How do I get a friend out of the church of god??????

• Creator
    Topic
    Too Hungry
    Participant

I see this site has much information on the wmscog. Anybody please help me! Any kind of information? I have a friend who's been going to this church for about 2 weeks. I haven't heard anything from her…what do I do? What should I do?

JcaesarD
    Participant

correction to the post it's the 1993 copy not 2003, i need a copy of the mystery of god and the spring of the water of life 1993 copy i need a copy of this.

Too Hungry
    Participant

JcaesarD wrote:

correction to the post it's the 1993 copy not 2003, i need a copy of the mystery of god and the spring of the water of life 1993 copy i need a copy of this.

JcaesarD, I feel for you. I had a close call with my friend about a month or so ago but now things have become pretty chill. At least I think so, or maybe she's just leading me on…whatever. I don't have any books named 'mysteries of god and the spring of the water of life' but I will see if my friend has a copy and maybe I can get it LOL. Better you have it than her. LOL. I hope you can get your wife and kids out. I'll pray. We need to stick together to get rid of this group. Take care.

Sally
    Participant

Too Hungry wrote:

JcaesarD wrote:

JcaesarD, I feel for you. I had a close call with my friend about a month or so ago but now things have become pretty chill. At least I think so, or maybe she's just leading me on…whatever. I don't have any books named 'mysteries of god and the spring of the water of life' but I will see if my friend has a copy and maybe I can get it LOL. Better you have it than her. LOL. I hope you can get your wife and kids out. I'll pray. We need to stick together to get rid of this group. Take care.

I think my husband might have a copy of that book, he's away on buisness, I'll ask him today when he calls

Viewing 3 replies - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.