Interview with Ahn Sahng Hong's Son

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

An interview with Ahn Sahng Hong's Son from a Korean magazine has been posted:  https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/interview-with-ahn-sahng-hongs-son/

Ahn Kwang-Sup confirms in the interview that his father, Ahn Sahng-Hong, did not believe in a mother god.  Here are the highlights from the interview:

• Ahn Sahng-Hong did not believe in a mother god.  Neither does the NCPCOG.
    • Ahn Sahng-Hong wrote against the idea of there being any mother god in his book.
    • Ahn Sahng-Hong was married to Hwang Won-Soon (click here and here to see pictures of Ahn Sahng-Hong with his wife Hwang Won Soon and their daughter).
    • Ahn Sahng-Hong only prayed in the name of Jesus Christ.
    • The NCPCOG only prays in the name of Jesus Christ.
    • 2012 is the end of the world according to both the NCPCOG and the WMSCOG (see further supporting evidence for this here).
    • The Ahn official family register was provided by Ahn Kwang-Sup to the magazine as evidence that Zhang Gil Jah was never Ahnsahnghong’s wife (pictures in the article).

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what kind of spin they put on this. They’ll probably spout some nonsense about how he’s not “in the truth” or that he’s being deceived by Satan. Or maybe he just needs to study more! He hasn’t received the “water of life!”

My opinion? This guy’s smart enough to realize that their “water of life” is 110 proof, and spiked with rohypnol.

KC
    Participant

about anh son didnt believe in wmscog is not something new and wmscog already did create a counter believe about that.

mother god already said that parents and kids relationship in this world is just earthly affair, it dont mean anything its just a flesh thing.

jl
    Participant

yo vi esa fotografia en Sion el dia que supuestamente se caso Ahn con Madre es una foto que aparecen juntos y hay una foto donde madre sube al pulpito ese dia de la Pascua en 1984

jl
    Participant

jl wrote:

yo vi esa fotografia en Sion el dia que supuestamente se caso Ahn con Madre es una foto que aparecen juntos y hay una foto donde madre sube al pulpito ese dia de la Pascua en 1984

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

KC, you said " mother god already said relationship between parents and kids in this world is just an earthly thing, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a flesh thing." This doesn't bother you? Do you have kids? How bout the fact that many members were told that ASH was never married, and didn't have children. If they'd lie about that, what else would they lie about?

I can't believe the COGs can accept a teaching like this, and then turn around and flatly deny that their group alienates people from their family and loved ones. Oh, it must be your family's fault. They don't have spiritual eyes and ears, they're not in the truth, so they must be persecuting you! Just like 2000 years ago right!? It couldn't be that they actually care about you. No way.

KC
    Participant

of course that bothers me alot, it really just brainwashing people so they stay away from others and becomes really depending on the church.

Anonymous
    Inactive

does zhang gil cha ever married? any children? 

Joshua
    Participant

Zahng was married and has in fact two children. Very little is known about them other than they exhist and if you read her exhusbands story it brings about the idea that she abandoned them. It stands to reason, she seems to abandon a lot of people once they realize the truth about her.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joshua wrote:

Zahng was married and has in fact two children. Very little is known about them other than they exhist and if you read her exhusbands story it brings about the idea that she abandoned them. It stands to reason, she seems to abandon a lot of people once they realize the truth about her.

wow!.  i'm wondering if the children are in the world mission church of  god? 

jellybean
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Sometimes I get these questions about her:

How does she feels as an individual with the true things her organization is doing?

Does she really believe she is God or she is only enjoying the trip and letting people believe that?

Is she ever going to face any consequences of what is happening and all the people that have been spiritually raped?

KC
    Participant

i think after seeing some of the wmscog proppaganda videos looks like mama zahng is just a puppet, i think its that head priest who is the brain of all of this fraud. 

jellybean
    Participant

KC wrote:

i think after seeing some of the wmscog proppaganda videos looks like mama zahng is just a puppet, i think its that head priest who is the brain of all of this fraud. 

I have no idea but I hope one day we get to know what is going on because if it is like that then what are they using to push her? This is something that went throught my mind many times…

Simon
    Participant

Yeah I am confused about that too..

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

The head pastor is definitely evil, just read his book "my sheeple listen to my voice" and how much he drones on about ha-Satan. But he's like the Goebbels of the operation. The propaganda master. I think she's definitely in on it though. From what I've read she's in the church in ROK attending services, and people make pilgrimages from everywhere to see her. If I'm not mistaken he has a book called "Mother's Wish" too. If she's read the literature, she knows. 

I just don't think there's any way that you can be someone's god, be that closely involved with them, and not be aware of it. People are said to burst into tears at the sight of her. She knows. I will admit the only video I've seen was about 45 seconds of one of the 'saved from distasters' videos. KC, what was it about the videos that gave you the impression she was just a puppet? 

The most frightening thought to me, is that maybe she actually believes it. I can accept that there are evil people who would pose as a god to defraud people. It scares the hell out of me to think that there could be a person who truly believes they are the savior of humankind. 

KC
    Participant

cephas i work in advertizing production house, we do sales pitch and stuff for a product to catch people attention and thinking about how all this wmscog mama god stuff started and judging from several videos about zhang giving speech, i think shes not the type that can really influence people.

im sure theres somebody who is smart enough and charismatic enough that think for her and promote her image as mama god, not that she dont know whats going on, i think she knew and maybe she think oh why not! its an easy living anyways!

Simon
    Participant

but is she called God in the Korean Churches or is that only those outside of Korea where she is worshipped?

KC
    Participant

yap by her followers even those in korea she is reffered as god mama and she do really enjoy the part

Simon
    Participant

Are you from Korea?

KC
    Participant

no im not from korea

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.