iNTRO; HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!

• Creator
    Topic

I was a San diego then transfered to New mexico member for less than a year and I been out since Feast of Tabernacles 2012.

Hi Pastor Brian…I know you read these. No hard feelings.

This year is hopefully gonna be a better one because last year was alright.  I am ready to share any of my experiences with others. Hehe, I even was in the choir.  Fun Times …kinda

WEll look foward to other members revealing themselves because it will set an example for others to just come out of baylon junior and join babylon senior…..

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

He is absolutely sincere. He has a strong sense of fair play and even though he is out of the wmscog, he does not want them to be unfairly blamed. That is why he comes off sounding that way.

Its two-fold actually I don't want them unfairly blamed because it is wrong to lie about people… but also because everytime we say something incorrect about them it lowers credibility when we say legitimate things

Harry
    Participant

Simon wrote:

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So, I'm an idiot now?

Only if you like the psychopathic liar MountainMom is 100% certain of it

Knock it off Shim, your starting to sound like a lunatic

Simon
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Simon wrote:

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So, I'm an idiot now?

Knock it off Shim, your starting to sound like a lunatic

I was asked a question I won't ignore renita for the sake of MM

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I like MM. I guess I’m an idiot.

But he’s right. We need to keep our credibility. That’s why I try to be as precise as I can. “I think” and “I know” are very different. I’m fair as well but this bickering is stupid. Like I said, I can see why someone would call you a shill. That doesn’t mean you’re a shill. Perspective and reality don’t always agree.

Liberty
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Its two-fold actually I don't want them unfairly blamed because it is wrong to lie about people… but also because everytime we say something incorrect about them it lowers credibility when we say legitimate things

This is probably one of the wisest and most insightful things that I've seen Simon say. I see great value in posts such as this one.

However, I don't know if I've come across anything untrue on this website, imo. Former members have various perspectives. Different perspectives doesn't mean that one is lying. Every Zion was a little bit different. And even if you attended the same Zion as another member, perspectives can still differ, depending on who you were around, when you came, what activities you were involved in, and general personality and personal view of the world. All those things shape our experiences in the WMSCOG.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nice one, Liberty…..

emil
    Participant

Well said Liberty. Ones own experience being different does not invalidate anothers.

genny
    Participant

I have to say, starting with Omer's post (about 10 posts above), this conversation has taken an excellent turn.

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

He is absolutely sincere. He has a strong sense of fair play and even though he is out of the wmscog, he does not want them to be unfairly blamed. That is why he comes off sounding that way.

Liberty wrote:

This is probably one of the wisest and most insightful things that I've seen Simon say. I see great value in posts such as this one.

However, I don't know if I've come across anything untrue on this website, imo. Former members have various perspectives. Different perspectives doesn't mean that one is lying. Every Zion was a little bit different. And even if you attended the same Zion as another member, perspectives can still differ, depending on who you were around, when you came, what activities you were involved in, and general personality and personal view of the world. All those things shape our experiences in the WMSCOG.

Right on!

Sometimes Simon's concern is that we use the right logic, and that's important.  My kids were arguing the other day and one of them made their point with a total fallacy (logically speaking).  While it may have sparked emotion, it really had no bearing on the cause.  Made me think of my own use of logic here, and how important it is to be careful with it.

I forget who recommended it here, but I recently read "Being Logical" (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0812971159) — excellent book!

Simon
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

I like MM. I guess I'm an idiot.

That isn't what I said 

I'm fair as well but this bickering is stupid. 

Justice and Truth are never stupid

Liberty wrote:

Simon wrote:

I would say you are right there is a matter of different perspectives yes…  sometimes it isn't… and sometimes people are denying the possibility of other perspectives and experiences… happens to me a lot….

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yes you did.

I never said justice and truth were stupid. I said the bickering is stupid. Bickering doesn’t mean justice. Neither does it mean truth. At this point, you’re being a jerk and just want to argue. You got your pat on the back. Now move forward.

Simon
    Participant

No I didn't 

and I am not bickering but standing up for what is right

emil
    Participant

@Renita – No he didn't. The problem is with the absence of punctuation. See here:

Simon wrote:

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So, I'm an idiot now?

I think what he meant to say was, "Only if you, like the psychopathic liar, MountainMom, are 100% certain of it"

Not that I agree with his assessment that MM is a psychopathic liar.

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

@Renita – No he didn't. The problem is with the absence of punctuation. See here:

Simon wrote:

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So, I'm an idiot now?

I think what he meant to say was, "Only if you, like the psychopathic liar, MountainMom, are 100% certain of it"

yes horrible grammar and punctuation… and I only think she's borderline… and even though she hates me without cause and treats me worse than almost anyone I have ever met I still like her…

Harry
    Participant

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So, I'm an idiot now?

yes horrible grammar and punctuation… and I only think she's borderline… and even though she hates me without cause and treats me worse than almost anyone I have ever met I still like her…

atta boy Simon, now you don't sound like a lunatic anymore and MM likes you too. You just get under her skin sometimes. Try not to forget that someone she loves is still trapped in a cult and that is very frustrating and heart breaking. So cut her some slack from time to time as some days are harder than others, I'm sure she will do the same for you because as an ex member obviously some days are harder than others for you too.

That said, everyone should pay attention to their grammar and punctuation. Don't forget my favorite tv show, Hawaii 5-0

Book him, Dano…….Book, him, Dano. You see that one coma changes the whole meaning. So let's be careful with that. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Whatever.

Simon
    Participant

That's the spirit 😀

Viewing 16 replies - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.