Heavenly Mother since the 1800's

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Renita, I had a quick read in my bible through those verses in Hebrews and 1Corinthians. The thing that gets me about Hebrews is that the author of the book doesn't make any mention of any coming messianic age. All the prophecies are given a past-tense, already fulfilled interpretation. I also noticed some things in Hebrews that seem to be at odds with their "in the order of Melchizedek" yarn too. 

Not trying to debate the COG prophecies with you per say, but you're really helping me to understand them a lot better which is my goal. Thanks so much for indulging me 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Give me a verse that’s written in past tense. As far as the new age, after studying the Bible in “truth” you will see all that is hidden in plain sight per cog.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Because of the bread and wine and Jesus being the high priest

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Paul said he was the high priest so the Christian belief is that Jesus was the high priest who brought the bread and wine as did Melchizedek

Love'n Honey
    Participant

For all the TLDRers, I bolded the points. I'm not sure if this has been discussed in this form. But we also have some new visitors, so.. here ya go!

On my drive to work this morning, I was thinking about the Last Adam.

The WMSCOG has a video sermon entitled: The Last Adam & the Passover. In the description it says: Just as the first man Adam had the first woman Eve, the Last Adam must have the Last Eve. If humans fail to receive the Last Adam and Eve, there is no more opportunity for them to go back to the kingdom of heaven.

We can rightfully presume the last Adam and the last Eve are Ash and Zahng respectively. Here's what I was thinking about: 1 Cor 15:45-49 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

They say the above couldn't refer to Jesus because Jesus isn't the Spirit, he's the Son. Members, think about this: Who gives life on earth? Mothers. According to your beliefs, who gives spiritual life? God the Mother. According to your beliefs, who is the Spirit? God the Father, more specifically, Ash. How can Ash be a life-giving spirit when God the Mother gives spiritual life? The life giving spirit is the last Adam, not the last Eve.

Then who's the last Eve? The church. The church is the bride of Christ as Ash many years ago.

http://usa.watv.org/truth/video/list.asp?idx=82

Viewing 5 replies - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.