I am a fiend on here Please Help me…..

• Creator
    Topic
    Truthorlies2012
    Participant

Not to be funny but I login the computer everyday hoping to find more convincing data everyday that the Truth is not the truth or That I am totally wrong and I need to run back for my salvation…..  Everyday I am looking for that evidence.  Please whoever moderates  this site, get us an activity going.  I need to see fresh data daily .  Even if someone posted what I am posting right now every day It would soothe the pain of my sores.  Lets hear you fragrances….J/k

Thank you…

Joshua
    Participant

I hope that you meant “friend” in your opening line. I can tell that you are in the WMSCOG with your use of the term “Fragrance”. This is just one of the terms of language that this group likes to use. Many cult type groups come up with their own terms to use for different things. Do not open yourself or expose yourself to this group via fragrance confession. With the peer pressure of fitting in with the group not only will you share things that should only be between you and God but you may even find yourself confessing to sins that you never even committed. Have you been told that if you celebrate the holidays that you’re practicing paganism? Have you ever willingly or in your mind offered any kind of offering to a false god? God knows our hearts and most people have NEVER done this. This is a lie designed to make you feel guilty for a sin that you never committed. Jesus is a fair and righteous judge who knows your heart and as long as you do everything to his glory and grace you have nothing to worry about. Don’t let this group con you into thinking anytime less. I encourage you do something here. Read only Gods word. Hold everything that you have been taught so far up to the Word of God. When it doesn’t match up get rid of that teaching. This includes what I have shared with you but do your own work. Do not bring this to your group! They are hell bent on self preservation and can’t be trusted to be unbiased. As you embarked on this journey of discovery into Gods Word you’re going to find that most of your teachings from this group are flawed in one way or another. One other very important thing, the first day you were brought into this group they started putting doubt into you about others understanding about the truth they shared with you. This was the start of making you give up your support system and giving them that honor that doesn’t belong to them. If you have pulled away from your family and friends you need to go back and get right with them. I’m sure there is still a lot of people that love and care about you outside of this group. The group has ulterior motives and they are not Godly ones. It’s all about control. We are to be of the free woman. Sound familiar? It’s been twisted to make you believe you are to be in this group. Help free yourself. Take at least four months away from this group to clear your head and study Gods Word. If they demand to know where you are or why your not there understand that you don’t need to justify anything to them. One other thing, the Bible says Jesus is the way, the TRUTH, and the life. Stop praying to father and mother and spend the next four months praying to Jesus. Keep a journal of your prayers and more importantly the answers to prayer. You’re going to like what you see. Your friend in Christ Jesus.

Truthorlies2012
    Participant

I don't think you catch my vibe with your response. I have been out the church for I am not saying how long.   If you havent been there then you would never understand.  You can't speak from experience……

All Im saying is the evidence on this website is nice.  But I am just coming here everyday looking for new posts to soothe my mind.  WMSCOG has solid studies that make you turn a blind eye to the worlds opinion and they teach that.   But I am a fiend for finding new information on this church everyday.  I am an ex member.  I am looking for the right stuff to help my friends see what I see because even ASH writing is not enough for them to listen to me…..

Thank you for your concerns but I bet you can't prove that even Jesus is real…Its all faith. 

genny
    Participant

Hi Truthorlies2012,

Glad you're here.  Sometimes it's hard to catch the right vibe (as you say) through print.  I'm glad you explained a little more.  I thought you had meant 'friend' too, but now I see what you mean by 'fiend.'

I see that you are very anxious to get more and more information.  Have you checked out all the links under "links" at the top?  And here are a bunch of other links you might like: http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/p/links.html

Besides looking for information specific to the wmscog, you'd probably benefit from researching cults and mind control in general.

If you don't mind sharing, how long were you involved in the wmscog, and was there something that prompted you to finally leave?  Hearing other people's experiences gives me ideas (and hope) regarding my own experience with my sister.

(Oh, and about your last line, I don't believe in Jesus by faith only.  I've been able to prove it well enough with evidence other than just faith.  I had to do that for myself when I first became a Christian, because I didn't want to be caught by just another nice idea.  If you'd like to explore that, I'm sure we could start another thread for it.)

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Truthorlies2012,

New posts are in the works.  Sorry for the delay.  In the mean time I'm sure the folks here in the forum can give you ideas.  Have you seen our Biblical Arguments section?  There is a lot of good reading there in the mean time.

Joshua
    Participant

I’m glad you’re out but I’m not sure what you’re going for here.

Emily
    Participant

Here is a new post on the WMSCOG that you guys might be interested in.

http://www.ifex.org/mongolia/2012/01/20/tv-8_lawsuit/

Truthorlies2012, what do you think about this?  Death threats coming from "God's chosen people"?  I don't think so.  One big thing that sticks out to me about the WMSCOG is that their words don't match their actions.  Of course you are going to find bad people in any organization, but this type of behavior is over the top and also typical of other cults.  I agree with genny above.  It may help you a lot to do some research on mind control and see if what you read matches the behavior that you observed while you were still a member. 

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.