"IGNORANT and UNSTABLE people"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in response to "Ahnsahnhong Predicted the End of the World in 2012" on 3/19/13.

Time says:

Why don't You translate the whole book? specially the preface where Christ Ahnsahnghong says that entering the Kingdom of Heaven does not depend on whether we know the date or not, but whether we keep God's commandments. 

You have to read the whole book, not just one chapter. 

Even if you read the same chapter, Christ Ahnsahnghong quotes Matthew 25 saying that the bridegroom will delay… Delay means that even though there is an appointed time, he will come later then the appointed time.

People did the same thing 2,000 years ago with the letters of Apostle Paul, and other scriptures. 

2 Peter 3:16… His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which IGNORANT and UNSTABLE people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction.

Simon
    Participant

pretty sure Genny doesn't know korean to translate any of the book herself.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol!

Joshua
    Participant

Boy Topsy sure is judgemental! Is it just me or do a lot of the WMSCOG members seem to be overcompensating for something? It's like a little man driving a big car or a huge 4X4 truck. I don't know why they feel the need to attack and insult so much.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Aren’t most of them? I’m sorry, but most of the members are being brain washed – some just simply ignorant like I was.

genny
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was also originally posted in response to "Ahnsahnghong Predicted the End of the World in 2012" on 3/20/13.

Topsy says:

Yes, Genny, this is Topsy,

why don't you translate the whole book. Christ Ahnsahnghong testified, in that book, that 1988 is not the end of the world and he testified that 2012 isn't the end of the world, by stating that the bride groom will come late after the appointed time. Why wont you translate the whole book? Because you're a false prophet. email me at [email protected] or respond to this some where on your site that is visible. I've been able to only see one of my comments on your site.

Hi Topsy

I received your last comment(s) on my blog (three, nearly the same).  I'm surprised you were "never able to find [me] in the forum."  Maybe you were looking in the wrong place?  Hope you see me here now. 🙂

You have two comments on my site.  Here: http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2010/10/feast-of-trumpets.html and here: http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2011/12/ahnsahnghongs-birthday-baptism-and.html

I do plan on putting more work into my own website, but I've been spending more time here recently (besides taking care of my family, home and job).

And by the way, about that book which mentions 2012… Ahn wrote in it that the last day would be 2012, but that the days would be cut short for the sake of the elect.  He sounds like he was saying that the tarrying would be the long wait from when he wrote until 2012, but that it may be earlier than 2012.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Boy Topsy sure is judgemental! Is it just me or do a lot of the WMSCOG members seem to be overcompensating for something? It's like a little man driving a big car or a huge 4X4 truck. I don't know why they feel the need to attack and insult so much.

Just because your small in stature and you drive a big car does not necessarily mean you are compensating.  That is also judgmental.  I had a friend in highschool was small in height, but really smart! He got almost 1500 on his S.A.T and graduated from stanford.  But he had a real bad a** chevy raised, it was NICE! But never did he feel the need to have to compensate for anything, because he could blow everyone away with his brains! ^^

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Actually the correct translation to english would be "2012 will be the end day"  He was not talking about the end of the world, but the end of the construction of the New Jerusalem.  Also he did say that he might come early but he also said that in those days evil doers will fall away because of only concentrating on a "date" not putting their faith in the NCP.  That means in order for them to "fall away" is to come later so that they can be disapointed when the date goes buy.  Also their is the prophecy of the WEEDS and WHEAT,  and before being put in the heavenly barn(going to heaven) they will have to be seperated.  Also He said the coming of God will be unepected, how could he come when he is being "expected" .   There are so many prophecies that Christ Ahnsahnghong had spoken.   And only clinging to one, can make you mistaken.   That's why we who stayed have stayed because we consider all his prophecies. not just one.  

emil
    Participant

If the weather department gives out a whole lot of forecasts, the statiscal probability is that some of them will be right. Does not make them God, does it?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

that's not a good comparison, because ALL the prophecies are in the bible and are to be fulfilled.  Theif in the night , weeds and wheat, bridesgroom and virgins, so are forecasts given be Jesus trying to be statiscaly right?  these are all in the bible, and they are all being fulfilled but if cling to one it won't make sense for you as you are doing right now. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

so you;re saying Jesus isn't god? cuz he's the one who made them??? 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

And Christ Ahnsahnghong is the one who explained them.  So you're saying the prophecies of Jesus christ are just statiscal probabilities?

emil
    Participant

This is the first time I have ever found someone calling the parables as prophecies. They are metaphorical stories, not prophecies.

The point I am making is that if you fling enough prophecies around, you are bound to get some right. However, a true prophet must get every one of them right. I do not know what you mean by, "so are forecasts given be Jesus trying to be statiscaly right?" Would you kindly explain?

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

And Christ Ahnsahnghong is the one who explained them.  So you're saying the prophecies of Jesus christ are just statiscal probabilities?

I am not saying the prophecies in the bible are wrong. I am just pointing out that ASH's interpretation, as claimed by wmscog is wrong. I don't know how you jump to conclusions about what I am saying. Don't you read properly before posting?

Here let me clarify for you in plain English what I am saying.

I believe Jesus is God. I believe that ASH was a pastor who sincerely believed he was leading people to God. However, after his death, one smart guy came up with this brilliant money spinning idea, knowing that he only needed to fool a small section of the world's 6 or is it 7 billion.

Simon
    Participant

3% is his goal

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Joshua wrote:

Just because your small in stature and you drive a big car does not necessarily mean you are compensating.  That is also judgmental.  I had a friend in highschool was small in height, but really smart! He got almost 1500 on his S.A.T and graduated from stanford.  But he had a real bad a** chevy raised, it was NICE! But never did he feel the need to have to compensate for anything, because he could blow everyone away with his brains! ^^

Actually, Joshua is a pretty large man… Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

This is the first time I have ever found someone calling the parables as prophecies. They are metaphorical stories, not prophecies.

The point I am making is that if you fling enough prophecies around, you are bound to get some right. However, a true prophet must get every one of them right. I do not know what you mean by, "so are forecasts given be Jesus trying to be statiscaly right?" Would you kindly explain?

They say the secrets of heaven are in the parables so they're prophecies not just stories.

Stained
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

that's not a good comparison, because ALL the prophecies are in the bible and are to be fulfilled.  Theif in the night , weeds and wheat, bridesgroom and virgins, so are forecasts given be Jesus trying to be statiscaly right?  these are all in the bible, and they are all being fulfilled but if cling to one it won't make sense for you as you are doing right now. 

It's I before E except after C.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Stained wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

It's I before E except after C.

Propheceis. Bieng. =)

Simon
    Participant

Lol

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Thanks stained!  I suck at spelling, as you can see.  but being no? bieng? really?  No way?  I before E I'll be sure to remember that.  

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.