"He is Elijah because…"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus on 11/14/12

Wendy Adams says:

He is Elijah because he prepares the way for Heavenly Mother who give us eternal life. Just as earthly mothers give life to their children, our Spiritual Mother gives spiritual life to her children. Simple is a simple does. But he also is our Father from heaven, Jesus was His name the first time He came, and the bible tells us that Jesus will have a new name, and that he will give us the hidden manna. The hidden manna is the Passover, and the new name is Ahnsahnghong. The bible clearly says that Jesus will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation. Salvation is thru the New Covenant Passover and our Heavenly Mother brings her children who celebrate the Passover to heaven at the last day. God bless you

Stained
    Participant

BTB wrote:

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was left on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus on 11/14/12

Wendy Adams says:

He is Elijah because he prepares the way for Heavenly Mother who give us eternal life. Just as earthly mothers give life to their children, our Spiritual Mother gives spiritual life to her children. Simple is a simple does. But he also is our Father from heaven, Jesus was His name the first time He came, and the bible tells us that Jesus will have a new name, and that he will give us the hidden manna. The hidden manna is the Passover, and the new name is Ahnsahnghong. The bible clearly says that Jesus will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation. Salvation is thru the New Covenant Passover and our Heavenly Mother brings her children who celebrate the Passover to heaven at the last day. God bless you

Hello Wendy I'd like to let you know that I think it is Ronald McDonald that brings us the food of life once a year when he releases, dare I speak or type it's name, "The McRibb"  Clearly Ronald is sending a message to only those who would hear his voice when he calls us to this succulent  delight.  Yes, I know Wendy, there are those who would mock and speak words of distain towards this clearly Heaven sent treat and towards Ronald himself but let me make it clear Wendy, it is those fools who will miss out on the sauce of life.  It is only through the Ribb that we as sacred patrons of Ronald can experience Heaven here on earth and in the afterlife as well. All that Ronald would ask is that we spend a mere 10 percent of our income at Mickey D's throughout the year.  It is through this act of obedience to Ronald that we immediately reap benefits such as, no dinner dishes, happy kids and a wife that doesn't have to cook which translates to a happy wife who then see's clear to treat her husband with kindness and respect.  So you see Wendy, all we ask is that you come to the Ribb and Ronald before it's too late.  The release date varies each year Wendy because Ronald needs to know that we actively seek the Ribb with our heart and mind no matter when it's released.  We must be ready at all times wendy.  He knows when we order the Ribb Wendy.  He knows. But the real secret Wendy is that Ronald may pull the Ribb.  No one knows the year or hour but he may pull it Wendy.  Then Wendy and only then Wendy will the slanderers realize that it's over.  No more Ribb.  I tell you now Wendy, there will be weeping and crying in front of every Mickey D's in the country and throughout the world but it will all be in vain.  ALL IN VAIN WENDY. Wendy please, please, come to the Ribb, he's waiting for us all. Furthermore Wendy, I wish to openly admit that I, [BTB]. did once skip a year, an entire year Wendy, of not sinking my teeth into The pure white Pork, Onions, Pickles and Sauce, and Wendy, I can never get that year back, it's gone, forever and for what I ask ? To lose a couple of freaking pounds ?  For what ? I should never have denied the Ribb and I never will again. Thank you Ronald, thank you.

Mr. Bagger,

Just to let you know Sir:  I have been Baptised with the life giving sauce of life this season, yes, I have partaken in the Ribb.  Truly heaven sent Sir. You were right and we miss you here. 

BTB
    Participant

BTB wrote:

Moved-Comment wrote:

Wendy Adams says:

Hello Wendy I'd like to let you know that I think it is Ronald McDonald that brings us the food of life once a year when he releases, dare I speak or type it's name, "The McRibb"  Clearly Ronald is sending a message to only those who would hear his voice when he calls us to this succulent  delight.  Yes, I know Wendy, there are those who would mock and speak words of distain towards this clearly Heaven sent treat and towards Ronald himself but let me make it clear Wendy, it is those fools who will miss out on the sauce of life.  It is only through the Ribb that we as sacred patrons of Ronald can experience Heaven here on earth and in the afterlife as well. All that Ronald would ask is that we spend a mere 10 percent of our income at Mickey D's throughout the year.  It is through this act of obedience to Ronald that we immediately reap benefits such as, no dinner dishes, happy kids and a wife that doesn't have to cook which translates to a happy wife who then see's clear to treat her husband with kindness and respect.  So you see Wendy, all we ask is that you come to the Ribb and Ronald before it's too late.  The release date varies each year Wendy because Ronald needs to know that we actively seek the Ribb with our heart and mind no matter when it's released.  We must be ready at all times wendy.  He knows when we order the Ribb Wendy.  He knows. But the real secret Wendy is that Ronald may pull the Ribb.  No one knows the year or hour but he may pull it Wendy.  Then Wendy and only then Wendy will the slanderers realize that it's over.  No more Ribb.  I tell you now Wendy, there will be weeping and crying in front of every Mickey D's in the country and throughout the world but it will all be in vain.  ALL IN VAIN WENDY. Wendy please, please, come to the Ribb, he's waiting for us all. Furthermore Wendy, I wish to openly admit that I, [BTB]. did once skip a year, an entire year Wendy, of not sinking my teeth into The pure white Pork, Onions, Pickles and Sauce, and Wendy, I can never get that year back, it's gone, forever and for what I ask ? To lose a couple of freaking pounds ?  For what ? I should never have denied the Ribb and I never will again. Thank you Ronald, thank you.

Wendy, let it be known that I have not forgotten about you my dear and as I told you the nay sayers would come, they have come.  The vicious slanderers are here.  See this article where they report "questionable sightings" and accuse us Ribbites' of being a Cult.  They do not understand the life giving and healing power of the sauce Wendy, do not listen to them Wendy.  Come home to the Sauce.  May the Ribb bless you.

http://articles.courant.com/2012-12-04/entertainment/hc-mcdonalds-mcrib-to-return-on-dec-17-20121204_1_mcrib-locator-website-pork-sandwich-adage 

Post Script:  Bless you Stained !  Know that I am always watching.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I can imagine that the priests hardly ever entered the temple then.. right?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

okay well that makes a lot more sense.

remco9519
    Participant

@Wendy Adams …look madam, he cannot be prophet Elijah.  That's IMPOSSIBLE to any educated persons.  the belief is derived from buddhist and hindus believing in REINCARNATION which is not even mentioned anywhere in the Bible.  RESURRECTION, Yes, lots can be encountered in the Scriptures but reincarnation there is none.  You people in WMSCOG don't have really a true GOD.  All you have are faked gods who cannot even create a FLY.

Simon
    Participant

It has nothing to do with reincarnation anymore than John the Baptist being Elijah does

Viewing 6 replies - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.