"is it not a little presumptuous"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "The WMSCOG's Failed Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012.  What Will They Predict Next?" on 11/28/12 in reply to Jeff.

Really?? says:

What truth ??? I guess anyone can write anything on the internet about anybody and everyone believes.

1)  Does everyone know that this website is being paid to slander the WMSCOG?  

sound like they like money ๐Ÿ™‚

2)  Guess who paying this website ? I hope is not another church ? oh my no    way!!! , I thought they would do this because they love God

3)  And really please think about Jesus clearly talk about the end many times ?

And even Paul talked about the end ? the whole bible talks about it ?

4)  is it not a little presumptuous to use a Facebook snap shot that says 2012  and write a  whole page about it ?LOL

But really God told us that he can come anything time ,2000000,3000000 and now. It is in Matthew 24 if your wondering. Did he not say "be ready" ? Why are you going against the teaching of Christ ?  If The WMScog says "we should be ready " this site says" look their talking about the End" lol

Titus 1:15 – "To the pure, all thing a pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe , nothing is pure . They  claim to know God ,but by their actions they deny him " 

Watch this site say anyone can use that verse? ๐Ÿ™‚ But anyway Christ said "be ready" so it can never be wrong to say that ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

Genny, about eight comments up starting from your last comment. The second to last comment posted by FTOS prior to your question.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Elie Calm down I don't take anything personal, your quips are actually quite amuseing, and trust me being from LA…

Genny, it can be seen in 7 comments previous to yours. ^___^

genny
    Participant

thanks, I don't know why I blanked about that one. It was right there. ๐Ÿ˜›

genny
    Participant

Didn't want this topic to get too far down the list.

Still waiting to hear from you, fromtheotherside.  Hope all is well with you.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I forgot what we were talking about, what was it Genny you were waiting for?

genny
    Participant

I was wishing you would tell me a little more about yourself, and also address any (or all) of the other points I brought up.  Go back up to the second post on this page…

emil
    Participant

Yes I too am eager for FTOS to answer Genny's points. Let us help FTOS to stay focussed in answering those first.

In connection with the first point, I also want to know how FTOS reconciles the fact that in Dan 7, the little horn (which wmscog calls papacy) appears in verse 8 and then Jesus appears in verse 13. In other words, the little horn of Dan 7 clearly predates what wmscog accepts is the first coming of Jesus.

And before you say that is the second coming, let me remind you that the wmscog interprets the same verse as Jesus' first coming in its cloud argument.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

FTOS, I also hope that you can look at your private message coz I sent a bit of a message there. I hope you can reply. Thank you.

mpl
    Participant

Simon wrote:

if you were right mother would be ashamed of your treatment I believe you heard of the ninth commandment. and maybe mothers teaching number nine since you believe in her

Simon i think its exceptional for FTO only

Viewing 9 replies - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.