Help WMSCOG Has my son convinced they are "the true church, by twisting scripture"

• Creator
    Topic
    photofreak64
    Participant

My son is a freshman @ college. He is a Christian. All roommates he as are doing drugs, drinking, etc. etc. He does not do these things. He is alone because of his beliefs. He was approached by WMSCOG to attend a Bible Study. He is an intelligent young man, yet they have him convinced about "Mother God"; "Fallen Angels" "Sunday @ the Sabbath is worshippin the Sun God, therefore it is wrong" etc. etc. etc. They take scripture & twist it.

Can anyone direct me to someone in Western Pa, who was a former member, who can help me? Someone to meet with me, talk with me. Is there a book I can purchase written by former members who have experience with this that can guide me in their teachings, how they twist scripture so that I can help my son.

Please pray for him, as I will for all of you who have family members in this situation. I fear for my son's salvation. He just keeps saying " Mom, they just show me the Bible, that's all, they help me to understand it"

Thanks

Joshua
    Participant

I have a few obvious things you could point out just to put some questions in his mind about the teachings. Be very gentle when dealing with him but in regard to us being angels just point out that God made a man in the garden not a fallen angel. God doesn't make mistakes. As far as going to church on Sundays goes due some homework and see when Jesus met and fellowshipped with the disciples after the resurrection. The WMSCOG is really big on what example Jesus and the apostles set. Use it to your advantage. Please check out some of my other posts in the forum section. God bless you and keep you. Remember, we have the truth and nobody stays in this group forever.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.