Heavenly Mother since the 1800's

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I do hope y'all are able to follow me as I switch "personalities" in different posts. Sometimes I posts as a member of the cog, sometimes as a christian, sometimes as an agnostic person. Ultimately, I'm agnostic. =)

I can see that, but anyway never mind that, what we need here is a LIVE CHAT, you guys keep jumping from onetopic to another, I can't catch up…ya typing faster then what I can read…lol

hey admin…create a live chat, because sometimes a subject is totally changed here, once someone ask a different question that has nothing to do with the post (just like i'm doing now) it would be great to chat with everyone here at the sametime without jumping from one subject to another….just an idea! (:

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, yea we do hopscotch a lot. Chatting live would nice.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, yea we do hopscotch a lot. Chatting live would nice.

admin
    Keymaster

please start a new thread for new discussions, or use the private message feature of the forum which can include multiple people.  no time to install a live chat atm, but maybe in the future.

admin
    Participant

please start a new thread for new discussions, or use the private message feature of the forum which can include multiple people.  no time to install a live chat atm, but maybe in the future.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

I'd like to throw my vote behind a live chat if it's at all do-able, admin. I was also wondering about business cards or something like that with the name of this site on them. We could leave them in areas we know the COGs like to preach. I think if people saw this site BEFORE being approached or preached to, they'd be a lot less likely to be duped. 

To get back on topic though, the "heavenly mother" concept has been part of religious belief since time immemorial. But can the COG prove that ZGJ is this heavenly mother? I definitely think scripture does not identify her as the new Jerusalem to come down out of heaven from Revelation. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They prove it by showing the prophecies she fulfills

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

They prove it by showing the prophecies she fulfills

H@Ppy B!RthD@y Renita!

Can you show me the prophecies she fulfills, thanks!

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

But does she really fulfill any "prophecies" Renita? 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

She was the woman who ashsahnghong “married” on earth. The prophecy of the wedding of the lamb in revelation is what I’m referring to. But ahnsahnghong was already married! What do you mean? As far as I was taught, this “wedding” was celebrated as the PO. The bride, god the mother, is revealed at the restoration of the PO.

Adam named his wife eve so the last adam, ahnsahnghong, must reveal his wife, zhang.

Abraham and sarai are ahnsahnghong and mother.

Prophecy of the sacraficial* heifer.

Ruth.. these are all studies and prophecies the cog uses to prove mother. But zhang doesn’t do anything like jesus did many thing to prove himself. So, does she fulfill prophecy? The way the cog teaches yes. Do I believe it.. a little. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

thank you!! =)

KF
    Participant

Adam named his wife eve so the last adam, ahnsahnghong, must reveal his wife, zhang

hold on! You mean to tell me that because in the bible it says Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all living things, Ahnsahnhong had to reveal Zhang as the bride.  I'm sorry but I am having a hard time grasping this, I mean he could have presented any woman and the same would have been taught of her.  I need something more concreate here, something solid, evedince.  Is like I can tell you Maureen is my mother, and if you need proof (because you have doubts) I can show you  my birth certificate (shows her as my mom) an I.d. leads to another proof of identity, etc etc. ( I know your going to say…well he is God and he said so….fine….but we were not there, do we have to take their word for it (that Ahn) said that.  in 1967 there were so many things to do as a proof…such as a video of him & her together and him annoucing her.  A letter perhaps legalized(to prevent this from happening)….and I know you gonna say well you believe in Jesus and never saw any proof,…..but in fact I did…he's testify in the bible, people testify of his miracles, and words, etc.etc.

Abraham and Sarah represent Ahnshanghong & Zhang,….and why do they represent abraham & sarah???? sarah was old when she became pregnant with Issacc….Mary was not old..they both(sarah and mary represent Jesus mother right???) Issac was not scarifice, Jesus was crucified..Jesus preached the good news and did many miracles, did Issac do that, because if everything written in the past is to teach us(as my friend says) then Ahn & Zhang must fullfill something from the past? (this is a question for You)

these are all studies and prophecies the cog uses to prove mother. But zhang doesn't do anything like jesus did many thing to prove himself. So, does she fulfill prophecy

that's it, this is all the studies and prophecies the cog uses to prove mother.  oh wow how convenient that she does n't do anything like Jesus did…..wait wait ! don't tell me they use Jesus words, when he says this Generation will look for signs but none will be given(something like that)??? because if it is then Ahn should be the one to have said that.

and another thing they were both married and had kids, so how do they qualify for GOD, …Jesus was perfect, was tempted by the devil, but overcame, so that tells us he was not tempted, therefore was not married with children.

lol Happy B'day again I hope i'm not ruining your day with all these questions (:

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

I'd have to agree with KF about 

Adam named his wife eve so the last adam, ahnsahnghong, must reveal his wife, zhang

This is a bit of a circular argument. Anyone looking to fulfill this "prophecy" could do so if he wanted. Also, Adam naming his wife Eve, doesn't seem to me to have anything to do with ASH revealing his wife, Zhang. ASH did not name her. She wasn't created from his rib while ASH was in a deity induced coma. Where does the idea of a "last Adam" come from? 

KF
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

I'd have to agree with KF about 

This is a bit of a circular argument. Anyone looking to fulfill this "prophecy" could do so if he wanted. Also, Adam naming his wife Eve, doesn't seem to me to have anything to do with ASH revealing his wife, Zhang. ASH did not name her. She wasn't created from his rib while ASH was in a deity induced coma. Where does the idea of a "last Adam" come from? 

Brother, the last Adam is in  1Corinthians 15 verse 44-49

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Omg.. if what you wanted me to do was to sit hear and type out an extended study of every prophecy the cog teaches concerning mother lo siento because I’m not doing it. They’re called bullet points. If you want to know the studies they teach, go to their website. Its already written out in detail.. of course if someone says jesus died on the cross so he’s god that’s not enough information. But its a bullet. All I did was briefly list the different studies I remember. I’m not a member so I don’t remember or know every study about god the mother…..

genny
    Participant

I was told that there are many prophecies about a 'mother god' but that the claim Zahng has that she is the particular woman to fulfill them is because Ahn said it was her.  That there was nothing in the Bible to point to a specific woman–her claim is entirely based on Ahn's word.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Precisely Genny. If ahnsahnghong is God then what ever he says goes. He “said” zahng is God so zahng is God.

Simon
    Participant

Of course there are no prophecies about her really seeing as well she isn't God but Last Adam implies Last Eve…

Last Eve should appear with Last Adam

Last Eve should be fulled revealed when Last Adam Falls Asleep (dies)

Adam and Eve were from the East

Bride should be revealed by Christ so because ASH proved he was Christ his testimony revealing her proves her.

Oh and the Bride must deliver the living water so Zhang Giving sermon

and there is the fact they sing new song to her proves it..

Yes all circular

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Omg.. if what you wanted me to do was to sit hear and type out an extended study of every prophecy the cog teaches concerning mother lo siento because I'm not doing it. They're called bullet points. If you want to know the studies they teach, go to their website. Its already written out in detail.. of course if someone says jesus died on the cross so he's god that's not enough information. But its a bullet. All I did was briefly list the different studies I remember. I'm not a member so I don't remember or know every study about god the mother…..

Sorry Renita, I got that they were bullet points. I just hadn't seen the Last Adam "prophecy" before. Do any of the OT prophets talk about a last Adam, or is this just something they twist up and pull out of the epistle to the Corinthians?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The last adam is a prophecy mentioned in hebrews I think. Where the first adam was on men but last of god or something like that. I would have to freshen my memory.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.