"I believe all of you are blinded again"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in reply to Genny below "It's Official — The WMSCOG Sings Catholic Songs" on 3/21/13.

mell says:

Dear all

I believe all of you are blinded again after much teachings of the truth that had been spoken and shared to many of you. Please understand that some of these songs are taken from the very early church of Corinthians which has been sung till today. That is why some of the songs/music still being sing till today by many churches including ours. All of you just like to ruin/ tarnish the image of Church of God. Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible. You all just refused to follow what has been written in the bible but chose to gossip and give bad comment about Church of God. Since all of you who do not believe the second coming of Christ, never mind, let said if Christ were to really come today, how would you recognized him/her?  Everything we learnt are from the bible and prophecies are fulfilled one after another. Please go read and understand what is written in the bible rather than wasting your time commending about Church of God. By the way,Why are there so many churches of denomination out there?  Why is that so confusing believing in the same God? Who is the holy spirit with the new name ?

please check out more before being lead astray. God bless.Amen

Thank you.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nice! Orthodox or unorthodox? You should know more about sabbath.

Simon
    Participant

I was raised in a reform synagogue

Sarah2013
    Participant

So what’s the Star of David all about.

Simon
    Participant

It’s a symbol claimed to be used on king davids sheild

Sarah2013
    Participant

Don’t be mad, but isn’t it the same as the satanic symbol?

Simon
    Participant

Likely a myth from it’s name magen david (sheild of david) rather than true

Sarah2013
    Participant

Oh, I see. Just looked like Lavey symbol. Thanks for not getting upset.

Simon
    Participant

It originated pagan satanists may have adopted it but I believe the magen david is equal lateral and the pagan one is not I’m not sure

Sarah2013
    Participant

Dunno Megan David

Sarah2013
    Participant

I do have a bit of language berrial.

Simon
    Participant

Equal lateral means all sides are the same length

Sarah2013
    Participant

Gotcha

Love'n Honey
    Participant

To keep the sabbath doesn't mean you're in Zion from sunset to sunset. I mean, they are sleep during the early morning of the Sabbath. They get dressed and eat then head to Zion before the 1st prayer time which is when 1st service starts. Then they study the bible after service and fellowship with members. Eat lunch and head to the sanctuary before the 2nd prayer time which is when 2nd service starts. OYG!! HARRY, I FOUND IT! Then they study the bible and fellowship after service. They go back into the sanctuary before 3rd service starts. Some go home right after while others clean the church or study and fellowship a bit more. I assume when they're tired, they go home, probably shower and eat dinner. Get ready for bed and go to sleep. Are you saying that they should be awake during the entire 24 hours to be considered keeping the Sabbath?

Also, for those of us who aren't familiar with duty in the military, in the Navy a duty day is 24 hours. This means you absolutely "cannot" leave your ship until the 24 hours are over. However these 24 hours are spread across 2 days. On my ship, a duty day was from 7:30 am one day to 7:30 am the next day. I have seen the following happen.. A brother has duty on Friday which starts at 7:30am. But he has a watch from midnight to 4:00am Saturday morning. He switched his watch with someone so he wouldn't be "working" on the Sabbath. Just because you're on the ship, doesn't mean you're working. Lol.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Do we all forget, that Herbet Armstrong was celebrating the Sabbath Day and Passover in 1933!  this World Wide church of God was the first allegally to restore God's feastivals and he also proclaimed to be the last Elijah.   

Did you ever realize the Wmscog goes against the Bible.  They worship the Sabbath incorrectly.  According to the Bible the Sabbath is evening to evening.  ( Don't try to preach the subject "when does the day begin?"  Because that is there interperation.  They changed it and the Passover is really tomorrow.  Actually, the 7th day according the Bible is whenever there is a new moon.  

The moon changes every 7th day.  thats 4times a month.    How can they do some things bibilically and others not.  Oh they use the excuse we have to live by this calendar.  Why?  Isn't it the Solar calendar, by the sun?   

God said "come out of her my people!!!"   Let's get back to basics.  Check your history.

Jubilee you should check you history too.  the WWCOG kept the sabbath as did the the 7th day adventists.  Which we are against anyhow, because of our translation of the day beginning at sunrise.  You don't have to accept it, but truth is truth. Also if they kept the sabbath according to the day beginning at sunset, then that means their Passover is in our eyes incorrect.  So no they did not keep the sabbath or the passover. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

genny wrote:

Simon wrote:

Actually we almost never called it wmscog just cog even in private where there was none to fool

I think calling it "Church of God" among themselves reinforces for them that it is the only true church of God.  I refuse to call it that, though, because it's not, and because there are many other churches that use that name that are very different.  I like using the more specific "World Mission Society," wmscog, or just wms.

Also ignoring the many churches who keep sabbath/feasts reinforces their delusion of exclusive obedience

Agreed.

We all have those type of feelings, We refuse to call protestant "churches"  Because they're not, so we call them "babylon"  I think everyone has those feelings of what is a church and what is not.  And also because they have so many different names, so it makes it easy to just say babylon.  

Viewing 15 replies - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.