"If you are a member please don’t believe these lies."

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted in response to "WMSCOG vs Ji Won Tak – Court Case" on 5/2/14.

truthisinzion says:

This is all really misinformed.. 

wmscog is the true church. If you are a member please don't believe these lies. It is profersized that true church will receive more slander  than any other, the devil targets us because we know the new name of god. #but remember Jesus was not accepted in his time either except by a few. If you are curious to come on this website for information, then be patient and study hard. Truth is in zion, not on the internet (where anyone can make up anything) 

God bless you

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was posted in response to "WMSCOG vs Ji Won Tak – Court Case" on 5/2/14.

truthisinzion says:

This is all really misinformed.. 

wmscog is the true church. If you are a member please don't believe these lies. It is profersized that true church will receive more slander  than any other, the devil targets us because we know the new name of god. #but remember Jesus was not accepted in his time either except by a few. If you are curious to come on this website for information, then be patient and study hard. Truth is in zion, not on the internet (where anyone can make up anything) 

God bless you

"profersized"  LMAO.

Jenarose
    Participant

Anyone can make up what the bible means , you are contradicting yourself. You can twist the way the bible is read. Go ahead. Get your money. Get that dough. 

Joshua
    Participant

I think the title says alot. "Members, please don't believe these lies" ok, the alturnative is to continue to be mislead by the lies of the WMSCOG and their man made gods and strange doctrines. Those of us here are not gaining anything by helping people see the truth and discover what the WMSCOG really is. The WMSCOG gets your time, talent, money, and for all intents and purpose your life as well. Think about it. What's in it for us? What's in it for them? Salvation comes from the Lord! The Bible is very, very clear about this. There's no reason to read into it to discover this. Jesus told us I am the way, the truth, and the life no one comes to the father except through Him. Wake up WMS members! You are being mislead and lied to by the WMS more so than anyone else in your lives do. They don't love you, they use you!

setufree
    Participant

So true there is no real love in this organization , in fact I have heard from members they are taught to start up fake friendships/bonds with people in order to recruit. Don’t even get me started on their preaching tactics .

MountainMom
    Participant

@setufree
    :  This fake friendship thing was used with my son, who was in a new city and lonely.  The head recruiter and his crony were my son's fake friend till they got him hooked.  I never hear of them anymore now that he is a solid member.  He does have one guy who might actually be a real friend there now, but how can you ever be sure with this group?  Most of the guys he thought were his friends at first there don't seem to hang out with him at all anymore.   

Sarah2013
    Participant

My question still remains the same, why is the true church/God suing people? Surely God can’t be governed by money. I mean we are talking about the creator of the universe. Jesus at least exemplified during his first coming what not to do and what to do. He could have decided to go worldly but He can’t do that because He created it all – meaning all things.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.