If Passover is so important and the concern is salvation and not control…

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

why is it such a journey to keep Passover and the feasts?  "Mother" makes people travel long distances for the feasts yet claims her concern is our salvation.  If she is truly God she has the authority to allow Passover at the local zions, but instead forces people into burdensom circumstances where people travel 100+ miles to keep the feasts… Seems more like control than concern

Simon
    Participant

ILJC2013 wrote:

How long does Passover last? My husband drives all the way to TX and has to spend the night sometimes. Who feet are being washed?? I never ask any questions because it makes me sick to my stomach at the whole situation. The missionary guilts my husband into going even though he knows Im against it….he doesnt care and knows the cult is driving a wedge in between us.

Here we got there intime for service had the couple hours then we stayed were allowed to eat before we fasted from midnight to 3 pm (which was really till 4 pm because we had 3 oclock service).

from like 10 to just before early morning service the main church zion had us sermon practice, Q&A, watch videos (passion of the Christ/ Mothers Sacrifice/ Father's Sacrifice and the like) and until midnight we usually went to McDonalds or something to fill up before the fast…. Then in the morning we did our unleavened bread services and had lunch and left probably 5 the next evening.  So the whole thing was probably 30 hours of time away from home.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It was quite the opposite for me. I was told during service it's disrespectful. Everyone took their shoes off during bible studies or preaching practice. =)

Simon
    Participant

what's funny is hear our deacon removes his shoes before going to give sermon because… Exodus 3:5And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

Sarah2013
    Participant

That’s different, cause I saw members who took their shoes off. The only thing I know for sure is that they prefer pantyhose rather than bare skin, even with trousers. The idea is to follow Zhang’s example since she is God. I keep asking myself what in the world I was thinking back then.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, pastor did the same.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea, who ever was giving a sermon in the sanctuary at the pool pit took their shoes off. And I was told that the pool pit should never be leveled to the seating area because it is Holy ground.

Sarah2013
    Participant

They wish their pulpit was on holy ground. Lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Clever manipulations. It was all carefully planned out. Just looking holy but wolves. 2Timothy 3:5.

Simon
    Participant

I thought all of mount zion was supposed to be holy ground lol

Disturbed
    Participant

In the Zion I attended whoever gave the sermon & the prayers took their shoes off

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I thought S. Korea was holy ground..

Disturbed
    Participant

@Renita….LOL. Does that mean when you get off the plane take your shoes off?!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Hey, IDK! Ok.. I just thought where ever God was it was holy ground… =)

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

Hey, IDK! Ok.. I just thought where ever God was it was holy ground… =)

That makes the whole universe holy ground!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. The real and true glory of God I doubt man can truly handle. But hey, these folks are claiming God came again as Ahang and with his heaven bride Zhang. They obviously have a different type of glory. They are selling and some are buying. Wow! what a god.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I realize there is a flaw in my thinking…..

Sarah2013
    Participant

No human is perfect. We learn as we go or these folks wouldn’t have manipulated us to begin with.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Idk what she's saying… I'm the most perfect of all things perfect. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

In that case, one perfect person exists. Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Thank you. Thank you. No flash photography. This whole time i've been imagining us sitting around a table with coffee and snacks just talking and laughing. =)

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.