Holding Passports?

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

I once heard that the wms holds members passports and luggage right before they go to Korea to visit the mother god.  I heard that it was to prevent family members from interfering with the members getting on the plane by hiding their passports last minute for example.  Can anyone confirm this?

MountainMom
    Participant

I know that for some reason they do gather the passports right when a person commits to the trip.  I also know of young people who deliberately with held the info that they were going to Korea from their parents till they were already at the airport and ready to board. 

In the case of my son, I don't know why a (then) 32 year old man couldn't hold on to and be responsible for his own passport.  So there has to be another reason they are taking them, and I have long held the same thought you expressed.  They can't go without their passports, so the family could definitely hide them as a way to keep them from going.  This has probably happened a lot, and the church is trying to get ahead of the parents/spouse on this.  That is my opinion.

Emily
    Participant

Makes sense considering how I was always told that if I didn't make it to service for any reason, that it was satan stopping me from going.  I guess satan would get a hold of your passport and stop you from going to see "god the mother" by taking your passport.  

They are a bunch of snakes if this is the reasoning behind why the wms would hold on to the member's passports.

MountainMom
    Participant

I am quite sure it is the reason.  Always trying to stay a step ahead of everyone. 

reydelavoz
    Participant

wait a minute why would they need to fly to Korea to see Mother god could she not just appear in every church she is suppose to be god? just a thought ….god could appear to anyone in any part of the world being here in earth./

Curious1
    Participant

I went to Korea a while ago, I can't recall that they took my passport or asked for it. In Korea they kept the mobile phones, and the person who wanted to phone home could use a "church"phone.

MountainMom
    Participant

They usually do take the passports.  Interesting that they took the cell phones when you were in Korea.  Did they give any reason for that? 

MountainMom
    Participant

As I think about it, it could be so no one could take pictures or record anything on their phones while in audience with "Mother."  I know my son was in audience with Mother and she couldn't speak English except for a few words.  She had to have a translator for questions asked in English. 

Hobbit
    Participant

Well. I've never been told not to bring my phone. I have been told not to take pictures. What we were told was that mother was so glorious, that if we took a picture of her and the picture looked ugly, that we would be deglorifying mother… which is a sin.

I know of 2 cases when members took pictures of mother and mother's car and a korean came and very gently took their camera away and erased the pictures.

She doesn't speak english. She knows how to say "I'm so happy to be with you", "I love you", "Enjoy your meal". But of course, when she says even "Hi" in english all members are like "aawwwww". They tell us she is just acting, that in reality she could speak any language.

That concept is very interesting. Because we are convinced she is just acting, she can make any mistake, she can say anything stupid, she can pretty much do anything and we would think "she is just acting". And of course… at the end the reason why she is just acting is because of our sins. If you notice, at the wmscog, everything is our fault, at least everything bad that happens. Even when she falls asleep in service, which I was able to see on my last trip to korea, she does that because she is so busy the rest of the day and she barely sleeps so that's the only moment when she can rest… of course… our fault too.

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow, this is so ridiculous it would be funny if it wasn't so disturbing.  People are so duped they actually believe all this.  Again, wow.

Curious1
    Participant

Yes, that is correct, you can't take pictures of mother, because of the reason given by Hobbit. And yes everything is "our" fault. Whatever, whenever, it doesn't matter. Hobbit, you've mentioned your last trip to Korea, does that mean you made trips to Korea before. Was it any different with the last one?

Harry
    Participant

Hobbit wrote:

Well. I've never been told not to bring my phone. I have been told not to take pictures. What we were told was that mother was so glorious, that if we took a picture of her and the picture looked ugly, that we would be deglorifying mother… which is a sin.

I know of 2 cases when members took pictures of mother and mother's car and a korean came and very gently took their camera away and erased the pictures.

She doesn't speak english. She knows how to say "I'm so happy to be with you", "I love you", "Enjoy your meal". But of course, when she says even "Hi" in english all members are like "aawwwww". They tell us she is just acting, that in reality she could speak any language.

That concept is very interesting. Because we are convinced she is just acting, she can make any mistake, she can say anything stupid, she can pretty much do anything and we would think "she is just acting". And of course… at the end the reason why she is just acting is because of our sins. If you notice, at the wmscog, everything is our fault, at least everything bad that happens. Even when she falls asleep in service, which I was able to see on my last trip to korea, she does that because she is so busy the rest of the day and she barely sleeps so that's the only moment when she can rest… of course… our fault too.

"I'm so happy to be with, "I love you", "enjoy your meal" The hostess at the resturant I was at Friday night said the exact same thing to me. I guess she could have been god.

Some ladies from the wms came to my house one night (with gifts, long story) and while chatting with them at the front door everytime i mentioned a certain person's name 2 of them looked at eachother and said "aawwwww" When i realized it I kept saying his name and they kept saying "aawwwww" that's when I realized how deeply hypnotized they were . It was weird 

emil
    Participant

@Harry
    – Is that hypnosis or Pavlovian response? ๐Ÿ™‚

Harry
    Participant

emil wrote:

@Harry
    – Is that hypnosis or Pavlovian response? ๐Ÿ™‚

@ Emil – No wrong answer there buddy, either way, ITS MIND CONTROL!

Because: It's not a church it's a cult, they brainwash people and use the bible as their weapon!

And if I may quote a recent post by Disturbed: They are a bunch of A-holes….

emil
    Participant

Disturbed said that? :shocked:

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol!

MountainMom
    Participant

I think she used restraint in her comment!

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Yes i know of a brother in kopper kairanar zion in New Mumbai India whose passport was kept with the Missionary of tht zion. The boy a brother of that zion told his mother that his coledge where he was studying had arranged for a trip to Delhi and he had to pay 38000 for the trip The mother told the boys uncle to go and find out from the collage what it was all about.when the uncle went to collage he was told that there was no such trip.The mother and uncle caught hold of the youth brother and asked him why he lied to them the boy told them the truth that the church he was attending was taking him to Korea so the uncle asked where was his passport so he told them it was with the missionary of the church so he told the boy tell them to get the passport or i will report the matter to the police.The boy informed the missionary to return the passport but he was scared to return it since the visa was already stamped and he was afraid had this boys uncle go to the police or the Korean consulate a big problem would have arised, so this missionary caught hold of two elderly brothers of zion by the name of Ravi…. and Lou.. and told them to handle the situation.but when these brothers went to return the p*** port a big mob collected in front of the house and said we need to tie these people to a tree and stone them for converting people becoz the boy was a Hindu. but luckly the uncle of the boy arrived in time and seen the passport in their hand he told them please go away before something serious happens.Then after two days the boys mother went to zion to return the bible but was stopped by a korean sister and brother at the gate for not letting them into the bunglow.The boys mother slapped one of them for their rude behaviour and told them please have nothing to do with my son or you will face the consiquncis becoz the boy said he wanted to return back and was not eating his food.

Curious1
    Participant

This story above doesn't sound like just holding a back a passport, but more like kidnapping. The more I read the stories of member families, the more I'm happy that I left. To all the people who are still members and are visiting this forrum…LEAVE THIS CULT AS SOON AS YOU CAN, PLEASE.

Harry
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Yes i know of a brother in kopper kairanar zion in New Mumbai India whose passport was kept with the Missionary of tht zion. The boy a brother of that zion told his mother that his coledge where he was studying had arranged for a trip to Delhi and he had to pay 38000 for the trip The mother told the boys uncle to go and find out from the collage what it was all about.when the uncle went to collage he was told that there was no such trip.The mother and uncle caught hold of the youth brother and asked him why he lied to them the boy told them the truth that the church he was attending was taking him to Korea so the uncle asked where was his passport so he told them it was with the missionary of the church so he told the boy tell them to get the passport or i will report the matter to the police.The boy informed the missionary to return the passport but he was scared to return it since the visa was already stamped and he was afraid had this boys uncle go to the police or the Korean consulate a big problem would have arised, so this missionary caught hold of two elderly brothers of zion by the name of Ravi…. and Lou.. and told them to handle the situation.but when these brothers went to return the p*** port a big mob collected in front of the house and said we need to tie these people to a tree and stone them for converting people becoz the boy was a Hindu. but luckly the uncle of the boy arrived in time and seen the passport in their hand he told them please go away before something serious happens.Then after two days the boys mother went to zion to return the bible but was stopped by a korean sister and brother at the gate for not letting them into the bunglow.The boys mother slapped one of them for their rude behaviour and told them please have nothing to do with my son or you will face the consiquncis becoz the boy said he wanted to return back and was not eating his food.

@ALL KNOWING ONE………Did the boy eat his food?? i'm just curious2. Sorry, I mean curious also.

@ALL KNOWING ONE………Why did you stop the mob from stoning them? again just curious.

@ALL KNOWING ONE……….Did the mother slap the sister or the brother?

@Emil
    ……Have you ever been to New Mumbai? Did that story sound weird or is it just me?

Our father who art in heaven please help everyone to snap out of this insanity NOW!

Come on big guy enough is enough please I'm beggin you…..yes, i say that every morning at the 6:30 mass

emil
    Participant

^ I   p a s s    New Mumbai quite regularly. My home is in Mumbai but I now live in Pune which is just over a 100 miles away. I travel between Mumbai and Pune very regularly and new Mumbai is on my way. But this is not just about that place. This story must be multiplied a few hundred times around the country. New Mumbai is near Mumbai and very urban. Places like Raipur are just semi-urban and such things would be far more common there.

Not sure if you guys were around on this forum last year when there were threads about a guy Rahul who had a run-in with these guys in Mumbai. He is a man with good connections (Bollywood movie producer) and he used them, all guns blazing, to run these people out of his neighbourhood. I was in touch with Rahul at that time. Not so much now. Rahul told me how these guys were run out of Pune too. They just left all their furniture and stuff behind and fled the place they had rented.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.