I remember.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

When my loved one first tried to convince me of the second coming of Jesus as the WMS puts it, my loved one informed me that his name was Ahnsahnghong. As we discussed the matter further I asked why no one has really heard of this second coming when the Bible says every eye will behold him? I was informed that he came in secret, fulfilled prophesy, and died in 1985. This was the biggest thing that told me right away that this was not real. My loved one tried to tell me that history repeated itself and Christ was rejected by most people once again. I had two really big problems and many smaller problems with this. How could people reject him when no one knew about him? If history repeated itself then where are the miracles and the resurection? For those of you who never fell into this trap called the WMSCOG and for the people who escaped, what was it that brought you into the light?

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

joshua you guys are great i could escape from these wmscog robarts after ten years because of the examining site.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

these people in mumbai are carrying a lot of illeagal work with govermaent laws. they get many people telling them the world will end in 2012. they are not even registered as a church in  mumbai but collecting a lot of money from members not paying taxes to goverment.

Joshua
    Participant

Hi Abhigail, I am very excited for you having freed yourself from this cult. Obviously you see some of the lies and deceptions that this group practises even on a daily and weekly basis. Tell me, when you were involved, did any of your family members, loved ones, or friends try to get you out?

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Hi Joshua,

I got involved with these people 10 yers back because I was lonely and going through some problem at that time. They met me in a super market and thought me the bible for about 15 days then got me baptized in a bathroom. They thought me sabath and Passover first then after 2-3 months they thought me about father and mother through tites. There after some years there was a big group of Koreans came from Korea with their children telling people we will go to heaven from India. This happened somewhere around the year 2005. They told all the members they have sold their homes in Korea and the end is very near after that every 2-3 months there were at least 3 admissions taken in an educational institute in Mumbai and they spread like virus all over India and today they have zions in Mumbai Bandra, Borivali, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Ahmednagar, Goa, Kerala, Cochin, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chatisgadh, Raipur. In this period of time from 2009 some of them have been beaten in Pune and some deported from Mumbai. Even then we seen all this happen but they told the members that is all persecution from Satan. Even today they are facing a lot of problems in Mumbai. I will let u know later. I have much to say as I have seen in  the sites they do tell lies and have told members that father and mother are not married and have no children.They are big liars,i have four of my family memmbers in this cult and i am trying my best to make them realise,but they are thought by their pastors not to go on the internet. no one ever tried to get me out from that  place because whwn i joined them their fist lesson was dont tell anyone anything about our teaching because satan will take over you. I am realy happy that god has led me to the examining the wmscog and opened my eyes i hope many others will see and know the wmscog better.Joushua once again  you are doing a great job hats off to you.

KC
    Participant

not my personal experience but my good friend have been in wmscog for few years, he is there because his loved one is in wmscog.

he is not unaware about whats going on while he is there but really cant get out but in the end he had enough and decided even when hes turning a blind eye it keep hurting his consience, so he said its over to the girl and get out thanks the lord,  from him he told me that theres no love in wmscog and its just a business, a scam business using love and the bible as the cover, theres never any loving there and the basic of wmscog is just getting money from lonely hurting people.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

hi kc i do agree with what ever you said being there for many years everything there is very artificial, their greeting memmbers standing at the doors this may be a culture in korea but not in india so it realy looks very fake,you can realy see their true colours when you look at their family and friends and hear their stories. I totally agree with you this is a buissness, a scam they put members to focus on their own church thites and offerings and make them compete with other zions in the vicinity .but sad the mind contol is so strong that they forget they are doing it all over the world.I realy feel sad for these members you can see their true love for ten minutes when they preach thites and if a person refuses to you can see how agressive they get. But all said and done i know they are ungreatful because i have seen many people work hard for them and today they dont even care for them all i can say they are shrood and crafty they dont practice what they preach.

prtyeyes
    Participant

I only attended for one day, and even got baptized. Not a smart choice knowing what I know now. The next day I did my research and found out what this group was really about, I was so glad to not have fallen in deeper. I trusted my friend who got me involved and still attends, he’s been apart of this group for about 7-8 years now. I pray for him daily because he seems to really feel that these people do nothing but good and are his family.

KC
    Participant

hi Abhigail

yes my friend says its very artficial there and yes thats how the korean members attitude towards the "non usable" non korean members if they stop paying or just a simple believer without recruiting or working for the church, they get booted out, infact i heard many former members from asia that says wmscog even go as far as using young girls and guys from korea who is already heavily  brainwashed to get close to new members up to personal level, but if that member proves to be "fruitless" they just suddenly put some distance and shut him or her down as far as not even want to talk to the person again, its how they "gently" push you out.  

KC
    Participant

oh and my friend says heres a clue how you can tell wmscog is right or not, outside south korea, even in places with many koreans community wmscog almost NEVER try to recruit koreans even thought that logically would be easier for them regarding the language, why? or non wmscog koreans are not worth saving by mama god?

theres 2 reasons, first they affraid to meet koreans that already aware that wmscog is considered a scam job in south korea and decided to report to the local authority and second, most koreans have high sense of nationalism, even those people in wmscog so they preffer to ripoff non koreans instead. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

it is very true they realy use young girls and boys to get work done and act personal i know of three youth boys who have married korean girls but i know and belive these guys who marry these girls are brainwashed and they are puppets in front off their wives they just act and follow what they say not understading that these girls or so called wives are controlled by the assemble they have in korea. they also tell these young boys if you establish three house churches you will be made a pastor soon, and abo all they are well trained to spy and keep watch on members.I know of one boy from mumbai who just got married and he was told by the pastor there to tell his father not to interfear he is big enough and can make his own decsion belive it they actualy waited for the boy to be 21 such crooks and all these guys have undergone operation and cant have children.and they encourage them to get close even though they are not married. I only hope my brother and sister under stand all their shrood ways.I realy like it these koreians call them selfs courteus humble donekeys praising their own tails but they are the biggest croaks you can see their true colours in crowded places where people call them citzen of nepal how furious they get.

Joshua
    Participant

Wow Abhigail, this is a whole new thing I am learning about the things you have witnessed. I can admit to feeling totally repulsed. Everytime I learn something new like this it reenforces my resolve to get as many people out of this cult as I can. Before my loved one got involved I had no idea of how destructive these kinds of cults can be. I felt that everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to believe. My views on this have totally changed because of the undue influence and control that this group in paticular puts on people. This is not freedom of choice this is only a modern form of slavery. I hate it and I will continue to stand up against it. I have a feeling that now that you are out you are going to be one of those people that will stand along side of people like myself and many others that agree with this website. I thank God for all of you.

KC
    Participant

let us all help as much people as we could to really understand what wmscog is all about, but the people who truly needs help is actually the former members since most would be emotionally hurt but they are the lucky ones , the less lucky people turned into mindless slaves.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I hate it when they twist the bible's words into different meanings. Like how reading a simple "BRIDE" word in the Scripture already means that there is a wife of God that exist here on Earth in the flesh! I remember the time when they forced me to be baptized. I REFUSED THREE TIMES but gave up when they really insisted and claimed it to be important. When it was done, I didn't feel any happiness or gratitude but actually felt exploited, harassed, I could even use the word "raped" (mentally). When I told my brother (who is still a member even now) that they forced me, he said they didn't force me on anything. Okay, so they just "cajoled me insistenly" then! (sarcasm).

KC
    Participant

sions in different regions have done things a little differently, it is known that those in places where people is more aware about cults, they toned down their attitudes.

elievalkyrie, yes i am very aware about the heavily persuaded bapstism (forced baptism) done by some sions, it is because in some sions, the deacon or deaconess of that sion have minimum baptism headcounts for a span of time, monthly and yearly.

from what i can understand is the more "successful" a sion is, the deacon or deaconess of that sion will get some reward or get higher in ranking within the wmscog strata.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

So that's why! Argh, they even gave me a example of why I must be baptized that day and not wait for tomorrow. I think it was the "Parable of the Rich Man's Harvest". When I read it, I thought in my mind…"This isn't about a baptism! It's about a person's greed!" And they also used many verses in book of Acts where there were many baptisms going on. I listed it down and analyze the verses when I got back home. All the baptism were made voluntarily and eagerly by believers! It means that you have to believe first and you cannot be forced on it. I told my brother about it (a devoted member) and he said "The times today are different from before, the end is near, measures must be taken…" Then I told him, God wouldn't force anyone to believe in Him, it would defeat the purpose of free will. Then he answered me, with a poker face I might add, "But you weren't forced." FRUSTRATING, PERIOD.

Simon
    Participant

KC wrote:

sions in different regions have done things a little differently, it is known that those in places where people is more aware about cults, they toned down their attitudes.

apparently not even different regions. different zions in the same region :/

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yep. I haven’t been to chula vista zion but i heard the overseer there isn’t to fond of santee zion because of the huge.. HUGE projection screen in the sanctuary and all the flat screens in every.. EVERY room except the bathrooms. The automatic blinds. It’s a very nice set up. I heard he feels that zion appears worldly. He isn’t Korean and he isn’t a pastor.but the overseer at santee zion is a Korean pastor.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

This different zion behavior is causing me a problem of how to handle my bro. His zion is one of the more docile and passive ones, if you could believe that. Basically he is still the same. He just goes to their church in tues and sats to worship, but personality wise, he's the same. But ofcourse I don't want to wait for the time that he changes before trying to do something about it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Perhaps approach him in a passive mannor. Instead of showing him what’s false, tell him what you have questions about things in the bible that don’t make sense. Of course, you would have to sit through some bible studies to gather “questions”. Simon pointed out a flaw in the 7 churches but that’s a very lengthy study. I can’t think of any scriptural contridictions in the bible studies right now. This way it seems like you’re trying to understand his religion rather than “persecute” him with “lies.”

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Yes, I am trying to approach it in as passive manner as much as I can. Hehe. Thanks for the suggestions! ^____^

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.