"IGNORANT and UNSTABLE people"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in response to "Ahnsahnhong Predicted the End of the World in 2012" on 3/19/13.

Time says:

Why don't You translate the whole book? specially the preface where Christ Ahnsahnghong says that entering the Kingdom of Heaven does not depend on whether we know the date or not, but whether we keep God's commandments. 

You have to read the whole book, not just one chapter. 

Even if you read the same chapter, Christ Ahnsahnghong quotes Matthew 25 saying that the bridegroom will delay… Delay means that even though there is an appointed time, he will come later then the appointed time.

People did the same thing 2,000 years ago with the letters of Apostle Paul, and other scriptures. 

2 Peter 3:16… His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which IGNORANT and UNSTABLE people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Ahang never claimed to be God, Renita. I really don't know where that came from. I need proof and facts that he said he was god because all points at the opposite.

Why the curse would I say that ASH is God?? Obviously I was speaking from the POV of the WMSCOG.. And you don't need proof or facts that he said he was God because the WMSCOG says ASH never said he was God.

fromtheotherside wrote:

Yea no one said all parables are prophecies, all I did was name a couple and said they were, I never said all parables.  But emil you did try to refute that none of the parables are prophecies, so you do agree now that some parables are prophecies correct?

I think the parable about the virgins and the oil isn't a prophecy but a lesson to be learned before we take the test. As many times as the members referred to that parable, they never described it as a prophecy. That's the only one I can think of right now.. So, even the WMSCOG doesn't believe all parables are prophecies.

I'm curious as to what it MEANS that the temple is complete. Here's how I know the WMSCOG is full of donkey doo-doo trying to throw out that they didn't mean the world would end in 2012.

In their sermon "I Have Already Come!" under the section "I, Too Have Already Come!" they describe the members as the material of the Holy Jerusalem. Not just the 144,000 and not just the great multitude, but all the brothers and sisters are the precious material to the spiritual Jerusalem Temple. If the temple is complete, then that means all the brothers and sisters, who have been claimed as the material for the temple, have been found. Which would explain why many have heard that the preaching was supposed to end last year. Preaching is done to look for the brothers and sisters [the material]. But the temple is complete so you dont need anymore material [all the brothers and sisters have been found]. But they're still preaching, still looking for brothers and sisters [the material]. Why? Is the temple not complete? Are these new found brothers and sisters extra material just in case the old material gets all moldy? Are they decoration for the Temple? I call  horse radish!

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1836&page=1

Simon
    Participant

My understanding is that the temple is the 144000 and the great multitude are the furnishings such as the lamp stands tables etc.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Who here has had the study about the tabernacle? PM me.. it's about the 1st curtain being torn when Jesus died and the 2nd curtain being torn when ASH died..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

My understanding is that the temple is the 144000 and the great multitude are the furnishings such as the lamp stands tables etc.

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1827&page=1

Scroll down to the end of "Those who repent will enter the kingdom of heaven." GP says once the temple is complete it is useless to continue to gather materials. Even if the great multitude represents the rug, a light bulb, etc. there is no need to continue to gather materials because it's done. Moses said no more offerings may be brought. In 2012 it was said that the temple is complete meaning no more offerings/materials are to be brought. No more members, no more preaching.

Even if the material for the temple are the 144,000, the members don't know who the 144,000 are. So you can't say that the 144,000 are the material for the temple only. That would mean that when Moses said no more materials the WMSCOG said stop gathering the 144,000. That doesn't make any sense being that no one but God can tell the difference between the 144,000 and the great multitude. And the furnishings were never decribed when Moses and the Israelites were gathering materials. So, if they told you that then they were fabricating the prophecy [pun intended]. If they didn't tell you that and you came up with that understanding on your own, then the WMSCOG is indeed teaching that all the members are considered to be the material of the temple.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1059&page=2

So, I did a little more searching through their sermons and found this. Under "Promise of victory through great fight" GP says specifically that the 144,000 are the materials for the temple. This still does not discard my point that the "prophecy" of Moses and the Israelites building the tabernacle did not specify anything about the furnishings and such being offered even after the tabernacle was complete.

Which leads me to believe that the furnishings were a part of the temple.. Ex 35, Ex 36, Ex 37, Ex 38, and Ex 39 all give the details of what was made from what was given. Ex 39:33 says Moses inspected the tent and all it's furnishings. And right before that Ex 39:32 it says when it was completed.. So even if the furnishings represented the great multitude, the temple is not complete until the furnishings are also in place which means all the great multitude have been found and yet they're still preaching and baptizing.

The reason "they are still preaching is because they need to find the remainder of the great multitude whom are the spiritual furnishings" implies the temple is not complete.

The WMSCOG's interpretation that the materials in Ex 35 represents the 144,000 is flawed because it doesn't work with the events that have passed.

Rev 7:1-3 the WMSCOG says that WWIII won't start until the servants of God have received the seal of God which they say is the PO. Who are the ones that are sealed? Rev 7:4 says those that are sealed are the 144,000 and as of 2012 the 144,000 have been found and they just kept PO. So, my question is still, what are we doing here?

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=989&page=5 Under "practice righteousness by following the exmples of faith" GP says once the 144,000 are found then everyone will go to heaven. The 144,000 have been found and sealed. No one has gone to heaven, the winds have not been released.

emil
    Participant

The practical reason they still have to preach is to replenish all those who have left and are leaving.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

The practical reason they still have to preach is to replenish all those who have left and are leaving.

Of course. But I want to know what they are telling the members.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Who here has had the study about the tabernacle? PM me.. it's about the 1st curtain being torn when Jesus died and the 2nd curtain being torn when ASH died..

I had a study about the tabernacle nothing about curtains tearing

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

I had a study about the tabernacle nothing about curtains tearing

They didn't even relate one of the curtains to Jesus? Matt 27:50-52

Simon
    Participant

It had nothing to do with the study.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Incredible…. Well, do you remember anything about that verse? What did they use it for? What did they say it meant?

Simon
    Participant

Cant remember anything with that verse though I’m sure

emil
    Participant

Anyway I think this thread ought to return to the original issue which was Ahn's prediction about 2012. I am waiting for FTOS to respond on that.

FTOS, this thread was not about parables but about the meaning of what Ahn said. Can we have your comments please? And while you're at it, I must remind you that the "Evidence of Antichrist…" thread is still waiting for you unless you have now accepted that your interpretation regarding Dan 7 is wrong.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Emil, you already got my responce you can go back and look again. 

emil
    Participant

^ You just insisted I was wrong without any proof. Whereas I gave you proof. Perhaps you need to go and look again. I don't want to bring that discussion in here and clutter up this thread.

Here let us stick to the discussion about what exactly was supposed to happen in 2012 according to Ahn.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Emil…the church is back pedaling saying they never preached that. They do not preach “time limited eschatology” is what they say. They also say it is a sin to focus on the date. The bridegroom is delayed, giving “us” more time to prepare our oil for our lamps (parable of the virgins). You know….damage control

emil
    Participant

Let us see what FTOS has to say. He mentioned the end of the building of the temple. Let him elaborate on that as well.

Disturbed
    Participant

I never got a complete answer on what does the completion of the temple exactly mean. Because like someone else mentioned preaching/recruitment efforts are continuing.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I don't think you're going to get the answer you're looking for.. You can only squeeze out so much juice from an orange. Plus, I did say to PM me about the tabernacle thing. My "L" key it trippin'..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I can hardly believe I found my notes on this study by ACCIDENT! I was looking for a CD and found a few folders that had some sermons, preaching practice stuff, and bible study notes. WOW! Tell me that's not a sign from God without lying… =)

I tought I threw everything away.

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.