Is the true church of God to be proud of an award by a MUSLIM president?

Questioninginla
    Participant

good luck with the Muslim POTUS argument.  you will lose.

a more salient (and analogous) video is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I

(Ignore the title – its about getting behind the cause and only hearing views from one side….and yes it works for the other side too)

Ms Freedom
    Participant

조니 wrote:

The WMS doesn't miss an opportunity to brag with their Volunteer Service Award, supposedly signed by Obama, but does his muslim faith not bother them? I mean, they point out how the Roman catholic church is basically a spiritual ***and yet Islam is somehow ok? Double standarts much?

I wonder what would happen if the Pope gave them some certificates and medals…

An award from an anti-zionist is the last thing God needs to prove His divinity.

https://shoebat.com/2014/02/01/obama-family-discovered-part-secret-muslim-terror-operation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CbYRvAEHRM

I understand where you are going with this, but President Obama is not a Muslim, although there are many who try to make him one so he can be seen in a negative light. He has stated many times that he is a Christian. (Not for us to judge). His brother being involved in a Muslim movement does not make him a Muslim, no more than my child being in a cult makes me a member of the WMSCOG.

I think a better comparison would be Governor Chris Christy. He has proclaimed to be a stuanch Catholic – so why would the WMSCOG use Christy's praise of them if he supports the Pope and the Catholic Church? Obviously if the Governor knew that WMSCOG was a cult and promoted the Pope as the Antichrist, he would not be so quick to give them a pat on the back!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Why would the WMSCOG consider anyone's praise worth bragging about? Anyone who doesn't worship Zahng and Ahn are pagan. So, pointing out Muslims, Christians, and Catholics because they're Muslims, Christians, and Catholics is a very weak argument, IMNSHO. There's some verse in the bible that says the last church will be praised or something.. I don't know. All the awards are supposed to be fulfillment of prophecy, according to the WMSCOG.

MountainMom
    Participant

I don't know where in the Bible it says that awards are to be fullfillment of prophesy.  Is that something they just say, or is it actually in the Bible?  I guess I am wondering where the praising is supposed to come from.    I don't think it is supposed to be from politicians!  Lol!

Travis
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Why would the WMSCOG consider anyone's praise worth bragging about? Anyone who doesn't worship Zahng and Ahn are pagan. So, pointing out Muslims, Christians, and Catholics because they're Muslims, Christians, and Catholics is a very weak argument, IMNSHO. There's some verse in the bible that says the last church will be praised or something.. I don't know. All the awards are supposed to be fulfillment of prophecy, according to the WMSCOG.

The WMSCOG considers anything that gets them air time on TV as good. Awards are a great way to brag no matter what it comes from. It shows people a legitimate movement and the cult leaders know it ..

Questioninginla
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

I understand where you are going with this, but President Obama is not a Muslim, although there are many who try to make him one so he can be seen in a negative light. He has stated many times that he is a Christian.

Yeah, well, he's as much a Christian as he is a Muslim.  ie, neither.

You apparently believe him because….

he said so.

TheSite IsTrippin'
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I don't know where in the Bible it says that awards are to be fullfillment of prophesy.  Is that something they just say, or is it actually in the Bible?  I guess I am wondering where the praising is supposed to come from.    I don't think it is supposed to be from politicians!  Lol!

I want to say that I remember seeing something along the lines of: the world will bow at your feet or something. But sometimes I have memories that are actually really vivid dreams. Lol. But I believe so much that "world" or "nations" or something like that is in the verse(s) which includes politicians.

Simon
    Participant

you have no basis to believe he's anything other than he claims

so far as fulfilment of prophecy it is Jerusalem being praiseof the earth

Simon
    Participant

that too

MountainMom
    Participant

@Travis:  I agree totally.  It is all an attempt to legitimize a group that isn't legitimate.  I think they learned this from the Moonies.  They used politicians as well. 

TheSite IsTrippin'
    Participant

1 Pe 2:12 Let the pagans (everyone who is not a member of the WMSCOG) see your good deeds and glorify God.

Matt 5:16 Let your good deeds glorify Father.

These are the verses I remember hearing whenever we got a new award or when someone would ask: Why does it matter that your church received all these awards? Well, when the pagans recognize our good deeds through awards and such, it is giving glory to God. I guess it’s not fulfillment of prophecy but of Scripture, if there’s a difference.

TheSite IsTrippin'
    Participant

The WMSCOG considers anything that gets them air time on TV as good. Awards are a great way to brag no matter what it comes from. It shows people a legitimate movement and the cult leaders know it ..

This is true.

Simon
    Participant

Isaiah 49 is used too

MountainMom
    Participant

I can't fault them if their interpretation is that God wants them to show their certificates, etc., as a way to glorify Him.  But I can't help thinking it's more for recruiting purposes and for manipulation.  The Bible also says when you do a good deed don't stand on the corner and trumpet it like the Pharisees.  It says something about "Don't let the right hand know what the left is doing" when you do a good deed.  God already knows, since He knows when even a sparrow falls from a tree, right?  To trumpet their awards seems like a "worldly" thing. 

Questioninginla
    Participant

imho, it is simply to divert the minds of the members from the fact that their time is occupied there instead of with family or other things.  of course, those other things are worldly.  and, these charity events are politically impermeable to attack.

the rule is, generally:  occupy their time.

MountainMom
    Participant

Exactly.

TheSite IsTrippin'
    Participant

I completely agree. But “followers” of the bible need a verse to justify their actions, to make it look like they’re doing it for God. The lowly members are donating blood, cleaning up… I think that’s it… for God. But we all know why the Big Wigs in Zion display it. We know why GP mentions the awards in his sermons.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Ms Freedom wrote:

I understand where you are going with this, but President Obama is not a Muslim, although there are many who try to make him one so he can be seen in a negative light. He has stated many times that he is a Christian.

Yeah, well, he's as much a Christian as he is a Muslim.  ie, neither.

You apparently believe him because….

he said so.

Q – So NOT cool!

Questioninginla
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Q – So NOT cool!

What isn't cool?

That Obama is ok with his grandchildren meeting a saltwater death or of that from a surgical blender to make abortion soup or scissors to the back of the head before the body fully exits the female, all because its a "mistake"?  But in this case, it would actually be baby soup, because, you know, Obama actually said "punished with a baby".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5Frgw0Fww

Do you want a full list or will this suffice?

MountainMom
    Participant

I think you could have this discussion somewhere else.  It's a discussion all it's own, and it is huge.  Too huge for this forum, except in the context of if the rumor is true that the wmscog hands down edicts on abortion to its' members.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.