.  It is a live vaccine but the vaccinated person typlically only experiences mild side effects.  

The measles disease itself does not benefit the body.  It certainly does not "strengthen" anyone's immune system as Joo claims.  The reason we have the vaccine in the first place is because measles can actually kill you.  Here is some info on the vaccine and when it came about.

Zhang should've corrected Joo because that was an ignorant statement.  I mean seriously "god" read a book.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Is there ANY room for error in the world mission society church of god?"

It's called "totalism" for a reason.

The answer will always be "no".

All questions will – amazingly – always be answered.  This contributes to the mysticism and binds people psychologically.  "Eureka, I've found it."  Add a pinch of information control and one never gets to hear the other side.  Genius, actually.  Certainly those are the tools of God.  Not.

Emily
    Participant

Correct.  That is why I'm dedicated to pointing out all of the errors.  Hopefully it will help others escape the control that the wms has on them. It helped me do it…

Simon
    Participant

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

If you say so..

Joshua
    Participant

The question was "is there any room for error" to which I would like to add, "is there any room for forgiveness?" Compassion also seems to die when someone realizes the truth and leaves. How many testimonies have we witnessed about ex-members being spoken poorly of after they left?

Love
    Participant

I know about 1988 it was world end prediction. Well ash Shang hong wrote about 2012 may be it is a prophesy. But I am 100 ./. Correct and true in my words today while writing this message. Wmscog my former church taught us 2012 as end prediction. No one can deny this because I have proof of sermon, proof of Decon given in written about 2012. I have recording of Decon saying 2012 is the last day and 2013 will not come. I have record of elder ( jandosanim) sabbath prayers saying this year this month we will visit father in the cloud. It was on December 2012. I have record of pastor saying we must be the material Jerusalem temple, we must complete Jerusalem temple, we must find ( collect ) materials for to be a part of Jerusalem temple this was said on Pentecostal festival of 2013. Isn’ t this surprising. Because church taught us all not only for me Jerusalem temple will be complete in year year 2012. According to prophesy 2012 mother will also be 70 according to David throne. Then we will go to heaven with mother in the meeting pastor told us now inwards such days are coming you all must prepare for worm cloths every things to be prepared. But summer started its very hot now.

My question was then why did pastor again say of Jerusalem temple in 2013, I asked to many Decon who was very close to me at that time but no answer from them. I can remember the date it was December 31, Monday 2012 we had leaders meeting in the meeting pastor today us today is last date for 2012 and tomarrow is 2013. Then asked a question for each any every leader tomarrow will be 2013 how will you convince them in your group what will you tell the member about 2012. Because some of the members might be waiting for 2012. All the leaders gave answer in church language. The same night after having meeting three Decon along me went to one of the Decon room there we discuss more than a hour about 2012. And the very next day was 2013 a new year.

Love
    Participant

My Dear Brothers & Sister of this forum, and my friends of WMSCOG who don't want to talk to me, and all the brother & sister of this world.

I have to say some thing personal. well I am commeting in this forum since a couple of week. I am not against any former member & members who are in church. I am against the church (WMSCOG) why they teach such Prophesy to us. why do they use their own rules & own words. why are they one steap ahead then GOD. Every thing I wrote in my comment are all true I never lie, because I know christain don't lie. every human being can judge my comment if I am wrong. I love GOD and will always be with me, but I hate such people who makes lie and fake just to collect money.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.   

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.   

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I pray to Almighy God to judge soon. God please help, God please do somthing.

Simon
    Participant

I didn’t invent the saying renita 🙂

Disturbed
    Participant

@Love
    …do not worry. God's judgement will come. Not in our time, but definitely in God's. I think because of this experience we will all be stronger. I speak for myself when I say I am now better able to spot a false prophet. There are many more than just the WMSCOG. I can now spot a person/organization that's trying to take advantage by using non-talk. I will not be rushed into making decisions. I'm a lot better at listening to my instincts. My alarms were going off when I first came to the "church" but I didnt listen. I kept trying to find the things that were wrong, but since I didnt find them right away I let my guard down.

Not to worry. This organization (WMSCOG) will 100% fail. There are no other options for them.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Had a conversation with a brother who walked in my office today. He tried to take a picture of me because "the sisters wanted to see me." I told him if they want to see me they can check out my YT channel.

We discussed Ash's book about Jerusalem. He agreed that God doesn't lie but everytime I pointed out that Ash lied he would try to change the subject to Jonah's Prophecy or a video called The Armor of God or he would ask what church I was going to know. He didn't even realize [or maybe he did] that he was ignoring the fallacy of the WMSCOG's belief that Ash is the Christ. He wants to [and does] believe that because they are keeping PO, Ash must be God regardless of how many times he goes against the Scripture.

PeacefulSpeaks
    Participant

oh wow! He wanted to take a picture of you?  I hope you did not let him because they will break down the picture.  They will analyze whether you looksad; whether you look worldly; your skin; your haird; everything!  Awful.  Just keep praying for them.  I used to be them, and many people that are out now used to be them.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.