"is it not a little presumptuous"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "The WMSCOG's Failed Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012.  What Will They Predict Next?" on 11/28/12 in reply to Jeff.

Really?? says:

What truth ??? I guess anyone can write anything on the internet about anybody and everyone believes.

1)  Does everyone know that this website is being paid to slander the WMSCOG?  

sound like they like money ๐Ÿ™‚

2)  Guess who paying this website ? I hope is not another church ? oh my no    way!!! , I thought they would do this because they love God

3)  And really please think about Jesus clearly talk about the end many times ?

And even Paul talked about the end ? the whole bible talks about it ?

4)  is it not a little presumptuous to use a Facebook snap shot that says 2012  and write a  whole page about it ?LOL

But really God told us that he can come anything time ,2000000,3000000 and now. It is in Matthew 24 if your wondering. Did he not say "be ready" ? Why are you going against the teaching of Christ ?  If The WMScog says "we should be ready " this site says" look their talking about the End" lol

Titus 1:15 – "To the pure, all thing a pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe , nothing is pure . They  claim to know God ,but by their actions they deny him " 

Watch this site say anyone can use that verse? ๐Ÿ™‚ But anyway Christ said "be ready" so it can never be wrong to say that ๐Ÿ™‚

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.