iNTRO; HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!

• Creator
    Topic

I was a San diego then transfered to New mexico member for less than a year and I been out since Feast of Tabernacles 2012.

Hi Pastor Brian…I know you read these. No hard feelings.

This year is hopefully gonna be a better one because last year was alright.  I am ready to share any of my experiences with others. Hehe, I even was in the choir.  Fun Times …kinda

WEll look foward to other members revealing themselves because it will set an example for others to just come out of baylon junior and join babylon senior…..

MountainMom
    Participant

Welcome.  Why did you leave?

I left because I always had questionsand doubt.  Then I ran across this site and other sources and made my decision with my family.  This combined with the recruiting restrictions for becoming a member of Gods TRUE church set a big Red Flag! God does not accept slow people in his True Church and set my wife to tears and I can never forget it.  That was true persecution of that fruit we tried to bare.  Oh and I was practically being called a devil when our decision was made.

Smurf
    Participant

formermemberTommy Scanlan wrote:

Oh and I was practically being called a devil when our decision was made.

Welcome to the club :DD

fried rice wrote:

Oh and I was practically being called a devil when our decision was made.

Welcome to the club :DD

Thank you….I wanna go back for a meal and see the new studies…j/k

Smurf
    Participant

I soooo wanna go back. Not that anyone is going to let me…lol

Harry
    Participant

fried rice wrote:

I soooo wanna go back. Not that anyone is going to let me…lol

welcome tommy!

If you 2 guys are really craving some cult food, come to my house we still occasionally hve the cult stroganoff. Don't go back

Smurf
    Participant

All joking aside i still cook some of the things they used to prepare there ๐Ÿ˜€ heh, it brings back memories…

It's crap but it's nutritional ๐Ÿ˜‰

What was on the menu there, Tommy?

The Bruddas and sistahs in San Diego  have made nice dishes . I forgot the name but there was a peanut butter chicken served with salad and good ol sticky rice…love when they had some kimchee.  Sometime brother and sister with there own funds would cater our lunch on the sabbath.  One of the best soups I had was made in "zion" where you throw in some seeweed awesome. You know how it was muliticultural and I believe the brothers and sisters who volunteered this things poured alot of their hearts into it and made it nice.   

Awkward talking all this Good.  The only bad thing about WMSCOG is the doctrine….Thats it….and the Tithe.

The Bruddas and sistahs in San Diego  have made nice dishes . I forgot the name but there was a peanut butter chicken served with salad and good ol sticky rice…love when they had some kimchee.  Sometime brother and sister with there own funds would cater our lunch on the sabbath.  One of the best soups I had was made in "zion" where you throw in some seeweed awesome. You know how it was muliticultural and I believe the brothers and sisters who volunteered this things poured alot of their hearts into it and made it nice.   

Awkward talking all this Good.  The only bad thing about WMSCOG is the doctrine….Thats it….and the Tithe. There is more bad…my bad too much to list

Smurf
    Participant

Sometime brother and sister with there own funds would cater our lunch on the sabbath. 

i thought that's a given ^^

all in all they're very nice people. i guess that's what has most victims hooked.

Everyone expects a cult to be like this hooded blood-orgy event…

Thats the best part of any churching is to share a meal and shoot the breeze together…then go home and talk sh@#$…you know…thats my favorite part of church when i was there.  Not going into the temple or whatever.

Thats the best part of any churching is to share a meal and shoot the breeze together…then go home and talk sh@#$…you know…thats my favorite part of church when i was there.  Not going into the temple or whatever.

i dont like to talk sh@#$% too much but we all do it sooner or later.. <truth>

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I did like being able to go to a place where everyone smiled and made compliments and helped each other clean, cook, study.. Two sides to every coin.

Pastor Brian is a funny guy. Kwonsanim Nancy is my definition of a Wife. She follows her husband. Missionary! How art thou?

MountainMom
    Participant

Sometimes they try to substitute for home and family, which is also a place where people smile, make compliments, and help each other.  Only, in the church, they must be like that all the time and not show discord.  Real families have all the love, but also allow for disagreement because you have to be able to talk about things and speak your mind when something isn't right.  Probably one of the reasons you aren't there anymore, Renita, because you speak your mind when something is not right.  You are no faker! 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I got tired of playing the game. When I stopped pretending life was all smiles I started noticing those silly accents the America born bros and sisters developed.

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol!  That is kind of what I told my husband the other day.  It seems like the wmscog wants people to live a lie.  Pretend everything is ok when it isn't.  Pretending, pretending, pretending.  It would be very hard for a person to do for very long if they are a person who tells it like it is. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Exactly.

Simon
    Participant

Everyone does that though few people will be friends to those who express anything but smiles and rainbows

MountainMom
    Participant

@Simon, there's a difference though, between trying to have a positive attitude because it is good for you and others, and putting on a happy face because you are part of an agenda that requires it. 

Simon
    Participant

Not really

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.