I just looked at my profile…

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As of Feb. 8th I have given the folks in this forum five years of give and take. I have been abused by some and lifted up by others. Some of you I have met in person while many others of you I hope to one day meet. Through the good and the bad I am greatful and for those of you that I have been able to help I am extreamly greatful. A word of encouragement, DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Always approach the members with the love that this group can never give them. When you feel like quiting that is the time when you must really show them the love even though they probably don't deserve it at that time. Keep trying and don't give up. No one stays in a cult forever!

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Hi! My husband just said this tonight. No one stays in a cult forever. His point being he has believed in this false doctrine for 9 yrs so his way os right and Im wrong:( Then he said they must be the truth because they are growing. I told him just because they gain more members doesnt mean they are the only true church. Anyways he only goes to Passover every year bc there are no local churches. I feel if he was more involved he would actually see the wrongdoings and lies. I hope Im making sense. But I also hope your right on saying this wont last. Basically I told him the only way we will know for sure if this is a cult if everyone commits suicide…sad but true. And I hope to God it doesn’t have to come to that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My loved ones have been in for 6 years with no end in sight.  🙁

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.