I AND THE FATHER ARE 1 DOES NOT UNDUE "I AND THE FATHER ARE 2" Jesus said BOTH-Jn 8:18

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

See my post under “general” discussions about 2 vs 1 Father/Son. (For more verses etc).

Wms targets young people in their twenties who have never had time to read the Bible much (they didn’t have much time because they’re young, SO YOUNG THEIR BRAIN HASN’T EVEN DEVELOPED FULLY YET, scientists say. Most members had barely read the Bible before, had they?

All other churches (almost) emphasize the oneness and separateness of Jehovah and Jesus (sometimes calling it “God and Jesus” sometimes calling it “The Father and the Son.” By deleting God the Father from the Bible, wms has made the case for a Mother God based solely on this (and this alone). Without this they cannot use Genesis 1:27 and thereby have no way to say “worship Gil.” (Christians know there is “one God.”). (And Christians believe in Jesus who was always helping the Father-it’s obvious Jesus was helping in Genesis 1:27). For those older than 25 etc, they’ve had time to read the Bible and develop a world view. Their world view usually does NOT include a female God (who if you didn’t worship Her 30 times a year at 5am, you’d have to expect to go to hell-without a single verse in the Bible or any religious text in the world saying this). Their new covenant looks like nothing in the Bible, but they fear every day if they don’t do it, they’ll go to hell. Is it ever EVER said “it’s ok not to come Saturday night or at 5am, THAT’S NOT IN THE BIBLE, so just stay at home if you don’t want to come? No, instead there is fear of going to hell for missing anything. “You have to have faith to go to Heaven-faith equals the example of Ahnsahnghong-Ahnsahnghong worshipped every Saturday night, and 5am on feast weeks, etc).

They say “Ahnsahnghong is the Father (God/Jesus), so he must be talking someone in Genesis 1:27 when it said “let us.” He was talking to a female. Worship Her at 5am these 30 days or do you think you have a chance at going to heaven? (Have you no faith!? Ahnsahnghong is God, even he did this!”) Ahnsahnghong is NOT God, he is the father of lies, especially the lie that there is NO Father. Satan would come out and say “there is no God, follow me” except there’s no one on earth who would follow him if he said like that. So he says it slyly…as he did before…

anon7
    Participant

*the brain fully develops around 25, scientists say. People hardly give much thought to things of this nature, even over 30. The “dazzling” aspects of a female image’s love and mercy are are revered, except Gil shows no sign of mercy, and hardly talks about loving the members (or how much she loves them) etc. besides “i love you so much. Bear much fruit. Bear much fruit!” YOUR OWN PARENTS WHO CLEARLY LOVED YOU OR AT LEAST KEPT YOU ALIVE SAY MORE THAN THAT when they call you, etc. This church has the “idea” of female imagery of love, and the reality of someone who not only doesn’t guarantee their personal salvation, but they have to live in fear of not making it to heaven (while singings songs about “going to heaven”) (and reciting 50 sermons over and over about “do this and you’ll go to heaven” and at the end of it, i don’t know that any of them could say “i know I’m going to heaven because i did this.” They think everyone outside the church has ZERO chance of going to heaven, yet i don’t know that any of them could say “i know 100% that I’m going to heaven (i definitely will not fall away from the church like the other percentage who did). And how high is the percentage who “fell away?” (Or those who barely come or don’t regularly come?). Then are they in danger of falling away, though “MAYBE” they’ll go to heaven, or no? But “it’s not a matter of ‘you’ deciding to come, is it? It’s only by “Father and Mother bringing you, right.” So those who fell away, they must have done “something wrong” right? “It doesn’t just happen, right?” Well i guess as long as you don’t do “something wrong” (and no body has any idea what that is) then “definitely” you can go to heaven… Maybe. (This is all the “logic” which is clearly logical and comes from the Holy Spirit (not) but doesn’t it mimic what members see and feel?)

~~~

And just p.s. what mom on earth says “you must celebrate my birthday, but not yours…” Hopefully your family possessed by satan will get you something (don’t expect any gift from members) etc. “Gil loves you obviously bc she doesn’t eat often, but God the Father who has worked 6,000++++ years STRAIGHT for you doesn’t exist because you can’t see Him.” This is ***. Comparing 70 years on earth to the sacrifice of God who worked nonstop over 6,000+ years to not lose you bc He DOES love you. *** ***. Wms is ATHIEST not Christian! (Because they put white out on verses about God (the Father).

anon7
    Participant

*it looks like a high percentage who “did something” to fall away from wms, or is it just that the same faces don’t appear in the pictures? I’d really like to know that statistic, and maybe ex members etc could estimate the ℅ roughly. Regardless, pastors there have fallen away. They had faith at one point right? I don’t think the members think they have more faith than the pastors. Yeah the pastors really believed there was no God (the Father). This is the most ATHEISTIC church on the face of the planet!!

anon7
    Participant

By distracting members from Jn 8:18 Jn 5:22 and DOZENS of other verses SAYING JESUS AND JEHOVAH ARE ONE BUT SEPARATE wms focuses on “the prophecies is revelation must mean something.” It is pointless to preach these verses if the sermon concludes “there is no God!”

anon7
    Participant

God the Father=Jesus therefore Gen 1:27=Jesus talking to His wife (God the Father talking to His wife). And it CANNOT mean God the Father talking to Jesus called the Son. Us= plural. We= plural. This is the formula Satan designed to make people not believe in God the Father, but worship a female human named Zhang Gil Jah. Ahnsahnghong was satan who preached this formula (making people become ATHIEST, while thinking they had the greatest faith). Wms members are good people (just like there’s good people in every church). People from every church try hard, including wmscog. But almost all other churches believe in God. Wms says “there’s no Father, but there’s Gil whom we can see “sacrificing for us.” God the Father NEVER stopped working hard for you, He’s not sitting back in a chair just watching you suffer! Gil cannot work 24/7, she does sleep, they admit. But Jesus said “The Father is ALWAYS at His work, and I TOO am working!” THAT WORD “TOO” IS ACTUALLY IN THE GREEK TEXT UNLIKE THE CRAP JOO AND GIL MAKE UP!

anon7
    Participant

The Jesus who preaches THERE IS NO GOD is not Jesus, and thank God the end of the world didn’t happen yet as “expected” to happen like 5 times by now… Jesus said “when the Son of Man comes, will they have faith?” Having faith God doesn’t exist cannot be considered faith!!

Wms you are being TOLD you are “coming to God (coming to Zion).”

Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTS and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

“Anyone who comes to God must believe that He exists.” At least Sunday worshippers believe in God when they go to church! What’s worse, not believing in Jesus or not believing in God? A lot of satanists churches didn’t even believe Jesus existed (/came in the flesh). 1 John says the Antichrist denies Jesus existed. What’s worse, not believing in the Father or not believing in the Son? Christians would say “if you don’t even believe Jesus existed, how could you go to heaven?!” Muslims would also say that! If you believed Jesus existed but not God… Satan threw everything out there-the more false doctrines that are preached as infallible truth-the more people satan catches…do you think the whole world was led astray in Revelation because satan was stupid? Sahng seemed nice and kind…satan nicely kindly gently said “there’s no God.” So you know the verses you’re TOLD are about Jesus in the Bible wms, but you DON’T KNOW the verses about Satan coming in the FLESH!? 2 Thessalonians 2 etc. (See my other posts-it does say WHEN and WHERE satan will come [from]. Sahng used those SAME verses to say he was Jesus!!

~~~

You are not saving the world wms, you are making people worried about you and your salvation! JESUS SAID GOD THE FATHER EXISTS!! Believe JESUS, NOT SATAN! BELIEVE JESUS NOT SAHNG JOO OR GIL! Gil “proclaims” herself as God. Joo said stuff on sermons and i can just about quote “the holy spirit is now testifying” “second coming Christ is now testifying.” Would other pastors in wms even be allowed to dare talk like that? They may have been trying to morph doctrines into polytheism… THERE IS ONE GOD WMS! Sahng was satan trying to make you ATHIEST!

~~~

When the Antichrist comes, will he not say he’s Jesus? The Bible says satan will proclaim himself to be God. (Sahng and Gil are one quote unquote).

anon7
    Participant

The Antichrist says there is no God!

anon7
    Participant

Wms doctrine is Antichrist doctrine on STEROIDS! It’s the real life satan’s church, what it would look like.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Come on A non. Let’s have a normal conversation here. You are a South Korean citizen and you are a member. Are you not?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Anon ghosted on me. He went all quiet. Come back Anon. Let’s talk.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Anon- Your continuous dialogue by yourself, is a little alarming and reminds me of my old Overseer….rambling on and on. Are you a current member???

anon7
    Participant

I am an EX member, NOT a current member. I’m saying ahnsahnghong was satan,

Joo Cheol Kim is Satan and Zhang Gil Jah is Satan. I don’t think members would say like that LOLOL

anon7
    Participant

I’m saying wmscog doctrine is is from satan, NOT God. I’m saying wmscog is satan’s church, NOT God’s church.

anon7
    Participant

I started off by saying “ahnsahnghong was Lucifer, satan.” I’ve said ahnsahnghong was satan like 50 times. I’m not sure what’s not clear about my stance…

anon7
    Participant

Though i wish while i was a member i would have stood up and given a sermon about ahnsahnghong being satan…lol. would have been priceless.

anon7
    Participant

Yes the overseers at wms ramble about sahng being God. I’ve been rambling about ASH being satan lol… But i KEEP getting mistaken as a member. I have blasphemed ahnsahnghong and Zhang Gil ja more than anyone on this site (maybe cumulatively). *I meant collectively

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok, alright. Be cool Anon. Give us some space to talk. Make one point, back it up with scripture or personal experience or opinion. Don’t go over board.

anon7
    Participant

This is funny. Could i be more clear? Ok I’ll try. Ahnsahnghong was the evil bad devil satan liar Antichrist false prophet. Zhang Gil Jah is the evil bad devil satan liar Antichrist false prophet wife of the evil devil satan liar Antichrist false prophet. Joo cheol Kim is the mega evil bad devil satan liar Antichrist false prophet spawn of the evil devil satan liar Antichrist false prophet. I’m saying ahnsahnghong joo cheol Kim and Zhang Gil jah are all 3 SATAN INCARNATE, SATAN in the flesh. If that wasn’t clear. I’m not speaking in parables. A wms member who said like that? …lol. i left wms bc i realized they weren’t telling the truth.

anon7
    Participant

Oh SORRY i just saw your post.

anon7
    Participant

I could delete that, but i was just making fun of it all. I’m not mad or anything. I’mm just trying to be funny

anon7
    Participant

Sorry. I did want to talk. I was just trying to make jokes. I just wanted to be clear but was trying humor at the same time. I’m not trying to offend you

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.