Holding Passports?

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

I once heard that the wms holds members passports and luggage right before they go to Korea to visit the mother god.  I heard that it was to prevent family members from interfering with the members getting on the plane by hiding their passports last minute for example.  Can anyone confirm this?

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Yes Emil  i am aware of the incident that took place in pune it was also in the news papers.They had to leave their furniture sound system,piano,chairs, fridge, television etc because the missionary who was there taking care of the church was registered in mumbai FRRO and he showed the police there that he was a residence of pune,so he was given a letter by the police to go and report in mumbai FRRO.But this guy ran away without reporting to the mumbai FRRO.The owner of the hose got to know he was wanted by the police.So he told the people there please call the person whose name is on the agrrement then i will return all your goods but a few of them acted smart with the owner and afew of the brother were even hit by the owners men.The owner even never paid their deposit money which was about a lac.they lost around 3 lacs.                                  The missionary there was Mr kim che.l.Basicly they were even attacked by a mob because they were told not to preach in that area but one guy by the name of richard acted smart and was hit.All these incidents took place in the year2011 both navi mubai and pune.But now they are no more in kopper kairnar thy shiffted their zion to Nerul.Even in thane they had a similar problem and thy shifted it to a new place.I am in very good contact with their leaders so thy gave me all the news.Ijust got to know that there are sum new entrys of koreans in mumbai zion.

emil
    Participant

Thanks Abhigail. Does Rahul know about the new Korean entries?

I believe the zion operating from Rahul's place shifted to Andheri East. Is that still in operation?

Viewing 2 replies - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.