Is the true church of God to be proud of an award by a MUSLIM president?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I think you could have this discussion somewhere else.  It's a discussion all it's own, and it is huge.  Too huge for this forum, except in the context of if the rumor is true that the wmscog hands down edicts on abortion to its' members.

Yea….. This should be it's own topic so I can rightfully avoid it. Connect it with the WMSCOG or take it to the Off Topic section, please.

Questioninginla
    Participant

easy.

dehumanization of a cláss in order to distance oneself from it, thereby making oneself and one's cláss above the other and thereby justifying any and all action against the other.

or did we not get the memo that us vs them is part of the ethos of cults and how they operate?

secondly, in a long list of many, his administration spys on the citizens of this so-called democratic republic.

he speaks with a double tongue that the Bible warns against.

he doesn't waste an opportunity to demagogue an issue.

someone give me a challenge.

PS.  Don't embarrass yourself with "but George Bushy did the same thing".  That response would represent a failure to understand the issue currently under debate.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

easy.

dehumanization of a cláss in order to distance oneself from it, thereby making oneself and one's cláss above the other and thereby justifying any and all action against the other.

or did we not get the memo that us vs them is part of the ethos of cults and how they operate?

someone give me a challenge.

Sir'dam Superior, we're not trying to challenge you. We just want to stay on topic. The topic is the WMSCOG, not Obama. You want a challenge, join an extreme chess club.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

The topic is the WMSCOG, not Obama.

Oops, the president of where?

Unless you and MM were also referencing Ms. Freedom, do try to keep up.  I'll respond as I see fit, without the hall monitor scolding me for defending myself, thank you very much.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Love'n Honey wrote:

The topic is the WMSCOG, not Obama.

Oops, the president of where?

Unless you and MM were also referencing Ms. Freedom, do try to keep up.  I'll respond as I see fit, without the hall monitor scolding me for defending myself, thank you very much.

If you feel scolded, Neosporin is sold at your local Walgreens. And the fact that the President is Muslim (or not) has already been touched. It wouldn't matter if he was a non-believer. The Scripture still supports (loosely) the WMSCOG receiving any type of public recognition. Respond as you see fit if you want to. We're just trying to keep this particular thread from going 10 different directions so swiftly.

Simon
    Participant

Obama is not muslim

They consider all non WMSCOG christians heretic so the question equally applies to all non-WMSCOG presidents so I get the feeling this post is just meant to be more anti-obama racism rather than actually adressing the WMSCOG

As for anti-zionist I think God is anti-zionist myself

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Obama is not muslim

They consider all non WMSCOG christians heretic so the question equally applies to all non-WMSCOG presidents so I get the feeling this post is just meant to be more anti-obama racism rather than actually adressing the WMSCOG

As for anti-zionist I think God is anti-zionist myself

My point exactly. Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.