Information Control

Sarah2013
    Participant

The background language was a distraction.

Emily
    Participant

This was so crazy!  Americans eat snow lol.  Then in another part they said "the hot snow".  That's so dumb.  I feel sorry for the poor people that believe this crap.

It reminds me of the videos at the wms about Ahn though.  He was supposedly so poor and never had time for anything except "preaching" yet there are pictures of him on the internet swimming and eating birthday cake.  Same information manipulation and control.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Let me sound like simon.:

Poor people can swim.

Emily
    Participant

Oh I forgot to mention that there is also a picture of him in front of his house with his family.  Not some torn up tent looking thing that the wind would blow away.  Also, very well dressed in a suit I might add.  Sorry, forgot to include that.

Simon
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Let me sound like simon.:

Poor people can swim.

what are you talking about poor people are under different physical laws and cannot swim…

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Oh I forgot to mention that there is also a picture of him in front of his house with his family.  Not some torn up tent looking thing that the wind would blow away.  Also, very well dressed in a suit I might add.  Sorry, forgot to include that.

They didn't tell me it was a cheap tent thing they even take members on a tour of his house (allegedly) and  they never described it as a bad structure

Sarah2013
    Participant

So tell me, Simon, the videos depicted of him carrying rocks and looking depleted what is that suppose to mean.?

Smurf
    Participant

Oh, those are before he kept passover, you see. Once he did everything became dandy and God sent him a house and a volvo. It's all about the blessings, people, it's all about the blessings! 🙂

Sarah2013
    Participant

A Volvo? He could barely walk.

Elaine
    Participant

But he also spent time in the cave remember writing books with candle/oil lamps and with the head pastor who was just a little boy then. Did the little boy play some mischief changing words in his book as the light must have been so dim out there? LOL

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1362925707

Maybe it's a cultural thing  /:|

LMAO LOL LMAO.  Dude that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long long time.  I can't stop laughing !  Bravo for posting that.  Thanks Smurf.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Yet they couldn't afford to buy him an Apple. LOL.

Liberty
    Participant

Yeah, I always wondered if those stories about how poor Ahn and Zhang were might have been simply made up to pull at our heart strings. If true, that makes me kinda mad! There are thousands out there who need our true sympathy, so its messed up to exaggerate Ahn/Zhang's hardships.

I remember one time when I was at Zion, and I was complaning about the cold. I admit I get cold easily, and I'm plain miserable when I'm cold (there's a medical reason for this, because I have no iron). So a sister was telling me a story about how a brother once gave Ahn a glass of water one night, and left it in his room. When the brother came back the next morning, the glass of water was still on Ahn's table, and it was completely frozen. I immediately started crying and felt just plain horrible!

But now I wonder, was that really true? Something about the story just seems off.

So while I admit that I should try not to complain, i's still messed up to tell me a fake story to make me feel all guilty.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was such a troublesome child. When someone said something like that, I would say something like "And that's why I don't live in Korea." lol

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol Renita, that is terrible (but funny!)  Liberty, those stories are totally made up and it really ticks me off that they would repeat that pack of lies.  I bet they laugh their butts off about it too. (Not the ones who really believe that, but the others who know it is garbage.  And some of them absolutely do know)

Simon
    Participant

I would guess its more hyperbole than totally made up.

MountainMom
    Participant

To me it seems totally made up,  And that one about filming Ahn while he carried rocks up a hlll?  Why didn't the guy with the camera get out there and help him?  Makes no sense.  You don't have to reply, Simon.  I'm just sayin'

Simon
    Participant

no one ever filmed Ahn the video is clearly acting. In fact, it is one of the elders who was allegedly one of Ahn's original few disciples. He's even in a lot of the pictures with "mother" and KJC etc..

MountainMom
    Participant

I never saw the video, just heard of it.  It was my first reaction, "Why the heck didn't they help him if they think he's Jesus:"  LOL!

Simon
    Participant

there is  a video with one of the elders playing Ahnsahnghong called Father's Sacrifice

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.