I think I'm out

• Creator
    Topic
    Hobbit
    Participant

I think I'm out. at the church that i go to everything is lies. I notice how everybody, even though they smile at the members, they are the first ones to talk behind their back. Everything has to be reported, everything has to be said. Now we have Zion University, we are not allowed to tell anybody. Also they started Joshua's Movement, we have to preach to 5 people every day, tell our deacon who will tell the pastor and then they add it, like a competetion between churches. It seems more like the hunger games in here than in a church of christ. 

The sermons are not making sense, a lot of lies, a lot of verses taken out of meaning. They made videos called the armor of god where they try to say that everything people say in the internet is a lie. Misisonary Victor made one video talking about Ron Ramos, the same video of the truewmscog and then they made it into an Armor of God video. For the first time I saw the whole ron ramos video and I can understand it now, I don't think he is lying. I know about the abortions. I understand what he means when he said "its not what is said but what is not said".

I'm still so scared to leave though… I don't know if its satan tricking me or if im really not in the truth

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.